Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lou’s ‘friend’ Sally Obermeder is complaining about lunchboxes and back to school.

Did not complain the other day when she showed off the free back to school donuts.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't invest too much time in speculating who might be a 'worm' on here so to speak, as I've copped a warning in the past for enquiring about someone's wellbeing as they hadn't posted in a while ... just don't go there folks. As someone else said, this forum is wide and open to the public. Discuss the subject, not each other.

I suspect EL talks about money all the time to try and make out that she's a bigger fish than she really is. According to this calculator, she's not making huge money per post, but it would certainly be a nice little side earner:
1643524735190.png

Perhaps she thinks that by boasting about paying for people to do this, that the other, and spending money on certain designer things, makes her more attractive to potential clients.

What she doesn't seem to realise is, she has her hands in far too many honeypots. Sure, she has a respectable number of followers, but there's not a particular thing / area that potential clients (advertisers) would instantly think of her for. Garnier probably chose her as she comes across as a regular, down-to-earth type person ... and she was affordable (much like their range of products).

She'd be better to take one of her areas of interest and focus in on that. E.g., Nadia Bartel is obviously into health and fitness and that's why she had (now lost) that really lucrative contract for protein powders (I think it was?). Nadia lives and breathes a certain lifestyle and that's one that brands want to be associated with (just too bad in her case that she had her oopsies moments last year).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lou’s ‘friend’ Sally Obermeder is complaining about lunchboxes and back to school.

Did not complain the other day when she showed off the free back to school donuts.
As a fellow Breast Cancer Survivor..I like Sally..but the fact that she follows Emmy..I do flinch inwards..Eek..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The tea on the stalker is this:
EL used an over zealous troll to deflect the fact she plagiarised most of her cookbook. It was a real life situation that she up-played to make it the ultimate diversion.
The “stalker” did/does exist. Her name is Samantha and she lives in the ACT. She was a childcare educator but got into trouble over the way she treated children.
The reason I know this is because when the whole stalker/cheesecake gate thing exploded there was many random/rude/calling out comments on her publishers Instagram page. Most of the handles were obvious troll accounts with zero followers and maybe they were all the same people but one of them actually had the REAL name of the troll in the handle. Whoopsie! I googled her, found her Facebook page and the court report that mentioned the childcare stuff. I’m sorry I can’t recall the last name but the first name was definitely Samantha.
Emmy lou came online crying stalker (and to be fair this lady has trolled EL on many platforms and been kicked out of GOMI or called out on GOMI/tattle multiple times-“stalker” isn’t a bad way to describe her)
What she cried over the most was “and this women has been in trouble for things to do with children and now she knows where my kids play at the park”.
Keep in mind EL had the exact same access to the info I had a VERY quick Google search revealed this information. It was perfect to use for a sob story.
The reason she knows where EL’s kids play is because EL advertises every single detail of their lives. EL has no one to blame but herself. She should know better but she doesn’t. She is a total flog.
Now I’m all for snarking and calling out BS but threateneing, stalkerish behaviour and constant trolling is too much in my opinion. Samantha always takes it too far and you can ALWAYS tell when she’s on forums like this one. Her writing style is sloppy and doesn’t always make sense. She rambles and often harps on about things that have happened in the past OR the childrens behaviour-which is gross.
If I think Samantha is on here I will call her out because her obsession is unhealthy. I’ve noticed other people call her out too and that’s what we all need to do. She probably lurks and reads more than anything else but as soon as she posts it’s obvious who she is.
Emmy-lie is a tit mum for creating such a huge digital footprint for her children and compromising their safety. It can never be undone and she never asks permission. If only the big4 stay was a wake up call but sadly it wasn’t.

Yes this is right, I remember now and I thought there was something to do with a park but couldn’t quite remember what Emmy Lou had said because I’m pretty sure this all happened quite some time ago now.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always pondered her use of the word “tribe” and “community” - like most influenzas they carry on saying they’ve built a community etc but yet they never reply to their followers. They don’t reply to their followers DMs etc - so how is that a community? It’s not lol just rubbish to get these poor people in, just like a MLM - ohhh remember when she was flogging Doterra rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't invest too much time in speculating who might be a 'worm' on here so to speak, as I've copped a warning in the past for enquiring about someone's wellbeing as they hadn't posted in a while ... just don't go there folks. As someone else said, this forum is wide and open to the public. Discuss the subject, not each other.

I suspect EL talks about money all the time to try and make out that she's a bigger fish than she really is. According to this calculator, she's not making huge money per post, but it would certainly be a nice little side earner:
View attachment 1026796

Perhaps she thinks that by boasting about paying for people to do this, that the other, and spending money on certain designer things, makes her more attractive to potential clients.

What she doesn't seem to realise is, she has her hands in far too many honeypots. Sure, she has a respectable number of followers, but there's not a particular thing / area that potential clients (advertisers) would instantly think of her for. Garnier probably chose her as she comes across as a regular, down-to-earth type person ... and she was affordable (much like their range of products).

She'd be better to take one of her areas of interest and focus in on that. E.g., Nadia Bartel is obviously into health and fitness and that's why she had (now lost) that really lucrative contract for protein powders (I think it was?). Nadia lives and breathes a certain lifestyle and that's one that brands want to be associated with (just too bad in her case that she had her oopsies moments last year).
I can assure you all that our Em would be getting ALOT more than that.

This is ol mate head and beaks rates!

Sorry, but who is the idiot?! Them or the flops paying this!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She did that video on purpose with the voice in the background, dropping camera when going to 'the view' she is such an attention seeking fuckwit. It's honestly probably the God damn driver!

Love that this week it's Bailey Nelson sunglasses! Last week it was those trash Pink ones 'exclusive' to her 'tribe' from another company!

Great work Crazy Lou!

Reactions: 13
She wants us to believe that last week when she was super mopey and sad, she was actually having a good time and she’s sad the kids are going back to school? Now she’s away from her kids, she’s all giddy and giggly. Tired isn’t an excuse, she had no sleep yesterday and she was ecstatic. Thrilled to finally get rid of those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She did that video on purpose with the voice in the background, dropping camera when going to 'the view' she is such an attention seeking fuckwit. It's honestly probably the God damn driver!

Love that this week it's Bailey Nelson sunglasses! Last week it was those trash Pink ones 'exclusive' to her 'tribe' from another company!

Great work Crazy Lou!
Shows a sneaky male hand.. definitely done for the “who is that?” Comments.. and no doubt in an attempt to make Aaron jealous. I reckon the fact she’s doing that proves that he has moved on and she’s now trying to one up him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.