Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is walking the dogs another thing that she has given up?
Surely if you own two dogs and you go walking in the morning, you take your dogs?
I cant fathom going for a walk without mine.

Reactions: 12
Her talking about how a first day back and new shoes would normally been too much for C - so why did you give her the shoes then? Surely you could have done that another day if you knew it would set her off?

Reactions: 8
Her talking about how a first day back and new shoes would normally been too much for C - so why did you give her the shoes then? Surely you could have done that another day if you knew it would set her off?
I was thinking this as well. Who tries their kid’s shoes on for the first time the morning of the first day of school!? Even if they are a freebie. No wonder littler Camelia gets so anxious, her life is pure chaos with her narc of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Has anyone mentioned the swim in the ocean on the way back from the winery? 😂 Rash is probably from sitting in wet bathers on the drive home. Pull over driver I’m going in! 🌊

Free shoes for the girls? Uh don’t advertise your leaving young kids home alone Emmy Lou. How on earth have they made her the spokes person for anything?
Would have loved if Asics sent to foster kids or leas fortunate..... #boycottasicsau

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I died when Vida said, “now get this trash away from me!!”. She’s mini EL and EL is in so much trouble with that one 😅
RIP me! EL is already in trouble, she barely acknowledged her saying that. My mum would have whooped my ass after making me take all the boxes and papers to the recycling.

Reactions: 8
Would have loved if Asics sent to foster kids or leas fortunate..... #boycottasicsau
This has pissed me off no end!!
Asics are the go to shoe for me and many others who spend their work day on their feet.
I feel dirty now.

Reactions: 9
This has pissed me off no end!!
Asics are the go to shoe for me and many others who spend their work day on their feet.
I feel dirty now.
Get Hokas instead - you don't see them schilling to trashy influenzers - they are seriously the confiest if you're on your feet all day.

Reactions: 6
Why is Leah over if all Emmylou is doing is hanging out prepping food and then going to the beach? How much money does she have to waste on an assistant to follow her around filming. Buy a tripod!

Reactions: 7
Why is Leah over if all Emmylou is doing is hanging out prepping food and then going to the beach? How much money does she have to waste on an assistant to follow her around filming. Buy a tripod!
How does Leah get out of bed every morning going to 'work' knowing she's not doing anything of value and just being Strezlecki's paid companion. What does she tell people she does for work?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably the company. She comes across as one of those people who can’t be alone.

Reactions: 5
Don’t small business owners have to work really hard? How many weeks has she had off? Who is running ZM while old love picks her dandruff and scratches her heat rash?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is her swearing really full on today? The morning and arvo stories are full of F-Bombs. I’m no prude but let’s have a little class.

Reactions: 10
‘Can we go to the beach? Let’s just go to the beach!’ With a manic laugh, insinuating that that’s a crazy idea. They have work to do.

Proceeds to do ‘busy work things’ like cut up watermelon, make protein balls and prep dinner. Such busy CEO. Many important things to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.