Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MY EYES!

Literally she is dressed as a hooker. A hot mess of a hooker.

I can’t explain it any other way. Lace, faux/real leather mini skirt, faux fur, exposed bra, chunky mules, Chanel cuff and it keeps going.

This woman has no taste or style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That outfit is ridiculous. I’m not sure why she insists on pulling her skirts and pants down below her belly, it only makes her look worse. It’s way too hot and humid in Melbourne tonight for the fur coat too. I do like the bodysuit but think a black singlet underneath would have been much better than the bra.

Reactions: 17
No . Words
Lady of the night meets yeti?

what's with the obsession with wearing underwear out, it's for the bedroom only or with a longline blazer you leave open, not a bleeping Russian hookers jacket in summer!
It is SO humid in Melbourne tonight. That unreal fur coat probably has a polyester lining - it's going to aggravate the rash

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That outfit is ridiculous. I’m not sure why she insists on pulling her skirts and pants down below her belly, it only makes her look worse. It’s way too hot and humid in Melbourne tonight for the fur coat too. I do like the bodysuit but think a black singlet underneath would have been much better than the bra.
I love a good bodysuit, but maybe with a nice black wide leg pant that doesn't cut you in half and ditch the jacket 🤢

Reactions: 9
Or a cream/nude singlet to show off the lace detail.
No . Words

what's with the obsession with wearing underwear out, it's for the bedroom only or with a longline blazer you leave open, not a bleeping Russian hookers jacket in summer!
not a good time to be dressed as a Russian hooker.

She is so proud of herself and her outfit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No . Words

I’m going straight to hell! I actually love this outfit 🤣🤣🤣 would I wear it out, probs not, but I do like it! But maybe that’s because my closet is black, black and more black.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So, I am wearing visible lingerie, a pleather skirt, and a fur coat BUT I didn’t wear the more refined heels because it’s still just the fucken cinema ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I read here before going and looking!!!
Now I wish I'd just hammered nails into my eyes instead.
She looks like a Russian wrestler turning tricks for pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why isnt she taking her son? Is Sage saying Hell No to the second hand embarrassment his Celebrity Mum will cause him?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.