Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her total glee at all her beauty appointments yesterday and the random winery hoo ha today really jacks me off.
Hey selfish, kids might be at Aaron’s but why don’t you THEIR mother get things ready for back to school. So your children feel ready and looked after.
Uniforms ready, backpacks packed, lunches, hell even some meal or snack prep that isn’t boiled old sausages.
You continue to show us all the selfish sod you are. You look unhappiest when you have to think about others.
Especially as they are in Victoria and had 2 consistent years of education and social interactions interrupted!

Reactions: 9
Listen to our girl pulling out all the stops for her driver mystery date and pronouncing “beautiful” correctly. 👏
The very attractive ‘friend’ who she knew from god knows where that did some modelling in a recent Zoe Moss ‘photo shoot’ (if you could call it that) wears chunky rings. You can see in the photos he’s in. Perhaps? Maybe?

Reactions: 4
Nope…it’s the guy from the Zoe Moss ’fashion’ shoot in the middle of Albert Park. Check out the ZM insta
I tried looking him up on her insta too! Lol
I thought the same….I think our EL has a type…seen her giggly/flirty eyes before ie sexy dancing with Timomatic …male model in ZM shoot. Just another thought, everything that EL does is carefully planned out but then she tries to sound spontaneous. Yesterday all the treatments, hair etc would have been booked while she was away and then this morning …why did she bring home an empty wine bottle to use as a prop for her impromptu day trip to winery. As the song goes, if the lips are moving, (s)he’s lying.

Reactions: 10
You can tell that the ZM stock hasn’t arrived from Alibaba yet. No flogging her hideous outfits. Literally squeeeeeeezing her size 18 (no shame in her size) 5’0ft self in to ridiculous designer brands, funded by fleecing her tribe. Barely a mention of ZM. Once the shipment arrives it’ll be 0 to 100 with the ZM product placements.

Reactions: 7
So the Sass and Bide (or Sassin Vibe 🤣) outfit from a few weeks ago is blue up the top and green on the bottom and is very "special", I wonder if its this monstrosity?
Worth every cent of the $450 🙄
Those sleeves will cut the circulation off on her arms

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is that actor she likes with dark skin from Marvel? I don’t know if dark skin is the PC as I don’t know if the actor is American, British, African or from somewhere. So excuse me for not being PC.

That dress is the 69 percent cotton and 31 percent silk. Dry clean only. More money to spend on herself.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that model French as well? Oh la la.

It wasn’t a date. Maybe she invited him out there as a friend and he was too nice to say no 😜. That’s why she hasn’t said date or even insinuated it, because he’ll see her stories and be like WTFFFF.

So the Sass and Bide (or Sassin Vibe 🤣) outfit from a few weeks ago is blue up the top and green on the bottom and is very "special", I wonder if its this monstrosity?
Worth every cent of the $450 🙄
I can’t see any world where that style would fit her, unless Sass and Bide have a plus size range now. Which is not meant to be an insult, they just almost exclusively sell clothes for thin women. A fitted shirt is never going to work.

Reactions: 8

It wasn’t a date. Maybe she invited him out there as a friend and he was too nice to say no 😜. That’s why she hasn’t said date or even insinuated it, because he’ll see her stories and be like WTFFFF.

I can’t see any world where that style would fit her, unless Sass and Bide have a plus size range now. Which is not meant to be an insult, they just almost exclusively sell clothes for thin women. A fitted shirt is never going to work.
I checked the sizing. 46 was the larger not sure what that is in a normal size.

No girdle, corset or shape wear can help her slip in that sass and bide dress.

She with either wear it once or keep in closet with tags on until next clean out/ closet sell.

Reactions: 3

For a date that ‘wasn’t’, there sure was a lot of pampering, prep and super nervous giggly behaviour that seem to confirm it.

Reactions: 10
I checked the sizing. 46 was the larger not sure what that is in a normal size.
Their size chart doesn’t even go up to a 46. So inclusive 😂. Looks like it would be a 16, which would be an 86cm waist 🧐. She’s not got a large bust, but she’s broad across the top. The sleeves are puffy with elastic, so who knows. Would be a very tight squeeze.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is there any reason why the basketball playing, French model can't be a driver as well?
No bleeping way he would go on a date with Miss Piggy unless he is also a gigolo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.