Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those block heeled black mules.. she has such short little stumpy legs the heels do nothing but make her look like miss piggy...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Umm she was nervous before going to the winery! Sitting opposite a male and he has an English accent….oooh.

Reactions: 2
She is full of joy at home on her own talking to herself playing make up and dress ups. She looked so miserable last week away with her kids. Easy to see why Alove can’t stand her.

Reactions: 11
The mystery male is not getting the full service Emmylou. By full service I mean sticking the phone in his face.

Explains the grooming day yesterday.

I wonder if her date google her or will google her now. Run away she is 100 percent cray cray.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh acting like a stupid teenager in the getting ready for the date stories…. We know you are on a date we saw the guy, nice rings. Giggle giggle, scrunch scrunch. She’s literally SO happy anywhere but being with her kids. Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Agree - 100% the driver! 🤣 The fact that she can be so mysterious about him will have her (and her desperate housewives) absolutely frothing but we know where it’s at lol.

I thought I’d take one for the team and check the Uber cost for a ride to Scotchman’s Hill from Port Melb… this is ONE WAY! Maybe he knocked off a bit of money in exchange for a charcuterie + glass of bubbles with porky?

A31B1D41-888A-43A1-9EC4-FA4DA5BBF744.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh it’s 100% the driver. She’s just trying to make it look like a date. She’s talked before about hoping to pick up, I don’t think she’d be this coy. He’s driven her 1.5 hours to a winery, for her to have lunch alone, and then drive her back? Of course he’s joined her for food. I also suspect it’s for Aaron’s benefit to show she’s out with a man.

She had dinner with her lash tech last night. These are her friends 😅

Also, you saw how she dressed for a day of appointments yesterday! As if she’d be in a crappy Cotton On outfit for her hot date. And what, the guy met her there? Or they enjoyed the lengthy drive together. Doesn’t add up.

Damn it. She isn’t following anyone name Moss or Moses. Going of the name of the driver in today’s stories. God I’m such a stalker tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At 6:30pm she's "entertaining" her male victim? What about getting ready for the new school year starting tomorrow? Three primary school kids that need dinner, showers, uniforms and school bags ready and a restful evening. Not in EmmyLou's world.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At 6:30pm she's "entertaining" her male victim? What about getting ready for the new school year starting tomorrow? Three primary school kids that need dinner, showers, uniforms and school bags ready and a restful evening. Not in EmmyLou's world.
The Lou Lou jar is way more important. I can’t believe I just said that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That outfit run down. What the hell is she on?!?! Her manic swings between ‘mum mode’ and ‘I’m emmylou loves and I’m a star’ mode. I don’t think I can even hate follow her any more. She fills me with so much irrational rage.

• Heart
Maybe she didn’t want to flash around her cash? The guy could have gotten the impression she was a sugar mama looking for a toy boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.