Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was on a road trip today and came back to a new thread and lots to read! Thanks gals 😊

Caught up with Emmys stories and what a bloody cow. Just proves my point on shoving cameras on peoples faces even though they clearly state they do not want to be filmed! Then she posts a picture up of the both of them when SL said she felt and looked like crap. If I was her baby sis, I’d cut her off completely! I mean who calls their sister a bloody baby. I think it’s another way of putting SL down. Also wtf was that snickering comment on how she could pay for Jim’s mowing. How she paid for the mani pedis and gozleme. She’s one arrogant piece of work. She seriously needs to watch a SBS show called Insight where they interviewed people with narcissistic personality disorder. It truly explains all of Emmys behaviours!

Ok so now for some insider goss on Alove… S says he’s actually a really nice guy irl and always puts his kids before himself.
Anyhow, so we all know how she puts him down in any way she can but apparently there was an incident after he helped her with all the legal paperwork for her house, he cracked the shits with her, they had a barny and Emmy phoned S sobbing. She thought it was cute that a love was helping her with the paperwork etc but she felt that he was deeply upset and felt guilt that he couldn’t do the same as he didn’t have the finances to.
EL thinks he apparently has a lot of deep seated anger for her. She then talks about the ins and outs of their relationship and how Alove hates her guts but how sometimes they can have the best make up sex (yuck!!) and other details that you don’t want to hear about.
She actually made a snickering joke on why she never cooks vegan food often and that’s to get back at him for hating being around her. But she giggles and says she’s only joking and how she thinks Alove is a great dad etc etc. Vida was an accident and that they had issues before Vida was even born.
They both also argue on how to parent and S thinks it’s the underlying problem as they have different goals and views of the world.
I honestly just think her only view in the world is her round face in the shape of a globe lol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I agree. It must be someone from here as they have been posting what we’ve been discussing recently.
They have been very aggressive lately.I think I know who it is, and they are definitely on here.Not commenting alot but could have more than one account.

Reactions: 6
Was on a road trip today and came back to a new thread and lots to read! Thanks gals 😊

Caught up with Emmys stories and what a bloody cow. Just proves my point on shoving cameras on peoples faces even though they clearly state they do not want to be filmed! Then she posts a picture up of the both of them when SL said she felt and looked like crap. If I was her baby sis, I’d cut her off completely! I mean who calls their sister a bloody baby. I think it’s another way of putting SL down. Also wtf was that snickering comment on how she could pay for Jim’s mowing. How she paid for the mani pedis and gozleme. She’s one arrogant piece of work. She seriously needs to watch a SBS show called Insight where they interviewed people with narcissistic personality disorder. It truly explains all of Emmys behaviours!

Ok so now for some insider goss on Alove… S says he’s actually a really nice guy irl and always puts his kids before himself.
Anyhow, so we all know how she puts him down in any way she can but apparently there was an incident after he helped her with all the legal paperwork for her house, he cracked the shits with her, they had a barny and Emmy phoned S sobbing. She thought it was cute that a love was helping her with the paperwork etc but she felt that he was deeply upset and felt guilt that he couldn’t do the same as he didn’t have the finances to.
EL thinks he apparently has a lot of deep seated anger for her. She then talks about the ins and outs of their relationship and how Alove hates her guts but how sometimes they can have the best make up sex (yuck!!) and other details that you don’t want to hear about.
She actually made a snickering joke on why she never cooks vegan food often and that’s to get back at him for hating being around her. But she giggles and says she’s only joking and how she thinks Alove is a great dad etc etc. Vida was an accident and that they had issues before Vida was even born.
They both also argue on how to parent and S thinks it’s the underlying problem as they have different goals and views of the world.
I honestly just think her only view in the world is her round face in the shape of a globe lol!!
This is actually really sad for Alove and all very typical and not surprising for her.

Reactions: 4
There is the possibility that the person you guys are referring above could just be a lurker. Since the threads are available to the public.

From what Lou has said, she was pregnant with another baby but had a miscarriage and within weeks she got pregnant with Vida. Then she described something about an artery that she cannot get pregnant again or she will bleed and die. Explained how Aaron is snipped. This was over several lives were her followers asked questions. This was ages ago, maybe pre Covid? Makes sense how Vida was an accident.
Aaron looked shocked and embarrassed when Lou was putting him down in the cafe and screaming about finances and the house. I remember that day. Gomi had a field day with this conversation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ on a pogo stick! If our resident stalker has made 97 posts, I must not be far behind because this is my absolute fave past time - discussing EL. I don't even want to know what that says about me 🥴😅

@lycheemartini welcome back 🥰 I battle bpd and depression, so my heart goes out to you. Very glad to see your name pop up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There is the possibility that the person you guys are referring above could just be a lurker. Since the threads are available to the public.

From what Lou has said, she was pregnant with another baby but had a miscarriage and within weeks she got pregnant with Vida. Then she described something about an artery that she cannot get pregnant again or she will bleed and die. Explained how Aaron is snipped. This was over several lives were her followers asked questions. This was ages ago, maybe pre Covid? Makes sense how Vida was a mistake
Aaron looked shocked and embarrassed when Lou was putting him down in the cafe and screaming about finances and the house. I remember that day. Gomi has a field day.
Ouch! Never a mistake! Vida is sassy and bold - an accident maybe but I would never call her a mistake!

Reactions: 8
Ohhh yes @guntsarecontagious I'll never forget the day she minced out of the bank like the little fat cat who caught the canary talking about buying a house on her own. It wasn't a girl power/ boss babe moment - we were witness to her emasculating her partner and displaying horrid financial abuse. I'm so, so glad he has left her.

Reactions: 23
Ouch! Never a mistake! Vida is sassy and bold - an accident maybe but I would never call her a mistake!
She has years of grief to give Lou. A taste of her medicine.

I got the impression that Lou carried around Aaron’s ball in her designer bag. It must have taken him ages to found which bag in that mess of a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think it might be a Tattle rule not to discuss these sorts of accounts 🤔
Damn I hope I didn’t break a rule (my stupid brain won’t let me sleep if I did)! It was just so off putting. I know I post here but there’s just something so seedy about it all.

Anyway! Her concerned face is a laugh, like she stands in front of the mirror practicing human emotions. Little squish faced EmmyLou trotting around Port Melbourne in her element this morning.

Reactions: 3
I dislike EmmyLou but her children are not voluntarily part of her public persona. Vida is a little girl and I am distressed that she has been called a "mistake" tonight. Genuinely hurt for her and her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohhh yes @guntsarecontagious I'll never forget the day she minced out of the bank like the little fat cat who caught the canary talking about buying a house on her own. It wasn't a girl power/ boss babe moment - we were witness to her emasculating her partner and displaying horrid financial abuse. I'm so, so glad he has left her.
She also had a very weird conversation with ALove on camera where she explained their relationship finances and insisted it's not financial abuse, and he agreed ...and then they described what was basically financial abuse.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and a husband did that to his wife. People would have a field day. She was most certainly financially abusing Aaron.

Reactions: 10
The kids are an accessory to reach her demographics and her unpaid film crew
I wondered this and then i looked at her likes her paid sponsorship posts get next to no likes at all but pics with the kids get heaps.
I dont know why companies still work with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.