Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I think it’s a bit sad to want to wear a certain designer that much that you pay to get it’s altered with extra fabric in order to wear it.

Reactions: 21
Ah I think it’s a bit sad to want to wear a certain designer that much that you pay to get it’s altered with extra fabric in order to wear it.
It's beyond sad and she's a label bleep.. not a promoter of slow fashion or cool plus size labels.. she is plus size! I don't wish her unwell like some crazies but she is a truly vile person inside and out, preying on her followers who are sad and lonely.. fleecing people, not declaring gifted products/services and she is truly fake. Her true colours will be show through at some point like a lot of people like this that present a fake persona..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And back to regular programming it's pretty obvious why those children were late for school.
Instead of trying on a "gazillion" outfits and doing a whole face of make up prior to leaving the house, how about you put your children first and get them to school on time.
It’s really hard on kids who are late to school because of their parents. They are questioned on arrival and stand out coming in late. Sometimes things like traffic can not be helped. But if she is playing dress ups and makeup and holding up the morning routine that’s so unfair to the kids

Reactions: 20
It’s really hard on kids who are late to school because of their parents. They are questioned on arrival and stand out coming in late. Sometimes things like traffic can not be helped. But if she is playing dress ups and makeup and holding up the morning routine that’s so unfair to the kids
We know that the kids are not her first priority, they are fed, clothed and housed accordingly but anything beyond this and their emotional well-being is not on her radar.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So much YES! Just imagine being so self centered, you’d rather your anxious kids be late for school in their first week than throw on some active wear and drop them off on time?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's beyond sad and she's a label bleep.. not a promoter of slow fashion or cool plus size labels.. she is plus size! I don't wish her unwell like some crazies but she is a truly vile person inside and out, preying on her followers who are sad and lonely.. fleecing people, not declaring gifted products/services and she is truly fake. Her true colours will be show through at some point like a lot of people like this that present a fake persona..
Well said.

Reactions: 2
I cannot get over the belly. I have really unfortunate proportions too, skinny legs and all my weight goes on my upper body, not arse to speak of, some days my belly protruded further than my butt…but it’s the upper fullness for me. It reminds me of a) an alcoholic’s stomach, like a man’s beer but, or b) Coke/meth bloat. Does she use/abuse Ritalin or duromine? Bc I used to see a lot of women who would initially drop weight with stimulants, but as the body became accustomed to it, this upper body bloat would set in that looked just like this. I can’t work it out. It looks so…solid??
It’s been mentioned that she has the duromine jaw swing on the other forum .

How is it that someone like her who advertises constantly what an early riser she is- full face of make up at the crack of dawn , complete outfit on not workout gear like most and hours to talk into her phone doing lives etc cannot get her kids to the school gate ON TIME. Mind you it’s the first week… everyone is fresh and rested for the year. Now that Alove is no longer available for school drop they will likely be THOSE KIDS who are chronically late.
By mid year there will be a little piece in the school newsletter reminding parents to drop their kids on time and you kinda know which parents they are referring too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If there are certain people on here that bother you why don't you block them? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on a snark forum 😏

Back to Emmy imagine making your poor children late because you are too busy fussing over your own selfish image and what to wear 😳

Reactions: 5
AJE literally have a phonetic tee in their range that tells you how to say it. Puzzles me that she spends so much money on these brands but doesn’t even try and say the name correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deadset there’s some people in this thread whose consumption of her content and incessant posting are WAY more grim than Emmy herself.
100% this. There’s also multiple newish accounts that all write and react extremely similarly. I’m a bit suss.

Reactions: 16
If there are certain people on here that bother you why don't you block them? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on a snark forum 😏

Back to Emmy imagine making your poor children late because you are too busy fussing over your own selfish image and what to wear 😳
Isn't that kinda like, if you don't like what Emmy posts, block her/unfollow/don't look? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on their own instagram.

We're here to comment on weird af behaviour. Emmy does the absolute bulk of it, but duck me are there some whack jobs in here who seem to have made being rattled by old mate their full time job.

Reactions: 22
But arent you the one who cant be named though?
No, I’m literally not. You can read back through my post history and see we have pretty different lives- I have a son, and an ex husband, and don’t live in Melbourne. She’s a Melbourian single Mama to a daughter, who she had with a ons (iirc). I’ve defended her like twice and that’s enough to get everyone thinking I’m her, which is pretty frustrating

Reactions: 8
Isn't that kinda like, if you don't like what Emmy posts, block her/unfollow/don't look? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on their own instagram.

We're here to comment on weird af behaviour. Emmy does the absolute bulk of it, but duck me are there some whack jobs in here who seem to have made being rattled by old mate their full time job.

Difference is on here it completely derails the whole thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ whatever I'll take my own advice and just skip the posts that aren't relevant 👍

Reactions: 1
Can we get back on topic!

People can post what they want within Tattle 'rules'

Yes, some is aggressive! Yes, some is pointless! Yes, some is funny! Yes, some is bitchy! But so is Crazylou! That's why we are here!

I still think Leah/Lea setting herself up to film Crazy walking across the road is gold! I wouldn't be able to control my laughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes, some is aggressive! Yes, some is pointless! Yes, some is funny! Yes, some is bitchy! But so is Crazylou! That's why we are here!

I still think Leah/Lea setting herself up to film Crazy walking across the road is gold! I wouldn't be able to control my laughter!
I want to see EL apply contact and the outtakes lol

Reactions: 1

Yep, moderators and Common sense play a part...no one's opinion is worth more than anyone else's.... keep it clean but snark away!

Anyway.... Big kudos for todays outfit. Not sure it was worth the kids being late to school over but this and the denim skirt look have been knockouts compared to a lot of the other stuff she has had on lately.

Also, I dont mind the midriff tops - larger people can wear whatever they want and rock it. She suited the top today it all came together.

Anyway.... Big kudos for todays outfit. Not sure it was worth the kids being late to school over but this and the denim skirt look have been knockouts compared to a lot of the other stuff she has had on lately.

Also, I dont mind the midriff tops - larger people can wear whatever they want and rock it. She suited the top today it all came together.
Each to their own .. I think midriff tops look good on teens and younger girls with flat bellies but that my opinion..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.