Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They male voice at the start isn’t talking about directions, he’s telling them which paddock the grapes came from in the wine they are drinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LONG time lurker… first time poster… Does anyone remember last time she went to Geelong (when she spoke at the very impordant bizness womens event in the Arrggg outfit with her fluro bra straps hanging out)? A few days before she put on her “sultry” voice and alluded to the fact someone was going to dip into the Lou Lou jar while she was down there? Could this be the same person on the date (aka sponsored post) today?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For a date that ‘wasn’t’, there sure was a lot of pampering, prep and super nervous giggly behaviour that seem to confirm it.
She wants it to look like a date and make her tribe gossip and Alove jealous. If it was an actual date, I think she would have alluded to it, but not shown anything. Also chosen a better outfit! I’m sure she’d love to date this guy and I’d probably be silly and giggly if I had lunch with him too 😂. I will die on this hill!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

After some digging the model’s name is Fousseyni from Senegal. I won’t post last name. But I can’t see if the rings he is wearing in the photos match the winery ring

Reactions: 2
After some digging the model’s name is Fousseyni from Senegal. I won’t post last name. But I can’t see if the rings he is wearing in the photos match the winery ring
The rings don’t match but he could have changed them. It looks like a Tiffany Atlas ring on winery guy.

Reactions: 1
LONG time lurker… first time poster… Does anyone remember last time she went to Geelong (when she spoke at the very impordant bizness womens event in the Arrggg outfit with her fluro bra straps hanging out)? A few days before she put on her “sultry” voice and alluded to the fact someone was going to dip into the Lou Lou jar while she was down there? Could this be the same person on the date (aka sponsored post) today?
I thought she was just talking about getting drunk and going out on the town and then it didn’t happen 🧐. This guy cycled into their photo shoot, so I imagine he lives in the city.

Reactions: 1
That dancing is a joke 😂😂😂I remember seeing it years ago but how I didn’t laugh my ass off then about it I’ll never know.

Poor alove I would hate to be him. Imagine putting up with all her crazy antics and being abused and treated like rubbish at the same time.

Has anyone got a copy of her cookbook? Are there any vegan recipes in there does anyone know? Not that they would be her own recipes but let’s face it none of them are anyway!
I was in Kmart this afternoon and saw the cookbook and had to have a look. Didn’t even see the recipes because I was so distracted by all the pictures of emmylou! Does this woman have tickets on herself or what!

• Haha
What on earth…
What a bleeping lunatic!!! I honestly don't know what Limpy found attractive from day dot.

tit personality, unattractive, lazy, bragger, selfish and the list goes on. All the red flags would have been there. I cannot feel sorry for him. He chose her and decided to have children with her.

Reactions: 10
She wants it to look like a date and make her tribe gossip and Alove jealous. If it was an actual date, I think she would have alluded to it, but not shown anything.
Alove would be relieved if EmmyLou had a date - would make it easier for him to introduce his new love interest when he has one (or already does?)
I'm not buying it - a week ago she stayed up until 3:00am crying over all the loved up photos of them. And now in the past week she has lined up all those beauty appointments yesterday for a "date" today?

Reactions: 10
It’s probably a business meeting to get him to do more modelling, the photo honestly looks like mother and son.
The whole winery trip is strange, why mention a driver, she’s trying to make herself seem more important, famous, not so much friendless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.