Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us with the crop top, she has to be.
And no, no Emmy, please keep your heat rash to yourself.
I was already feeling nauseous this morning but I think that's tipped me over the edge. Just put on an oversized singlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The heat rash was probably caused by the nasty Michael Kors sausage casing (you wouldn’t even call it a dress really) that was 3 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need not need to know that she itched all night
I also did not need to know she was out walking in a crop to let ‘some air in’ 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need not need to know that she itched all night
I also did not need to know she was out walking in a crop to let ‘some air in’ 😫
Spotted in the wild this morning and I realised who it was immediately as I was running the waterfront.
Look, I’m going to be slightly controversial here… it fitted better than the infamous top and paired with peachy coloured shorts. You can’t hate for and getting out there for exercise first thing in the morning (for me it is owning the day), even if the workout outfit was interesting.
Tbh she just looked subdued.
Hope she finds somebody other than a phone to talk to.

Reactions: 20
Spotted in the wild this morning and I realised who it was immediately as I was running the waterfront.
Look, I’m going to be slightly controversial here… it fitted better than the infamous top and paired with peachy coloured shorts. You can’t hate for and getting out there for exercise first thing in the morning (for me it is owning the day), even if the workout outfit was interesting.
No one will hate on the early morning walk, only the stories about tit like heat rash!

Reactions: 9
For a “trained beauty therapist” she sure does love sleeping in a full face of make up, which is a cardinal sin in the beauty world and massive no no - actually I think most women know this?

Talking about heat rash this morning.

And Sally Obermeder ‘aka Lou’s friend’ posted a pic of her first daughter with the time of 5:50am. In her uniform and backpack. I have never heard of a school being opened at 5:50am. Or are parents desperate to dump their kids?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh all the complaining about being a "single mama" lazy loo does... and the need to get away for beauty treatments and fat camp etc for a "break"...she's "single" like myself but not a "single mother"...there is a functioning father in the picture for emotional, physical and financial support of the kids half the time! It's hardly the same as being a mother whose ex isn't around ar all! Just drawing the distinction .. it's a lot harder the other way to parent your kids 24/7!

Gets heat rash on holiday in Queensland, then on her first day back in Melbourne wears a long sleeve winter weight dress in the peak of summer. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely not hating on her exercising (even though it will last one, maybe two days before she gives that up too)
I am however hating on the constant over sharing. For starters she didn’t need to talk into her camera at all, secondly if she is going to talk into the camera - no one - and I mean no one - needed to know about the heat rash and itching

Reactions: 10
Longtime reader, first time poster. Just came across this little nugget. Sorry if it’s been posted before but my eyes now need therapy..

Nobody puts EmmyLou in the corner, she won't fit anyways!!

Definitely not hating on her exercising (even though it will last one, maybe two days before she gives that up too)
I am however hating on the constant over sharing. For starters she didn’t need to talk into her camera at all, secondly if she is going to talk into the camera - no one - and I mean no one - needed to know about the heat rash and itching
Prob scabies from the Big4 dump!! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry nope love a good snark but don't care nearly enough to stalk...also wish it were easier to correct spelling etc after an hour?
Omgosh yes I make so many typos and then cringe when I receive notifications and read them all lol

Who is Samantha?
The alleged stalker but she is from the ACT from memory.

Side note:

I still cannot get over that psychotic video, this is literally my sleep paralysis demon.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone mentioned the swim in the ocean on the way back from the winery? 😂 Rash is probably from sitting in wet bathers on the drive home. Pull over driver I’m going in! 🌊

Free shoes for the girls? Uh don’t advertise your leaving young kids home alone Emmy Lou. How on earth have they made her the spokes person for anything?

• Sick
Is that heat rash or the skin ailments you get from moisture being trapped under folds of skin that is common in obese people? She’s pretty chunky and spent a week in wet bathers and I guessed it was gonna be thrush but instead it looks like intertrego.

Reactions: 8
The shoes did not pop up out of the blue at your front door. Clearly there has been some communication with what colour and sizes for the kids between ASICs and Lou.

Only the girls got new shoes?

Yesterday was a strangers hands and today it’s Aaron
Oh god.. Such an exhibitionist .. a Lycra right crop is going to make the bloody itch worse..cotton tank would help more!
How many chins does our girl have? So much fat around her neck it’s disappeared and turned into chins.

Free shoes for the girls? Uh don’t advertise your leaving young kids home alone Emmy Lou. How on earth have they made her the spokes person for anything?
I think Alove must have just brought them back over because she said they’d just got home. I’m assuming it was him tying Vida’s shoes up. Sage looks like he got new shoes too, but declined to be in the video. Good for you Sage!!!

I died when Vida said, “now get this trash away from me!!”. She’s mini EL and EL is in so much trouble with that one 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.