Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm…. wow. “Sabo Skirt? Never heard of it….”. Only one of Australia’s most successful online fashion brands, started by two young entrepreneurial women who have had their designs worn by ACTUAL CELEBRITIES all around the world.

Holy tit that’s embarrassing for her.
Yes! If she wants to be a player in the online retail apparel space it is HER JOB to know who else is out there. duck me. Can she do anything well? Seriously?!

Reactions: 11
Another Day Another Croptop, nothing to proud of EL, consider asking your surgeon for a refund with that ‘swelling’ around your abdomen .

bottom line, she looks ridiculous, wear clothes that complement you.

Reactions: 7
C858744C-98D2-482A-9AB5-16408BDC338A.jpeg

Just saw this on one of Christian’s latest post (side note: he should be so proud. Amazing what can happen when someone is willing to put their neck out and use their influence for good). What would Emmyloo do without us telling her how to behave like a real human?

Watching her at “work” makes me cringe. It’s as if they are pretending to run a business. But then again every influencer who flogs tit to their adoring fans and calls themselves a bizness person is doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watching her at “work” makes me cringe. It’s as if they are pretending to run a business.
Emmylou is pretending to run a business the same way she’s pretending to be an involved mother. She turns up, giggles and does a few “fun” businessy/mothery things, while someone else is keeping everything on track in the background.

Reactions: 12
I hope Warner music watch her stories and see her running late for their meeting, but deciding it’s essential to talk about her outfit, her family photos and find glasses to make her “look smart”

Reactions: 13
She is mannnic. Running late for Warner Bros but wasting time talking about her fugly outfit and heat rash 🤮

imagine working and your boss comes in like that everyday, I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face.

also I don’t think that many family photos is necessary in an office environment but I guess that’s part of her b
I would be biting my cheeks off trying not to laugh.
But it would take a certain type of person to work wirh her in the first place.
I am not that person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Warner music watch her stories and see her running late for their meeting, but deciding it’s essential to talk about her outfit, her family photos and find glasses to make her “look smart”
Not to mention her poxy rash

Reactions: 4
So she just threw Bailey Nelson under the bus?! Only wears them to look smart?! This flog is just sinking. And fast.

How do her 'staff' honestly put up with this environment?! This clown?! It's not normal. Would love to know if she pays them correctly. Sick/Leave entitlements/Super etc.

Must be nice to quite literally do nothing all day. No, Em. What you do. Is not work. Getting filmed is not work. It's now Feb. You just stepped back into your warehouse to flog more 'tit'

One minute she is saying she is wearing glasses to make her look smarter and the next minute she is saying that they actually make the screen clearer. That comment is up there with how to slice watermelon for me.

Clearly the glasses don't make her act smarter.🤣

• Haha
Which one is Rich Leah with all the designer bags and Range Rover? Chief camera person or Chief clothes steamer? I liked Chief ironer's outfit. Very classy. Other Leah not so much. How's Emmylou with the comment back to me now. She's such an hole

I hadn't heard of the brand (not at all stylish lol) The top definitely reminded me of the weird no label brands my mum bought my sister and I from those $2 Plus! shops back in the early 90s 😂
Does anyone in Melbourne remember Pipeworks market? This is the sort of farrshun you could buy there. Brings back terrible memories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, why did they film that weird run to the toilet?! It was so strange 🤨
I swear she is getting the most ridiculous things to be filmed so we all talk about her even more. Haha makes no sense ahh they are picking on me so let’s give them something to laugh at😂😂ok weirdo!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone in Melbourne remember Pipeworks market? This is the sort of farrshun you could buy there. Brings back terrible memories 🤣
Lol yes! I remember wanting desperately to go to Pipeworks, but my mum was all about the Caribbean Market. And Dimmeys. Man did we wear some strange stuff from Dimmeys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine how much money she would be able to save dressing in her own brand rather then these designer brands. I used to work for a retail company and we would be greatly encouraged to wear the clothes because it is pretty much free advertising. Considering she is “famous” she should be wearing her brand all the time to advertise it.
In saying that, I actually like todays outfit as well as yesterdays.
She just has no idea! I worked for a luxury brand. We had a uniform so it was a little different but we had to ensure that we were representing the brand. Imagine if I showed up to work in Dior while trying to sell bags/shoes/clothes for the company I worked for.

Reactions: 10
Which one is Rich Leah with all the designer bags and Range Rover? Chief camera person or Chief clothes steamer? I liked Chief ironer's outfit. Very classy. Other Leah not so much. How's Emmylou with the comment back to me now. She's such an hole
I’m guessing Lia (clothes steamer) is the wealthy one? She looked great! I didn’t mind Leah’s outfit. Maybe she’s got a youthful face, but I get the sense she’s quite young and that’s why she’s doing a crappy entry level PA type job for EL. Looked like young people’s fashion 🤣. I could be totally wrong.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.