Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories!

- Sue Lyn literally asks her to NOT film!
- Emmy Lou states 'even I thought we were fighting' read here much
- Again with the condescending 'I'll order you a lawnmowing service! That's what I do! Many, peddy, ya know?!'
- See she got SL a STUNNING MK bag also šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
- Those brows are fucked

She is just vile. The switch in behaviour is INSANE.
So why didnā€™t she ask SL if she needed anything while she was sick and actually do it?? Absolute fraud.

Reactions: 16
Her latest stories!

- Sue Lyn literally asks her to NOT film!
- Emmy Lou states 'even I thought we were fighting' read here much
- Again with the condescending 'I'll order you a lawnmowing service! That's what I do! Many, peddy, ya know?!'
- See she got SL a STUNNING MK bag also šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
- Those brows are fucked

She is just vile. The switch in behaviour is INSANE.
SueLyn asked her not to film her and she did anyway! Those families at the Big 4 didn't stand a chance until a couple of people posted on the Big 4's instagram page. EmmyLou needs a course in consent - they literally teach that in high school now. It will be a revelation for poor old Sagey when he takes those classes!

SueLyn's Covid explains the strange Christmas Day lunch if SueLyn was going to host. Wonder why EmmyLou didn't mention SueLyn tested positive on Christmas Eve...unless she had been a close contact with SueLyn? Can't keep a good woman down (or self-isolating).

Reactions: 13
The SL stuff is bizarre. SL is cracking on parenting her kids and managing the house while apparently very sick, because thatā€™s what adults do. Emmylou canā€™t even manage that at the best of times. Fails to check in with her sister to see if she needs anything, or send her meals (or even food vouchers) or care packages. Why is she admitting all of this?!

Reactions: 12
So why didnā€™t she ask SL if she needed anything while she was sick and actually do it?? Absolute fraud.
Because she had to fly to the fat farm - it's her Christmas tradition after all. And then fly back to grab the gang and invade the Big 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she had to fly to the fat farm - it's her Christmas tradition after all. And then fly back to grab the gang and invade the Big 4.
Makes it worse!!! She still hasnā€™t admitted that it was fat camp. She claims she was lounging around all day, watching Netflix. Doing nothing and canā€™t check on your sick sister? I wonder if the kids even got a phone call that week šŸ„“

Wonder why EmmyLou didn't mention SueLyn tested positive on Christmas Eve...unless she had been a close contact with SueLyn?
She claims she hadnā€™t seen her in the week leading up to Christmas, but I canā€™t remember back that far. Surely she wouldnā€™t have just carried on as normal! (Although, as weā€™ve seen with the Brad Kearns and Sarah Kearns, it seems to be the thing to do as an influencer. Far too important to isolate).

Reactions: 3
I hate being filmed or having my photo taken when I'm not in the mood. Especially as Emmy spent the best part of the morning getting her hair curled.

SL and EL were together on the 15th. I know it still leaves a 10 day window.

Reactions: 4
She claims she hadnā€™t seen her in the week leading up to Christmas, but I canā€™t remember back that far. Surely she wouldnā€™t have just carried on as normal! (Although, as weā€™ve seen with the Brad Kearns and Sarah Kearns, it seems to be the thing to do as an influencer. Far too important to isolate).
That's what makes me suspicious - she didn't mention SueLyn's positive test when she showed us the bizarre Christmas lunch. She mentions it 4 weeks later when people can't remember if they were close contacts or not.

Reactions: 11
I hate being filmed or having my photo taken when I'm not in the mood. Especially as Emmy spent the best part of the morning getting her hair curled.

SL and EL were together on the 15th. I know it still leaves a 10 day window.

Sageā€™s party was 18 December, she was almost certainly there. Iā€™m sure she mentioned the cousins.

Reactions: 10
If Lou hates the kids so much. Give Aaron full custody and the house (for the kid to feel stable). Move out and chase her stupid dreams. The kid are an afterthought or something to use as a prop flogging crap.
Didnt she buy her investment property as "a place for Aaron to stay" when they split up? Except then we found out it's in WA? She sucks at everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They were hanging out constantly in December. Thatā€™s why it was so noticeable when SL disappeared. Maybe Alove had covid too and thatā€™s why he hasnā€™t been seen since Xmas either šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
You could be on deaths door and Lou would not give a f**k.
What if her sister died from Covid, Lou would have continued holidaying as normal. Terrible thing to say. Nothing stop lou from her holiday.

They were hanging out constantly in December. Thatā€™s why it was so noticeable when SL disappeared. Maybe Alove had covid too and thatā€™s why he hasnā€™t been seen since Xmas either šŸ˜‚
Or found someone. Would not explain the pool and apartment filming if Covid

Reactions: 8
Where did that user go with the Alove goss?? Weā€™re ready šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

If SL tested positive on Christmas Eve, then conservatively she was infectious from at least 22 December. I canā€™t be bothered going back through the threads to see what EL was doing then. A whole lot of nothing from memory?

Reactions: 6
Didnt she buy her investment property as "a place for Aaron to stay" when they split up? Except then we found out it's in WA? She sucks at everything
She said the investment property was for Aaron and the kids to live in if she died unexpectedly (she didn't say she was leaving it to Aaron though). So, if EmmyLou dies, she wants Aaron and the kids to move to Western Australia, away from all their school friends, the only home they have known for a few years, SueLyn and the cousins. Apparently it's opposite her mother's house but the kids rarely see their maternal grandmother so I'm not sure that is super important. Talk about controlling people from your grave! Take out an insurance policy EmmyLou!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Michael Kors?! Is that still around?! I thought it was back with Ed Hardy! So gone from a 4K bag to that 'Course' stunner?!

This caption is fitting.
I swear, Rebel Wilson has an article in the Daily Mail EVERY SINGLE DAY, about her year of house, of further weight loss, or wearing some ugly dress or whatever. She must have maxsee out her PR budget for that much continuous coverage.

Ooops, I shouldnā€˜t give Loozie any ideasā€¦
Yep! She needs to keep herself relevant cos the only acting talent she ever had was being the fat funny girl

Reactions: 5
She said the investment property was for Aaron and the kids to live in if she died unexpectedly (she didn't say she was leaving it to Aaron though). So, if EmmyLou dies, she wants Aaron and the kids to move to Western Australia, away from all their school friends, the only home they have known for a few years, SueLyn and the cousins. Apparently it's opposite her mother's house but the kids rarely see their maternal grandmother so I'm not sure that is super important. Talk about controlling people from your grave! Take out an insurance policy EmmyLou!
You have a great memory! How awkward was her "surprise" visit to WA? Her poor family.
We all know these kind of borches live forever just to spite everyone šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find this the most bizarre thing she does
Sheā€™s fat fine but every year she goes off to a fat farm at the start of a new year
Itā€™s so strange once or maybe at a stretch every few years but itā€™s a routine for her
And she gets bigger every year

Reactions: 9
I find this the most bizarre thing she does
Sheā€™s fat fine but every year she goes off to a fat farm at the start of a new year
Itā€™s so strange once or maybe at a stretch every few years but itā€™s a routine for her
And she gets bigger every year
It doesnā€™t work. Which is fine. Diets almost never do. She needs to have a good think and look into something else. Like proper therapy to address her underlying issues.

Reactions: 7
šŸš© and now she has shared with thousands of strangers (including her ā€œstalkerā€ presumably)
I have an inkling the ā€˜stalkerā€™ has been spotted around here a bit of late in various iterations, so this checks out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.