Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor neighbours thinking this crazy cow at her photo shoot in the middle of the street. It’s not you like in the middle of a country town that 1 car passes every few hours you in the middle of the city with 5 million other people.

Guessing these are her new tinder/bumble/PoF etc. Come at get it boy! Who can resist?

Edit: she had used the hashtag invited on her wall. No paid promo or ad.

The body suit is $150.
I can’t deal 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The way her jaw is swinging looks like she has dropped a pinga or had a few lines. Her behaviour is really erratic more so lately. What work is she actually doing. There is no stability with the kids. Something is up
Definitely something up with the kids and Alove - she’s barely had them since before fat camp V2.0 (well this year anyways). And what’s happened with all the clothes shilling? And where’s SL? I have so many q’s

Reactions: 18
There’s so much to say but I’ll start with the worlds best presenter saying she’s looking forward to “3 hours come at me” and holding up only two fingers on each hand. What a head!
i completley agree with the lines-she is off the hook tonight. Maybe they were a gift with purchase from Nads 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's with the giant bra worn over the top of the skin tight lace tshirt & the ugly clodhoppers on her plates of meat? I hope she didn't go to school pickup in that rigout.🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her poor neighbours thinking this crazy cow at her photo shoot in the middle of the street. It’s not you like in the middle of a country town that 1 car passes every few hours you in the middle of the city with 5 million other people.

Guessing these are her new tinder/bumble/PoF etc. Come at get it boy! Who can resist?

Edit: she had used the hashtag invited on her wall. No paid promo or ad.

The body suit is $150.
Leah was holding a bag of cheezls behind the camera to get those photos right?? Like dangling a bone for a dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely something up with the kids and Alove - she’s barely had them since before fat camp V2.0 (well this year anyways). And what’s happened with all the clothes shilling? And where’s SL? I have so many q’s
Last time we got these vibes, we were right - ALove had left her. Something's up.

I had a look at the kids' schools FB for photos of the fete - not one single photo of the MC? Odd. We saw cakes, slides, teacup rides. Did she really MC?

Reactions: 11
She wears her skirts below her belly which really accentuates the beach ball shape.
It's like a beer gut but I don't know where would be the right place to put the waistband. Higher and its under her bust and lower and the gut (swelling) hangs over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve made it loopy when the white powder queen and her mate Lana think you look great that’s life. They don’t care they just want your tribe to buy their tit. Maybe they can share their weight loss secrets with you.

Reactions: 11
Dear god make it stop, can not un see that. EL you are a meme/ great joke, you have done your dash. For the love of god sake stop it it's so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
You’ve made it loopy when the white powder queen and her mate Lana think you look great that’s life. They don’t care they just want your tribe to buy their tit. Maybe they can share their weight loss secrets with you.
Yeah Nadia's still on a redemption arc so she can't be seen to be ignoring a plus size girl wearing her brand,.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think there's any secrets about their weight "management" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hesitate to say this and make her think she is cooler than she is… but she’s really gone to this event wearing The Craft cosplay and a 40c ring she got out of one of these circa 1994

F40CE461-4155-4395-ABF1-6326A357C96C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.