Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if Leah is just another cashed up bogan who can't pronounce her words right, or has she just been hanging around her fearless leader for too long? Yesterday she announces she's off to the Muldives or Moldives & today's dress is from some little bowtique 🤔

Reactions: 12
I
Most of us were commenting HERE about what she was wearing. Some members have taken it upon themselves to comment on her posts directly - if you want to snark, snark here. And if you do feel the need to contact them directly, don't 'brag' about it here.

A particular member seems to have this issue a lot. Frequently popping up here, multiple usernames, LOTS of misspelled and slightly aggressive messages on here and will comment directly on Instagram or via DM. This isn't a new issue and I'm sure it will happen again.

I agree nobody should be messaging on her page or messaging her directly.

This is the whole purpose of this site/page.

Yo yo yo! It’s Friday fuckers!! Time to party like you’ve got no responsibilities or mates. LET IT ALL HANG OUT, FEZZAS!!!!! 🎉

Omgosh put that floppy pancake away! 🥞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Other than shopping, eating, abandoning family and beauty appointments. Can Lazylou do any adult task?

Cannot book tickets
Cannot set up a vacuum cleaner
Cannot build shoe racks and/or flatpacks
Cannot homeschool her kids

Reactions: 13
Someone a few pages back said that Leah is on Uni placement for her Psych Degree and that had me laughing all day 😂😂. Filming her all day for her uni assignments 🤓🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a friend IRL who worships ELL. She’s just told me how she wants to lose weight so she’s going to ‘start walking every morning, eating slower and being more mindful’. I want to slap her.
Good for her for wanting to make healthy changes but she is exactly like ELL in her manic, yo-yo dieting, binging, emotional eating ways. I just feel like it’s setting her up to fail.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I have a friend IRL who worships ELL. She’s just told me how she wants to lose weight so she’s going to ‘start walking every morning, eating slower and being more mindful’. I want to slap her.
Good for her for wanting to make healthy changes but she is exactly like ELL in her manic, yo-yo dieting, binging, emotional eating ways. I just feel like it’s setting her up to fail.
Time to UNFRIEND!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is exactly who Lazylou targets. The insecure , looking for validation and friendships. EL needs to be slapped. She preys on the vulnerable for her own gain. She herself needs help. Total con artist narcissist.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yo yo yo! It’s Friday fuckers!! Time to party like you’ve got no responsibilities or mates. LET IT ALL HANG OUT, FEZZAS!!!!! 🎉
Dang I almost vomited when I saw her like that. She wasn't wearing a bra at the markets earlier either. Just a flimsy cheap dress (what was it called miss director of ZM?) stands between her and an unsuspecting public.
And for the love of god Leah, GET OFF THAT CARPET!!! Or you'll be covered in a rash soon too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you'll find MissLane did that too. The last one suspected disappeared last week and ML joined last Saturday, only comments on this thread and quite a lot.
On that note who only comments here and not on other threads? I comment on some other Aussie threads, used to on harry & meghan (but they move too fast for me) and occasionally on TV threads.
I comment here, on Sophie Cachia's thread, Tracy Dimaro aka Maloney (from Jerseylicious back in the day) the And Just Like That thread and once or twice one the Julia Haart Unorthodox thread but it is hard to keep up lol 😆 🤣

Reactions: 3
She obviously thinks that's sexy showing her.... her... dare I say cleavage? 🤢 Oh honey, that's not cleavage, that's a floppy tit resting on your "swollen from surgery 5 months ago" gut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
On that note who only comments here and not on other threads? I comment on some other Aussie threads, used to on harry & meghan (but they move too fast for me) and occasionally on TV threads.
My heart will always be with Emmylou and the Kearns 🤣 but I dabble in the other Aussie threads. And Mrs Hinch, but those Brits are crazy and it’s impossible to actually keep up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where are the ASMR threads? I love ASMR!
Hope this link works! Come join me, for all the tinglessssss 💆‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I come from a family where the men are all carpet layers. For the amount of money she spends on absolute tit she could get that single room laid.
Probably no great wool blend carpet, a nice simple low pile nylon carpet, second hand from like Godfrey Hurst or cheap cuts from floorworld and have it laid all for 500 bucks, just for that room.
Like i think someone up thread said that Fillys Stable dress was $500.
Imagine how much cleaner her house would be. That carpet is at least from like 1957 if not earlier. It would be harbouring so many unhealthy microscopic dust bugs and just dirt in general that her and the kids are breathing.
And I know she is renting, but she did say she was gonna pay someone to level out her lawns. So why not do this instead?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree nobody should be messaging on her page or messaging her directly.

This is the whole purpose of this site/

this was my earlier point. I’m here for all the snark in the world and I can’t stand Emmy. But when people comment on her actual page I do believe that’s trolling and it gives her and her minions leverage and discredits our wise critique.
Let’s keep hoping newbies join us but they will find us when they see her for what she is -it never takes long!

Reactions: 27
Hope this link works! Come join me, for all the tinglessssss 💆‍♀️

Thank you!! I'm following it now😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I come from a family where the men are all carpet layers. For the amount of money she spends on absolute tit she could get that single room laid.
Probably no great wool blend carpet, a nice simple low pile nylon carpet, second hand from like Godfrey Hurst or cheap cuts from floorworld and have it laid all for 500 bucks, just for that room.
Like i think someone up thread said that Fillys Stable dress was $500.
Imagine how much cleaner her house would be. That carpet is at least from like 1957 if not earlier. It would be harbouring so many unhealthy microscopic dust bugs and just dirt in general that her and the kids are breathing.
And I know she is renting, but she did say she was gonna pay someone to level out her lawns. So why not do this instead?
She was happy to spend her own money painting the kids’ rooms when it came to showing off the gifted beds but she hasn’t invested anything else in the house to improve their quality of living. This is exactly what turned me off her in the first place. She spends so much money on herself.. designer clothes, beauty treatments, expensive cosmetics, meals out, $20,000 elective surgery. But everything for the kids, including the environment they live in, is so average? I don’t know how she can feel ok about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.