Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own .. I think midriff tops look good on teens and younger girls with flat bellies but that my opinion..
I do hope you don’t have teen daughters sheesh! I dis like EL immensely but her body isn’t one of the things that’s wrong about her. She should rock the crops! (Except for in contexts where it really isn’t appropriate for *anyone* to be in a crop top, even a skinny fitness influencer. Virgin lounge, etc)

Reactions: 9
Did she mention that she was going back to get her lashes done? Does she want another family meal? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok...so all this talk about over hating etc..She just said ' all this new "tit" coming in'..sorry guys..but that is why I hate watch and hate snark.Give me a break..we now live in a world where Ms Confidence is Contagious..sells a product by describing it as tit.( word for word)
..and people are argiing here on why we hate comment??

Reactions: 17
I do hope you don’t have teen daughters sheesh! I dis like EL immensely but her body isn’t one of the things that’s wrong about her. She should rock the crops! (Except for in contexts where it really isn’t appropriate for *anyone* to be in a crop top, even a skinny fitness influencer. Virgin lounge, etc)
Nope.. but I know what suits people figures and what doesn't.. body con dresses, bustiers etc acrually look better on curvy girls.. wear what you like it's a free world.. but why try to squeeze into and buy into an image that doesn't support you or your physique like Aje?

Reactions: 5
Nope.. but I know what suits people figures and what doesn't.. body con dresses, bustiers etc acrually look better on curvy girls.. wear what you like it's a free world.. but why try to squeeze into and buy into an image that doesn't support you or your physique like Aje?
And she literally got it made bigger as it didn't fit her!

#confidenceiscontagious

Ok...so all this talk about over hating etc..She just said ' all this new "tit" coming in'..sorry guys..but that is why I hate watch and hate snark.Give me a break..we now live in a world where Ms Confidence is Contagious..sells a product by describing it as tit.( word for word)
I mean she makes a good point and not lying for once.

It's pure tit from Bali.

People can wear what they want if it rocks their boat. Her outfit today didn't rock mine but that's just my personal taste. I'm more concerned that she was late for school drop off on day 3. If Vida thought that they were early as no one was around, then they must have been really late. Pull yourself together mumma. Yo yo

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon lazy loo would clean up on YouTube , she's loud, annoying and crass...has she considered it?

Reactions: 6
Back to the snark... the "cook" is eating a frozen meal. AND making someone called Polly film her eating it, while Polly's lunch just sits there half finished.

Reactions: 14
I actually really like some of the Zoe Moss clothes. The brunette model looks incredible in them.

1643780042708.png

I think their main issue is, they don't really cater for larger sizes. By that, I mean they make clothes up to larger sizes, but they don't take into consideration that larger builds will need a bit more fabric and slightly different cuts to do an outfit justice.

1643780066792.png

I'm not a seamstress, but I am handy with my sewing machine and tweaking clothes to fit better. I bought a pair of size 8 pants recently on sale which I absolutely loved ... but I am nowhere near a size 8! ... after sewing in some panels (x 2 per leg) and changing the waistband, they fit perfectly. On the model, they looked amazing. But even if they had gone up to my size, the fabric wouldn't have sat right.

This post probably makes no sense at all ... I started on the G&Ts early tonight 🙃

• Haha
I agree @hotpussy that YouTube would have been a better medium for EL's cray cray reality show shenanigans. She could have carved herself a real niche. She's never been able to pick a lane and that's her main problem. Her other problem is that she doesn't really know who she is, at her core. Or, if she does, she hasn't accepted and embraced it. She wants to be glamorous but her life just ain't. If she had embraced being a loving and nurturing mother who cooks and dabbles in expressive fashion, she'd be more relatable and likeable. Instead, she wants us to believe that she's basically Oprah Winfrey x Nadia Bartel.

I didn't follow her until after Dot Com Social had wrapped but she seems less full on in footage I have seen. Was it her show getting picked up on Channel Ten that swelled her head and had her believing she was A Major Celeb? She's always been a lot...But when did she get worse?

I cannot get over the belly. I have really unfortunate proportions too, skinny legs and all my weight goes on my upper body, not arse to speak of, some days my belly protruded further than my butt…but it’s the upper fullness for me. It reminds me of a) an alcoholic’s stomach, like a man’s beer but, or b) Coke/meth bloat. Does she use/abuse Ritalin or duromine? Bc I used to see a lot of women who would initially drop weight with stimulants, but as the body became accustomed to it, this upper body bloat would set in that looked just like this. I can’t work it out. It looks so…solid??
I think that's where she carries her weight (in her tummy). I'd much rather that than where I carry it (in the legs - awful!).

Imma drop a truth bomb here for you, my dear.

You are suburban trash.

you are not glamourous.

You are a bogan.

mutton dressed as lamb.

Calm down love, seriously lol.
I actually really like that outfit!

I really do admire her confidence and happiness in her own skin. I sincerely mean that.

Didn’t she say they are all early risers, at the pool at 7 am on hols, now they are already arriving at school late?
Has she never had to do school drop off before now?

I think Lazylou is beyond jealous that Soph is on survivor! Although how entertaining and hilarious would it be to watch Lazylou on that show, running around in a mini crop top and her “super comfy” culottes!
I really want Aaron to be on the bachelor or something.. EmmyLoo would go balastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s not wrong… I can’t think of many other ways to describe her clothes other than “tit”.

I mean she makes a good point and not lying for once.

It's pure tit from Bali.
Ha! Sorry, great minds think alike!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to the snark... the "cook" is eating a frozen meal. AND making someone called Polly film her eating it, while Polly's lunch just sits there half finished.
I believe it was a frozen meal from the freezer, another life hack I've learnt along with cutting up water melon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I legit couldn’t believe she called the product she is selling “tit”. That’s the level of respect she has for her “community”. And that level is 0. She couldn’t care less about ZM and it’s customers.

Maybe the company will forget to pay her for her ‘tit’ advertising of the ‘tit’product.💩

Each to their own .. I think midriff tops look good on teens and younger girls with flat bellies but that my opinion..
Same.
Yeah confidence in your body yada yada but I don't think there's anything remotely appealing about what she is wearing today.
It's a nice out fit, she's finally put something together that works, hair, makeup, shoes, sunnies, all look great.
But I don't see the need for a crop top. She's an exhibitionist and I'm not here for it, I do not find that crop top attractive on her body shape.
I'm not tiny so I can't give a fig about her size, I nicer cut tee she nails it.

I said what I said!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.