Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It only goes to 18 in the Athletica range. Their normal range only goes to 16
And their sizes run small except for their purposely oversized logo tees
I would say she’s at least a size 18-20 when ZM vanity sizing isn’t at play. No problems with her size - problems are with her vanity sizing and telling her ‘tribe’ that she ‘can size down’ and that she wears a 14. I am a size 14 generally and I’m probably half her size and I don’t have a baseball sitting under my boobs

Reactions: 9
I would say she’s at least a size 18-20 when ZM vanity sizing isn’t at play. No problems with her size - problems are with her vanity sizing and telling her ‘tribe’ that she ‘can size down’ and that she wears a 14. I am a size 14 generally and I’m probably half her size and I don’t have a baseball sitting under my boobs
Agree that she’s comfortably an 18-20 in standard sizing. Possibly can get away with a smaller pant size now that she’s had her pouch hacked off, if she sits them low enough.

Reactions: 4
I'm a size 12 and sometimes "size up" in some styles but I know if I put those size 14 culottes on they would actually fall off me.

Reactions: 3
I actually thought she had really nice skin prior to the lightstim popping up. Is it really frying her face?? I honestly just thought they were a complete gimmick, like waiving a phone torch over your face.
I'm a head and bought one a few years ago. Ever since seeing EL's recent close ups I've popped it in a drawer and I'm too scared to use it :LOL:

• Haha
I'm a size 12 and sometimes "size up" in some styles but I know if I put those size 14 culottes on they would actually fall off me.
Same here! I'm a size 12 (was a 10 pre covid) but depending on the style of pants at times have to size up) but culottes in a size 14 would fall off.

Reactions: 1
She’s not releasing a song is she? Sending prayers to the jaw swinging flap-clinging lycra gods that she isn’t .. I don’t think I could take it.
Oh lordy! It’d be something twangy and country about how yo mumma lost her man (and then found him, lost him, found him, lost him again … this time for ever) and her heart shattered into a million tiny pieces and she ran away to find herself. The film clip will have many sexy-face long stares through rain splattered windows and bra/knicker shots curled up in bed watching sad music on her iPhone propped against a pillow. It’ll end with her finding her true self a la Priscilla Queen of the Desert, leaving nothing in the tank, riding down the middle of the road, surrounded by her adoring community gazing adoringly up at her 🎵 🎤 🤠 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She needs a fungal cream for that rash… the heat from qld and the swimming and her weight and then squeezing into stupid sausage casing dress has to have landed her a sweet fungal infection
It’s ok Emmy it’s just like the thrush you get all the time but on your body stop scratching it and talking about it and treat it

Reactions: 8
Oh lordy! It’d be something twangy and country about how yo mumma lost her man (and then found him, lost him, found him, lost him again … this time for ever) and her heart shattered into a million tiny pieces and she ran away to find herself. The film clip will have many sexy-face long stares through rain splattered windows and bra/knicker shots curled up in bed watching sad music on her iPhone propped against a pillow. It’ll end with her finding her true self a la Priscilla Queen of the Desert, leaving nothing in the tank, riding down the middle of the road, surrounded by her adoring community gazing adoringly up at her 🎵 🎤 🤠 🐴
Well now, you've just done all the hard work for her! Hope you receive some kind of commission for this when the inevitable occurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Lightstim has destroyed her skin!! (Not that her skin was amazing before)
Agree her skin is really rough at the moment, has definitely deteriorated since using the Lightstim and not wearing actual sunscreen or hats. But in the few pics she’s recently posted to her grid it looks way better - the one from the winery day in particular. Do you think this is photoshop and filters or is it just a really good foundation/concealer combo that covers pigmentation and brightens the skin? Because if so, drop the deets EL, that makeup is working miracles and I want some.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know. I trust Leigh Campbell/You Beauty and they’ve done some shows discussing laser, including in home treatments and apparently it’s legit. I think maybe it’s causing sun sensitivity and we know she doesn’t wear proper or enough sunscreen, so it’s leaving her skin open for more damage 🤷🏻‍♀️. That or she’s in her 40s and all that sun bathing has finally caught up to her.
My tip here is that she's used some wish version as opposed to other versions? To me, she looks like she's burnt her face in patches with it.

Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
I aaaaammm Eeeeemmmmmmyyylou
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
With no rubbish bin lids.
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears
And then rob them blind...

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care
As long as I'm on the TeeeeeVeeee....

(CHORUS to fade)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Agree her skin is really rough at the moment, has definitely deteriorated since using the Lightstim and not wearing actual sunscreen or hats. But in the few pics she’s recently posted to her grid it looks way better - the one from the winery day in particular. Do you think this is photoshop and filters or is it just a really good foundation/concealer combo that covers pigmentation and brightens the skin? Because if so, drop the deets EL, that makeup is working miracles and I want some.
I think it's makeup, ring light, and some slight tweaking of the photo. It's the stories where she's bare faced outdoors talking to the camera that her skin looks so different.

My tip here is that she's used some wish version as opposed to other versions? To me, she looks like she's burnt her face in patches with it.
And absolutely she's bought a cheap knock off version to sell to her followers instead of a more legit version

Reactions: 6
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care

(CHORUS to fade)
Perfect!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care

(CHORUS to fade)
Straight to the pool room with this little ditty! Amazing 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care

(CHORUS to fade)
Omg! This is too good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care

(CHORUS to fade)
Perfection! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks peeps. I'm thinking a llama should feature somewhere in the video for it? Definitely some moody shots in the front yard.

Amazing what you can produce over your morning cup of tea 😆🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Inspired by @ktra2021

I left home
At fourteen
Hustled my way
Into the media scene.
I told myself
I'm gonna be a big star
Weribee Mitsubishi
Gave me a car.
My Insta fame
Grew and grew...

(Chorus)
Champion everything
Better than you
Loooook at me
Hustling hard
To get on TV!

Made my partner
Raise our kids
In our rented home
Went to New York
Learnt how to dance
Did a heap of media
Wearing no pants.
Making my money
By fleecing my tribe
Put on the tears

(CHORUS)

Spent my days
Doing sweet duck all
Until one-day
ALove grew some balls
He left for real
I'm losing my mind
Threatening Tattlers
Confiding in my tribe.
What does the future
Hold for me?
I don't really care

(CHORUS to fade)
omg you better be writing Influencers the Musical
May I humbly request a ballad called “white linen earth mother”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.