Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like today's outfit too, and wish I had her confidence to wear a crop top. It's still a shame she's buying expensive brands and altering them to fit her body instead of supporting smaller plus size fashion brands.
Yes…I missed it in her stories where she said she’d altered Aje stuff again 🤦🏻‍♀️. One of those cotton on crops she has would have been fine. Aje will happily take her money, but don’t value her as a customer or want someone like her in their clothes. Not because there’s something wrong with Emmylou, because there isn’t, Aje have decided they won’t cater beyond a very specific body size. I wish she’d have more self respect and shop for stuff that fits from brands that do make more diverse sizes. Altering clothes is one thing, but if they literally don’t make your size, it’s not for you.

Reactions: 23
Just for any plus size babes on here, Aje Athletica actually do go up to a size 18 - just their standard Aje line only go to 16

Reactions: 4
Still waiting for LL to send out a "yo yo yo ✌" in support of her bestie Chompers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t get it.
If a brand didn’t stock clothes to fit my body size, WHYYYYYY would I support that by giving them my money?

It makes zero sense.

Reactions: 17
I could care less if she wears a crop top but at least wear one that was designed and made for someone your size. I don’t think she would mention that it has been altered if she wasn’t worried that her plus size followers will all head over searching for Aje’s plus size range that doesn’t exist. I can’t reconcile that she is happy to sell overpriced, low quality garments to her tribe but is so obsessed with wearing high end labels herself, that she will buy them and then spend more money altering them to fit her body. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get it.
If a brand didn’t stock clothes to fit my body size, WHYYYYYY would I support that by giving them my money?

It makes zero sense.
Not only that but she owns a clothing line? Instead of producing the same bizarre, vanity-sized sack dresses, why not carve a real niche in creating fashionable items in sizes that fit? Every time she’s had a pop up store at her warehouse the clientele seem to be more generously proportioned, I’m sure she could make a killing actually producing garments in larger sizes? And really promote that rather than having brands she can’t fit into altered? It’s all so strange.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand this either she does have a target market and a lot of that is on the bigger scale. I would never buy from her and I don’t like that most of her clothing is very high neck or is sack like. That makes bigger chests and waistlines look twice as big. She should produce a basic crop for the bigger gals. She also should lower the neckline and make the waist line narrow. But I guess she isn’t really coming up with the ideas.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s why Emmylou is so entertaining to watch though, right? She just makes so little sense. There’s so many things she could be doing to further her influencing career or her clothing brand or whatever else she’s trying to do…but she’s just a mess and keeps missing the mark.

I think it’s why Emmylou is so entertaining to watch though, right? She just makes so little sense. There’s so many things she could be doing to further her influencing career or her clothing brand or whatever else she’s trying to do…but she’s just a mess and keeps missing the mark.
Yep, nailed it. Its that ‘trainwreck’ vibe that makes it all so fascinating I can’t look away. I do wonder a lot where this is all going to end up. Like a few years from now. So much of her behaviour is deeply bizarre. Buying a too-small top from a size-exclusive brand then getting it altered to fit you is bizarre. As is: Flying 3 kids to Airlie beach as solo parent to stay at a caravan park when there are caravan parks an hour from home that are much the same. Waking up ridic early every morning to put on a full face of makeup and film yourself talking to a phone. Paying an ‘assistant’ to photograph/record your every boring move during the day so that you can keep in touch with your 100 thousand followers- in influencer world that really isn’t that many, and there are accounts with twice, even five times the number of followers who don’t have a ‘Leah’. It’s all just bizarre.

Reactions: 19
SWMNBN…. Isn’t that Soyladde?

QUOTE="Johnnygirl, post: 8255229, member: 254202"]
But arent you the one who cant be named though?
[/QUOTE]

Umm I understand altering an item to fit you. Hemming, arm lengths etc...but actually re-Construcring an entire garment to make it bigger so it no longer resembles the original version? It's very expensive.. is it a thing? Asking in honesty as if something didn't fit me i wouldn't buy it! More money than sense.. hence why she doesn't own a house!

Zoe Moss - overpriced unflattering crap which will do for her sheep followers. Who fund Emmy Lounatic’s designer taste and 2011 Michael Kors collection.

Reactions: 13
Umm I understand altering an item to fit you. Hemming, arm lengths etc...but actually re-Construcring an entire garment to make it bigger so it no longer resembles the original version? It's very expensive.. is it a thing? Asking in honesty as if something didn't fit me i wouldn't buy it! More money than sense.. hence why she doesn't own a house!
I think buying clothes from brands that don't cater to her size is the most bizarre thing that she does and that's saying a lot.
Why support a brand that doesn't support larger women?

Reactions: 10
Yes, agreed. Tailoring clothing for a better fit is a wonderful idea, and from what I've read the Duchess of Cambridge has her clothing tailored to fit her precisely. And she always looks flawless.

But that's not what Emmy is doing. Like you said, she is literally reconstructing garments when she could simply buy similar items in a bigger size elsewhere. I'd have a huge amount of respect if she was buying secondhand items and having them altered to fit her proportions. There are also quite a few Australian designers I've come across on Insta that make clothing to your dimensions. Either of these would be sustainable and commendable moves. She is all about the label though. A fool and their money are easily parted, I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
And just like that EL is commenting on smophs survivor posts. What’s next? Funny how she picks up on everything on here. I wonder if we’ll see a family Sunday ever again. In 3,.,,2….1.cue Mondays story.

Reactions: 5
I think buying clothes from brands that don't cater to her size is the most bizarre thing that she does and that's saying a lot.
Why support a brand that doesn't support larger women?
She has a good opportunity to make a moral stand against brands who don’t size up. By altering her clothes she actually shows that’s these designs look good an all different body shapes. She could really represent her community and be a voice like some other influences at the moment and push for change. Instead she giggles and plays dress ups in her make believe world because she is selfish. What is sad is her bogan followers will think she is a genius for finding a way to wear these clothes and will copy her great idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s said before she “borrows” all the designer bags from Leah or some other helper she has.
I wonder how much these poor souls get paid. I hope they arent just "interns". Or little free slaves. Working for a free lunch and content making experience (i use the term v.lightly)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.