Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to be sympathetic for these influencers when the post I’m front of their homes or work. Tag themselves everywhere. It must be difficult for judges and jurors. Any idiot can find out where she lives, her warehouse address, where Aaron lives, where the kids go to school etc. I’m not encouraging anyone to do anything stupid but that information it’s online.

Why do I remember it as the stalker was from another state watching her? Whatever it was, I don’t think there was any stalker.

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to be sympathetic for these influencers when the post I’m front of their homes or work. Tag themselves everywhere. It must be difficult for judges and jurors. Any idiot can find out where she lives, her warehouse address, where Aaron lives, where the kids go to school etc. I’m not encouraging anyone to do anything stupid but that information it’s online.

Why do I remember it as the stalker was from another state watching her? Whatever it was, I don’t think there was any stalker.
A childcare worker in the ACT I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who else is waiting for LL to don her size 10 tennis outfit and have a hit in the front yard.
She must've been a tennis pro at some stage🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I actually think that the influencer blah blah Insta is a bit off for posting on her photo, it just felt so aggressive and below the belt. I always feel weird about it like it oversteps a line but maybe it’s just me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
A childcare worker in the ACT I think.
Yeah I’m pretty sure you’re correct.

SL’s face towards the end of those videos was gold. The disdain and eye rolls when Emmy was saying she would hire someone because that’s what she does were 👌🏻
Imagine living with someone like that. Kudos to SL and ALove for putting up with her for as long as they have, I know I would have snapped years ago.
AD3ED5C5-9E79-45A5-9DBC-662D85854EE3.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I actually think that the influencer blah blah Insta is a bit off for posting on her photo, it just felt so aggressive and below the belt. I always feel weird about it like it oversteps a line but maybe it’s just me. 🤷‍♀️
I think they must be looking for more followers or something. I enjoy seeing people call out influencers on their own page, but commenting directly on Emmylou’s post, especially when it’s opinion and not fact, I agree is too far. There’s a few people getting blocked tonight 😅

Reactions: 11
That dancing video.... so f..king hilarious. Her dancing with professional dancers at the front of the ensemble thinking she's Beyoncé. She really is like David Brent from The Office. So cringe 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was babysitting the cousins all day on the 20th. It was when she was whinging about the kid wanting to eat her eggs 🤣. So the “hadn’t seen you in a week before that” comment was a lie. Still unclear if she was actually a close contact though.
The rules in Victoria at the time were that if you were in a household setting with a confirmed covid case for 4 or more hours then you were considered a household contact which meant having to isolate for 7 days, and do a test on days 1 and 6.

I think SL said her daughter tested positive on Christmas Eve? Not sure then if EL was around the daughter during her infectious period. (I could have the daughter thing wrong - going off memory here).

Yes I agree. It must be someone from here as they have been posting what we’ve been discussing recently.

Reactions: 15
Yes I agree. It must be someone from here as they have been posting what we’ve been discussing recently.
I think they may just be taking advantage of what’s discussed and some of the good detective work and theories 😅. They’ve been going after the Kearns pretty hard too. That said, she who shall not be named is allegedly an active poster on here too, so it’s possible 🤔

Reactions: 9
I think they may just be taking advantage of what’s discussed and some of the good detective work and theories 😅. They’ve been going after the Kearns pretty hard too. That said, she who shall not be named is allegedly an active poster on here too, so it’s possible 🤔
If it's not someone on here, they're reading and using it. I said last week they're using our content, it's almost word for word.

Reactions: 12
Wait did I miss something? Are these the comments on Big4s account? To be honest all those comments seemed sus to me.

Reactions: 3
Longtime reader, first time poster. Just came across this little nugget. Sorry if it’s been posted before but my eyes now need therapy..

Speaking of eyes, anyone notice how mean and nasty Emmylou’s eyes are? She’s always trying the sultry, pouty face but it just looks bitchy and like a mean girl. I really wouldn’t want to cross her and from what people with close ties have been saying, I’m not wrong.

• Haha
If it's not someone on here, they're reading and using it. I said last week they're using our content, it's almost word for word.
Of course it's someone on here! It's a Influencer 'hate' page! Of course they will be all over the gossip forums!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.