Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to think lazylou wants a dip in the leah jar.

Can we assume she has been wearing the dress since Saturday?

Not every white sneaker can go with dresses. You need a clean chic sneaker to be able to pull it off. Which Lou is failing every opportunity.

It’s like she is giving birth from her butt or something.
Whenever she wears white runners with a dress she reminds me of the matron from a country practice 🤣

So now she's a bleeping florist 🙄
How's the way she set the scene, casually walks through the door, fawns over her water Lillie's, then wanders off into the sunset....
Oh sorry. It was just the stink fest, flea ridden lounge room.

Is she dropping another hint those flowers were given to her?
Pretty sure that's the loo door she came out of lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow! Have a busy day and you miss all the fun! I could say so much, but a picture is worth a thousand words...
20220228_214304.jpg

20220228_215427.jpg

20220228_215559.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Imagine if she doesn't read here, but Leah does... imagine if Leah is trolling her 😳 🤯 that would be so funny. "Oh here's another packet of Cheezels, this will make great content"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So we have confirmed other than the occasional photo shoot she has zero to do with ZM??? The absolute gall of this one hiring someone to chronicle her nothing life while riding on the coattails of her "community"! Do better in all aspects of life as a mother most importantly for duck sake this is hard to watch
Based on Leah’s resume, Emmylou is the CEO 🤨. She works less than Sophie Cachia. It’s bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Given how many times she re-wears clothes and her general disregard for bathing post-exercise and cleaning her hovel, HOW BAD MUST HER KIDS STINK WHEN SHE'S WITH THEM. I swear they're the stinky kids in every class they've ever been in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She made a slip up saying Monday night.. when it was mid arvo.. bizarre.. what full time working yo yo mumma has time for a flotation tank on a Monday coz you know.. she's so hungover from a glass of red with a "friend"! lol
Like your 15 year old high school friend that pretended to be drunk the night before for some street cred 🤣

she wants us to think she had wild 👩‍⚕️ Drunken sex all night.. hence the little sleep

im not buying it...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be VERY surprised if she had a date. Googling your date before you go out with them is a thing :ROFLMAO: you’d find out about her ringworm and her thrush within the hour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t a date. She wouldn’t take anyone back to that filthy house this early on. She’d go to the Graham or Rockpool somewhere where she’d run into a fan or someone would see her. She wants Alove/everyone to think it’s a date. Just like she did with her driver the other week. I doubt there was even a friend.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that is concerned that she actually wined and dined the water lilies? 😳 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The (dirty from Saturday) dress today... I mean, where do her floppy boobs end, and her gut start? I just can't believe how bad she dresses and thinks she looks hot. I'm so self conscious and always end up wearing clothes that are too big so I don't show my lumps and bumps. Not our girl, the more bumps the better for her 🤢
And no, I don't ever wish I had her "confidence" I don't find her confident, I find her delusional.

Reactions: 12
Why the hell does she keep touching it and laughing like that?

And its really pushing workplace boundaries having her employee in that room with her, surely Leah isnt this desperate for a job.
If it was a male employer constantly touching himself like that in front of staff, it would be considered sexual harrassment.

Leah get some self respect, stop lowering yourself to her standards, you can do better than this.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she using that salt float thing with an ACTIVE RASH and fungal infection? Absolutely feral.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Keep sabotaging your diet and health Lazylou. The ‘trolls’ are doing just fine. Trolling with a bag of cheezels what is her point? It’s only her ingesting the fat, sugar and salt .
What is she trying to prove?
I am over being shocked about her antics but to compromise her own "diet" just to troll is beyond me.
Keep clogging those arteries LL, your heart will just have to pump a bit faster to pump the blood around.

Reactions: 7
For the love of God why is she scratching her crotch on her instagram. EMMY! Watch your videos back!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
For someone who is concerned about visceral fat. She keeps stuffing party sized bags of cheezels in her pie hole.

You think her brother who had a heart attack would ring alarm bells. According to lazylou he was fit and healthy.

There have been higher cases of STDs in Melbourne (not sure if lockdowns) played a role in this. Maybe Lou has an STD down there? I hear there is a ‘super’ gonorrhoea that is resistant to all antibiotics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t even deal anymore the constant touching herself is disgusting. She needs to get some help with her rash and her mental issues. You’re not fooling anyone Emmylou you are manic and a liar also a very bad parent to the children! I’m so glad alove has those kids so much it’s their only chance for a normal life. Hope he finds someone lovely who will be good to those kids as they deserve so much more than their bat tit crazy mum can offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.