Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her title on her insta profile is "Director" which, as has been discussed ad nauseam in Cachia's thread, is meaningless. She certainly implied at one point that she put a lot of money in it, I'm sure she said she bought it initially.

Reactions: 3
Going to get her dandruff ridden hair done again and has another 'meeting' no darl. That's a PHONE CALL. Anything to feel important for this dimwit.

Reactions: 8
The Lightstim has destroyed her skin!! (Not that her skin was amazing before)
And funny, we haven’t seen her flogging it for awhile either. She knows how much of a scam it is and will never acknowledge it. Can you imagine all the dimwit sheep that bought into this crap, walking around with horrendous skin too now?

So if you own a business and it’s all your investment (finance) you don’t turn up to the office everyday? No business owner allows it all to be left to staff. SADLY AND HONESTLY ITS STAFF that don’t turn up for work. If she has bought Zm and left it to everyone else then the bigger the fool she is.
That’s sort of my point… I think she IS the owner, but in ELL style, she leaves it to her staff to do everything. She even employed a PA under the ZM company who basically runs her errands and facilitates her imaginary life of being a celebrity ⭐

Also worth noting, the business was already running - she didn’t start it from scratch - so the back end would run as before and she just put her stamp (face) on it

Reactions: 2
I just had a look at the Aje website and their sizing goes to XXL-18. Does that mean that in normal sizing she doesn't fit into a size 18 but in ZM she wears size 14??

Reactions: 4
I just had a look at the Aje website and their sizing goes to XXL-18. Does that mean that in normal sizing she doesn't fit into a size 18 but in ZM she wears size 14??
In what universe has she recently been a 14?? Unbelievable she is delusional. Im a 16 and dress to my body. For the love of god you can not feel confident walking around with the gunt on display.....we see you EL do better and stop embarrassing yourself

Brands like Aje are on the smaller side but not to the extent of ZM which allows everyone to "size down" two sizes.
I have no doubt she is an 18 in the real world.

Reactions: 6
The Lightstim has destroyed her skin!! (Not that her skin was amazing before)
I actually thought she had really nice skin prior to the lightstim popping up. Is it really frying her face?? I honestly just thought they were a complete gimmick, like waiving a phone torch over your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually thought she had really nice skin prior to the lightstim popping up. Is it really frying her face?? I honestly just thought they were a complete gimmick, like waiving a phone torch over your face.
I don’t know. I trust Leigh Campbell/You Beauty and they’ve done some shows discussing laser, including in home treatments and apparently it’s legit. I think maybe it’s causing sun sensitivity and we know she doesn’t wear proper or enough sunscreen, so it’s leaving her skin open for more damage 🤷🏻‍♀️. That or she’s in her 40s and all that sun bathing has finally caught up to her.

Reactions: 9
How rude to be having a “meeting” while getting your hair done. She would think it makes her seem oh so important but the poor hairdresser would be thinking WTF you tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So profesh
Anyone think she may have an infection from her surgery. Like how HOW is still getting weird stuff going on with her boobs. Heat rash? I’m no medical expert but surely it doesn’t go on that long and itch that much.

How rude to be having a “meeting” while getting your hair done. She would think it makes her seem oh so important but the poor hairdresser would be thinking WTF you tool.
Was she in a salon or in someone's home?
If she was in a salon on the phone speaking loudly I would've shoved the phone up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of her beloved Rocky Rafaela. It seems very overpriced I wouldn’t pay $600 for a shirt. Emmylous top today was $150!
I agree mate. The button up shirts look like Reject Shop dish towels, and the marble crop sweater, as seen in the wild on EL, looks like a fugly homemade number using fabric from the Spotlight bargain bin. But I'm not at all fashionable so I mean no offence to the stylish Tattlers amongst us!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It only goes to 18 in the Athletica range. Their normal range only goes to 16

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.