Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time

But also - why go there with a bikini? Just wear a normal top then change into the promo one.. like everyone else did

Reactions: 6
I’m SO bleeping angry.

You do NOT care about the queer community. You are not our spokesperson. You do NOT represent us. You literally have NOTHING to do with us.

Stay the duck in your lane, witch.

I LOVE Deni, but what the duck?
Unless you want a festy rash, I’d stay well away.
I love Deni, but let’s be honest they probably didn’t have any choice in having EL cling onto them as they’re probably the only person she knew that had quite the following. At least L’Oreal appointed Deni to take over their Insta - could you imagine that screaming banshee big noting herself and making it all about her

Reactions: 13
I love Deni, but let’s be honest they probably didn’t have any choice in having EL cling onto them as they’re probably the only person she knew that had quite the following. At least L’Oreal appointed Deni to take over their Insta - could you imagine that screaming banshee big noting herself and making it all about her
I’d actually send a letter of disgust to L’Oreal if they did that. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm not even going to address the horrendous outfit, but what I'm more confused about is that she's more obsessed with the state of her lawn and not the filthy interior of her house. She is a certified whack job

Reactions: 12
So after today she’s going to have chaffing between her thighs that will turn into another feral rash/fungus thing too?
I've actually been wondering about this, she never mentions how she deals with chub rub. I wear little shorts under my dresses and skirts and love them (from snagtights if anyone is curious) it's crazy to me that she never acknowledges it.

And why the duck is she not wearing pants.

Reactions: 6
So my kid played softball yesterday and scored 2 home runs.

I didn’t film this, I didn’t jump up and down like a pork chop, I didn’t yell and pace up and down the sideline. You know why? It’s not about me.

What happened to sitting the duck down and enjoying the game? Whenever we see those OTT parents at weekend sports, you lean to the parent next to you and say ‘jeez, they’re carrying on like it’s the Olympics’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG, my eyes, my eyes , what the *uck did I just witness :sick::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a LGBTQIA+ arts and culture festival. It runs for a few weeks and there is a pride march tomorrow.
Since when does she support LGBTQIA , don't *uckern insult us :mad:

Not sure why she is going? She never speaks about any issues relevant to the LGBTQI community. She didn’t even get the event name correct and only mentioned her outfit. Hey Emmy, it is called Pride March which is part of Midsumma - an event that runs from 23/1 -13/2. There have been lots of activities and events on during Midsumma but you’ve not mentioned anything… why didn’t you call up your bestie, the only lesbian in the village, Chompers and ask her about it. Also if anyone tells you they love your outfit they are taking the piss.

She is going to look like a drag queen who is looking in one of those funhouse mirrors. The ones that make you look short and round.
😂 😂 😂 😂

The most liked new thread title is:
Emmylou MacCarthy #8 Emmylou Loves: Single, and looking for a fungi

Should we use this one?

Reactions: 36
Those horrendous white runners. The outfit is bad enough, but those runners 😬

New thread time

But also - why go there with a bikini? Just wear a normal top then change into the promo one.. like everyone else did
Exactly what I was thinking.. so unnecessary everyone else had shorts on, how awkward!
trust us loopylu you already stand out from the crowd and not in a good way…

Reactions: 3
I hope some one puts in a complaint about her behaviour at the basketball. Rude ignorant pig of a woman.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.