Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icouldsizedown

on a serious note, what is she actually doing with her life? Movie premieres don’t pay as far as I’m aware. She’s not going to the warehouse to work. She has the most flexible schedule, she could be running a reading group every day in Vida’s class. She just fucks about going for walks and eating cheezels. Who goes for a mid afternoon float or sauna? Her self absorption is disgusting.

Reactions: 23

Sponfused

VIP Member
Ok stop it. You bunch are born comedians.
I’m off to bed! I have a busy day tomorrow early morning walking to Pipis cafe on beaconsfield parade port Melbourne at 6am (fingers crossed they are open) then I’m off for a swim at MSAC (actually im going pop my pimples in the sauna) then I’m off for brunch at Dundas and Fausset Albert Park with my EA for another coffee and chat into my phone. It’s Wednesday so I’m definitely going to the South Melbourne market ( I actually do buy my produce and seafood unlike Lazylou who just visits Bradddddd). After that i may stop in at Coles for some bags of cheezels , get my nails, hair and vag manicured. I’ll complain how the children really tired me out and yet i just can’t get enough sleep during the night. I might have dinner at The Graham hoping i bump into my ex.
Sounds like a busy day! Make sure you schedule some self care. x

• Haha

jfm88

Nothing annoys me more than the fact that she has 2 dogs and she leaves them at home

• Sad
  • Angry

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don't think Miss Lane is that person, there's another account I'm keeping an eye on 👀
A new username always pops up in this thread almost immediately after we call out the person.
whenever I have to read a post 5 times to decipher what it’s actually trying to say is when I get a bit suss…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BlanchtheSausages

Watching her latest story; first time ever that I have mouthed F#CK OFF to my computer. Her bullshit about slow and steady weight loss has really triggered me. I wish she would just stop bloody lying. Weight loss surgery, fat camps & diet pills are how she dropped 12kgs in 8wks! Doing all those things is fine but just be straight about it.

• Heart

Msoscyq

Chatty Member
Like at the start of the video where she is leaving for Thailand in 2 days, for 3 weeks, and hadn’t told him. Im pretty sure he was still working at that stage. They had 3 young kids (3-7 years-ish old). Who does that?!
Wow, how terribly inconsiderate, selfish and disrespectful! Who treats a life partner like that? Who treats their kids that way? If this is something she did often, no wonder Aaron hates her! You don't organise trips and spend that kind of money without discussing it with your partner! Fuck me, Emmy, you are one selfish asshole. Sometimes I feel sorry for you, being called out on your bullshit, but nope not any more! You deserve every harsh word you get. Wake the fuck up!!

• Heart

exposethemall

This twit. The kiosk is closed Mondays. It is packed every other day and closed Mondays. It has a sign. Honestly. They are running a small business and she is making out they are randomly closed. I run past and know it is closed Mondays. Ugh.

Ps- is that person back on these threads? Have i spotted it ?

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Honestly how she talks about money is absolutely revolting.

Like I've said with The Kearns assholes.

MONEY TALKS WEALTH WHISPERS you disgusting attention seeking loser.

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Imagine if lazylou was there as it happened. The 8 minutes of stories of being a hero and survivor. She would have peed and shitted herself in the change room. All while Leah was filming. This would have been her big break.

How dare DJ did not invite the fashionista lazylou!
Well she did study to be a paramedic at Melbourne University from 2008 - 2020! It's on her LinkedIn page.

(Melbourne uni doesn't even have a paramedicine course)

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmy-Loo Loveless

Anyone else think the new rules have screwed ELL top secret weight loss ‘journey’ and now that she won’t be paid, she’s going to spiral and drown sorrows in steaks, carrot cake and cheezels

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
I don’t know who is shifter lazylou or Carole baskin.

For people who don’t know who Carole is (consider yourself lucky). Rumour has it she killed her first husband and fed him to the tigers. Her husband is missing and know one knows where for like 20 years. She became rich as she kept all his money.
063A8304-9D8D-4176-A7CC-43FEA7556CBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tangerinecroptopprincess

MY EYES!

Literally she is dressed as a hooker. A hot mess of a hooker.

I can’t explain it any other way. Lace, faux/real leather mini skirt, faux fur, exposed bra, chunky mules, Chanel cuff and it keeps going.

This woman has no taste or style.

• Haha
  • Heart

AJAYA

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think lazylou wants a dip in the leah jar.

Can we assume she has been wearing the dress since Saturday?

Not every white sneaker can go with dresses. You need a clean chic sneaker to be able to pull it off. Which Lou is failing every opportunity.

It’s like she is giving birth from her butt or something.
Whenever she wears white runners with a dress she reminds me of the matron from a country practice 🤣

So now she's a fucking florist 🙄
How's the way she set the scene, casually walks through the door, fawns over her water Lillie's, then wanders off into the sunset....
Oh sorry. It was just the stink fest, flea ridden lounge room.

Is she dropping another hint those flowers were given to her?
Pretty sure that's the loo door she came out of lol

• Haha

Emmy-Loo Loveless

ALove has definitely severed all ties and put his foot down on using the children as content/mini camera operators. Hopefully they are living a normal, boring life with him.
She really is mentally unwell. She needs to be hospitalised.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
She won’t care! She didn’t even follow the mask rule in Vic.

Anyone else find it weird the lack of stories of late from her? She’s posted nothing since this morning 🤔
Oh she's back with another pack of Cheezels - and it HAS to be a party pack. Trolling us so hard I almost like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
So does she text Leah every morning to tell her where to meet her? I know confidence is contagious but I am astounded by the level of confidence it would take to pay someone to film you walking out of a public pool as you chat about your newest pimple.
This reminds me of my 5 year old updating me on every tiny scratch/graze she gets at school then telling me daily how they are healing 🥴😂

• Haha