Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last comment before I have to head off for my online class.

I can just image the electricity bills of influencers. Lou has her lights on during daylight hours. The amount of filming and ring lights these Instagram whores need to try to look decent.

Also with all the online shopping and freebies. Imagine their bins. They probably don’t squash the boxes down or destroy the labels.

What’s need tinder and condoms will do a partner ship with Lou? Or will she take us along to her std check when she hooks up with idiots.

Reactions: 5
Did I mishear lazy lou (or miss horny lou by the sounds) say she was needing some vitamin C..(cock) sea .. then giggles furiously at her own home joke?! Cock on the brain...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can drop $110-$120 on a solo steak meal or oysters at Rockpool but cannot get shoes for her kids. You could probably find them cheaper on line.

Probably spend more than a $100 for a mani and pedi or the blow wave the other day grooming. I have no idea how much these grooming activities cost. I’m just guessing.

Attachments

Okay, I’m seriously perplexed now: from whereeeee does she get this money?!
I wonder about that too - it can't be ZM. Was wondering if she's drawing down on a business loan or something to fund this lifestyle - even though such a loan isn't supposed to be used like that ...

Reactions: 2
Did Lou said, ‘I can’t read that tit’. When she was reading the note for the free shoes. What a cow!
Dont know if it was tit or yet but she said 'availability' when the note says 'durability' and 'you guys' when it says 'images'. Clearly needs those Bayley Nelson glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
+1 for these companies sending free stuff to people who can afford shoes for an entire class. I love Asics so won’t put them on my tit list yet, but they’re close.
Give shoes to those communities who desperately need them. How much would sales increase then?!

Reactions: 10
Old LazyLou does a lot better than you think, all funded by fleecing her tribe. There was a post in her DoTerra (joined to watch the shitshow) that she was the fastest to ever reach platinum level. Google tells me that’s an annual salary of $200k. Pretty good for someone who was ‘so in to oils’ for 2 weeks and then never mentioned them again.

Attachments

• Wow
Old LazyLou does a lot better than you think, all funded by fleecing her tribe. There was a post in her DoTerra (joined to watch the shitshow) that she was the fastest to ever reach platinum level. Google tells me that’s an annual salary of $200k. Pretty good for someone who was ‘so in to oils’ for 2 weeks and then never mentioned them again.
She made a tidy profit from the light stims too…

Reactions: 3
And a year later she sold the DoTerra display on marketplace - guess she's finished with the oils

And a year later she sold the DoTerra display on marketplace - guess she's finished with the oils
Finished with the oils, but that passive income from her team will keep paying the rent. God I hate MLM.
I actually think she’s raking it in, not from the sponsored posts or ‘influencing’, or from the undeclared freebies that she enjoys on the daily.

But every cent she has, has come directly out of the pockets of her gullible tribe. And that’s what infuriates me the most. Always shilling to the blind, loyal, probably lower socioeconomic (not flush for cash) followers.

There’s been the ELL clothing line, ZM, oils, lightstims, knife sets, cook books, magazine, face shields, recipe stands, oil stands, the whole 40th birthday party, the ‘exclusive content subscription’. If she can get a $ out of her tribe, she will.

Reactions: 16
She made a tidy profit from the light stims too…
I’ve always wondered if those light stims need TGA approval? And if not why? (Sorry to sound ignorant 🥴) Aren’t they promoted as a medical device? ie to fix medical issues? I just find it strange that they are not regulated…🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don’t small business owners have to work really hard? How many weeks has she had off? Who is running ZM while old love picks her dandruff and scratches her heat rash?
Imagine how much work she could get done if she actually put the camera down?

• Haha
She could have all the money in the world and would still be a miserable cnut
I know who I'd rather be!

Reactions: 12
Finished with the oils, but that passive income from her team will keep paying the rent. God I hate MLM.
I actually think she’s raking it in, not from the sponsored posts or ‘influencing’, or from the undeclared freebies that she enjoys on the daily.

But every cent she has, has come directly out of the pockets of her gullible tribe. And that’s what infuriates me the most. Always shilling to the blind, loyal, probably lower socioeconomic (not flush for cash) followers.

There’s been the ELL clothing line, ZM, oils, lightstims, knife sets, cook books, magazine, face shields, recipe stands, oil stands, the whole 40th birthday party, the ‘exclusive content subscription’. If she can get a $ out of her tribe, she will.
I think she would also be getting paid a pretty penny to model the Cachia pj’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the subtle tone deaf

'Got home to so many packages'

You grifting, freeloading asshole.

Sorry me again!

Maybe don't laugh at Vida 'shutting you down' she doesn't want to do laps! Let them just swim!

LISTEN TO YOUR KIDS!

Pig

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.