Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I mishear lazy lou (or miss horny lou by the sounds) say she was needing some vitamin C..(cock) sea .. then giggles furiously at her own home joke?! Cock on the brain...
She’s probably hoping for a Vush partnership like all the other influencers! 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Our fave girl is still wearing the same crop that she was wearing on this mornings walk (you can see it under her T-shirt she’s had on all day). It was humid AF this morning and there would have been sweat. She wonders why she has a ‘heat’ rash 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Our fave girl is still wearing the same crop that she was wearing on this mornings walk (you can see it under her T-shirt she’s had on all day). It was humid AF this morning and there would have been sweat. She wonders why she has a ‘heat’ rash 🤮
And she was literally huffing and puffing just walking to the gate.

Reactions: 1
For all the time they spend in pools, why isn’t Vida being taught to swim without floaties?

Reactions: 7
She looked like an absolutely filthy mess in that Esmi unboxing.
FFS woman, run a bloody comb through your hair at least, and go and have a good scrub.

I'm not sure she does read here..... surely, no matter how much of a narc you are, you'd read the hundreds of comments on here and TRY and take some notice of it.
Especially when she's apparently losing followers, not gaining them.

Reactions: 11
You do not take any vitamins without talking to your doctor. These vitamins can affect medical conditions and medications. You can get into some serious health issues. I believe vitamins are not regulated. You might need 1000mg of vitamins but you are talking 5000mg. You need to be careful. Emmy first care as long as the $$$$ are made. I will not be talking medical advice from an influencer or Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fake voice she did during both unboxings. Yet when she goes on the project or studio ten, she dolls herself up with a makeup artist and hair stylist. Could not even film in her warehouse or change to look decent.

I hope someone dons her into the tax man. An audit on all her taxes needs to happen stat.

Reactions: 11
Each Esmi vitamin bottle is $65 with 60 pills. There are 7 in the range. The set Lou was showing off costs $455. She will get a tidy commission on each bottle they sell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Last comment before I have
You do not take any vitamins without talking to your doctor. These vitamins can affect medical conditions and medications. You can get into some serious health issues. I believe vitamins are not regulated. You might need 1000mg of vitamins but you are talking 5000mg. You need to be careful. Emmy first care as long as the $$$$ are made. I will not be talking medical advice from an influencer or Instagram.
Taking vitamins when you're not deficient in that particular vitamin does nothing, and mixing vitamins and not taking them in the correct order or appropriate foods also does nothing. We can all see how her expert light stim advice worked on her own skin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looked like an absolutely filthy mess in that Esmi unboxing.
FFS woman, run a bloody comb through your hair at least, and go and have a good scrub.
I don’t understand why she’s always got the panda eyes!! She promotes makeup remover?! Clean it off!!!

Reactions: 8
You can tell that the ZM stock hasn’t arrived from Alibaba yet. No flogging her hideous outfits. Literally squeeeeeeezing her size 18 (no shame in her size) 5’0ft self in to ridiculous designer brands, funded by fleecing her tribe. Barely a mention of ZM. Once the shipment arrives it’ll be 0 to 100 with the ZM product placements.
My friend also sells women's clothing, the mark up she puts on her clothes is huge. To the point of being greedy 🤬

Lou literally looks like she swallowed an adult human.

My friend also sells women's clothing, the mark up she puts on her clothes is huge. To the point of being greedy 🤬
Does your friend design or make the clothing? Or buys them in bulk from a warehouse/seller?

From the moulds and the popsicles on the Esmi pamphlet

Last edited:
Lou literally looks like she swallowed an adult human.

Does your friend design or make the clothing? Or buys them in bulk from a warehouse/seller?

From the moulds and the popsicles on the Esmi pamphlet
Omg. What a flog. If they’re so healthy why doesn’t she eat some.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.