Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This twit. The kiosk is closed Mondays. It is packed every other day and closed Mondays. It has a sign. Honestly. They are running a small business and she is making out they are randomly closed. I run past and know it is closed Mondays. Ugh.

Ps- is that person back on these threads? Have i spotted it ?
But Lazylou cannot read due to her multicultural background.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will mention floods now….
I'm surprised she hasn't done a big shoutout to her bestie Christian who looked to have been impacted by the floods yesterday.
Obviously something has gone on between the two of them.
Do you reckon he moved to Brisbane to get away from her?

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel like her terrible mood this morning has something to do with the children returning. 😢
This was my thoughts too. God she is a selfish witch.

Why would you not have the ”children” come how on Sunday night if Alove has to get to work early in the morning?
Yes this too! What the hell. Imagine making the kids wake up at a god awful hour, first day of the school week bc you had a pretend date last night. Bet she ate the whole fucken thing the glutton.

Reactions: 6
Let’s say, just for LOLZ, that it actually WAS a date…….. imagine sitting in her shithole house, surrounded by dog hair and empty Cheezels bags, with the wafting smell of fungal cream filling the air, drinking red wine…. FROM A GODDAMN GLASS TUMBLER! You absolutely cannot offer any kind of life advice to ANYONE if you’re in your 40’s and don’t own a few wine glasses. Grow up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
C6735ECE-C5B4-4625-AEBA-3FF818B332F3.jpeg

This is an XL but I like it loose, so I could have definitely sized down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s say, just for LOLZ, that it actually WAS a date…….. imagine sitting in her shithole house, surrounded by dog hair and empty Cheezels bags, with the wafting smell of fungal cream filling the air, drinking red wine…. FROM A GODDAMN GLASS TUMBLER! You absolutely cannot offer any kind of life advice to ANYONE if you’re in your 40’s and don’t own a few wine glasses. Grow up.
Those glasses actually remind of the dentist.
Back in the old days (before disposable) dentists would use those glasses for the mouth rinse. 🤣
Zero wine glasses and a dinner set for 4.
Sure that's why Limpy left 🙈

• Haha
I don’t associated those tumblers as classless.

I associate those tumblers with little Greek or Italian villages and small non touristy restaurants with people drinking wine.

I don’t associated those tumblers as classless.

I associate those tumblers with little Greek or Italian villages and small non touristy restaurants with people drinking wine.
Definitely here I have my suspicions on two different usernames, one is new, one isnt.
Or standard latte glasses might have pinched it from one of the cafes she frequents. As an aside love the things you guys pick up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last week when she was bragging about being able to assemble a flat pack faster, Leah mentioned that she's ok with cleaning out shoe cupboards but doing the flatpack wasn't her thing. So Leah cleans Emmy's shoe cupboard as part of her job??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Last week when she was bragging about being able to assemble a flat pack faster, Leah mentioned that she's ok with cleaning out shoe cupboards but doing the flatpack wasn't her thing. So Leah cleans Emmy's shoe cupboard as part of her job??
I think those flat packs were for the shoe cupboard and they clean it out that afternoon. She did say something about cleaning her shoe cupboard the next morning.

Reactions: 3
I think El is playing a dangerous game promoting and selling those light machines.

She's pushing it as this miracle device that will do wonders for your skin, but what if someone buys one from her, and it malfunctions? Or, if they don't read the instructions and leave it on too long, causing irreversible damage?

Reactions: 7
The Sunday dinner for Billy no mates looked yum…when was the last time Lazylou cooked something nice and relatively healthy for “the children”…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Sunday dinner for Billy no mates looked yum…when was the last time Lazylou cooked something nice and relatively healthy for “the children”…
Billy no mates must have an imaginary ‘friend’. Can imagine her sitting at her dining table no tablecloth, no mats, no mates talking to herself and her imaginary friends scoffing a nice fatty lamb shoulder and feeling classy with her grown up plates and grown up red wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite part of this is the CEO having to borrow her 22 (?) yo Executive Assistant's designer bags. If that doesn't scream pretent CEO I don't know what does.

Also - not saying a designer bag is a sign of success AT ALL. More a comment on borrowing it to portray success being ridiculous.

Also who would ask to borrow someone's $3k bag. Can I borrow your diamond ring while I'm at it. Just weird.
Soo strange, if someone asked to borrow any of my bags I would look at them with side eyes, maybe not my sister but heck yes to anyone I work with. Lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.