Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did that user go with the Alove goss?? We’re ready 👀👀

If SL tested positive on Christmas Eve, then conservatively she was infectious from at least 22 December. I can’t be bothered going back through the threads to see what EL was doing then. A whole lot of nothing from memory?
I think I heard one of SLs kids had CV at Xmas and SL went out on NYE and was sick two days later.
The investment property was bought in case something happened to LL and Alove and the kids had a house.
Now, I think I need to go have a good hard look at myself because I feel that I have WKd
LL. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have an inkling the ‘stalker’ has been spotted around here a bit of late in various iterations, so this checks out.
Absolutely. This person is obviously still very active across these forums and on her social media posts. And here is EL serving up personal information about her kids as well as their live location details on a silver platter. Apparently it’s only an issue when she has a cookbook to sell. 🤑

Reactions: 15
I think I heard one of SLs kids had CV at Xmas and SL went out on NYE and was sick two days later.
The investment property was bought in case something happened to LL and Alove and the kids had a house.
Now, I think I need to go have a good hard look at myself because I feel that I have WKd
LL. 🤦‍♀️
Ah yes, it was one of the kids that was sick. They were with the cousins a lot too though! When did they do their last photo shoot? I thought it was once school holidays had already started. They were having sleepovers.

Reactions: 1
She was absolutely a close contact but didn’t say anything because our narcissist queen would never have put off her important engagements (fat camp) to stay home and isolate. Also had she done anything nice for SL there would have been a big song and dance about it so her “community” can tell her how wonderful she is 😴

Reactions: 9
So why didn’t she ask SL if she needed anything while she was sick and actually do it?? Absolute fraud.
She's such a cow! When some of my extended family members were sick with CV we dropped off things at their mailbox and when I was/ my immediate family was they did they same.

This oompa loompa doesn't have a caring bone in her body. She's just a fat, lazy, selfish slob.

She thinks because SL's eyebrows did have left over dye her own eyebrows/ she looks better...no, you're still not attractive Lazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The SL stuff is bizarre. SL is cracking on parenting her kids and managing the house while apparently very sick, because that’s what adults do. Emmylou can’t even manage that at the best of times. Fails to check in with her sister to see if she needs anything, or send her meals (or even food vouchers) or care packages. Why is she admitting all of this?!
Yeah this is fucked. Thing is we would know it Emmy checked in on her or brought her food because she shares everything about her life.
Ive done countless drop offs, cook ups, medicine runs for family and friends over the past two years. I can’t imagine leaving my sister with 3 kids to fend for herself whilst they are sick. But yo yo she’ll pay for a lawn now 😒

Reactions: 8
Oof took a week off for mental health and I come back to a new thread 👏🏼 I have lots to catch up on!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have an inkling the ‘stalker’ has been spotted around here a bit of late in various iterations, so this checks out.
If you think I’m a stalker. I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m too busy watching on Instagram waiting for Emmylou to self explode and destroy her own life. It’s funnier this way.
BTW I never thought Lou had a stalker but goodness me she makes it super easy to get stalked. That is just my opinion.

She was babysitting the cousins all day on the 20th. It was when she was whinging about the kid wanting to eat her eggs 🤣. So the “hadn’t seen you in a week before that” comment was a lie. Still unclear if she was actually a close contact though.
Our little detective.

Absolutely. This person is obviously still very active across these forums and on her social media posts. And here is EL serving up personal information about her kids as well as their live location details on a silver platter. Apparently it’s only an issue when she has a cookbook to sell. 🤑
Ive got stalker FOMO.. can anyone please quickly fill me in?

Reactions: 5
Hear me out.
Do you think Lou was worried about dying from the tummy tuck hence the house in WA?
Do you think Lou demand Aaron got a place with a pool for the kids *cough* her *cough*?

• Haha
If you think I’m a stalker. I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m too busy watching on Instagram waiting for Emmylou to self explode and destroy her own life. It’s funnier this way.
BTW I never thought Lou had a stalker but goodness me she makes it super easy to get stalked. That is just my opinion.
I have never suggested you are a ‘stalker’. But, since you brought it up, 97 posts in 6 days on Emmylou threads is a heck of a lot of work! You deserve a cup of tea, a bex and a good lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The 'baby sister' talk gives me the ick, E-Lou gives me the ick. This woman definitely is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Reactions: 13
Did we not hear Lou mention something about police/lawyers with her ‘stalker’? But it was never brought up again. This was months and months ago.
I know my state has an online court hearing list but does Victoria have one? Has anyone seen Lou’s name on a list for court hearings?
She would have filmed outside the court or told her followers about attending court.

Our little detective.
I have never suggested you are a ‘stalker’. But, since you brought it up, 97 posts in 6 days on Emmylou threads is a heck of a lot of work! You deserve a cup of tea, a bex and a good lie down.
She never had a stalker. She used that wording to deflect and it worked to take away from her plagiarised cheesecake recipe when her was book was suppose to be released.

It’s not hard to know where she lives if you are in her suburb. Aaron , her and the kids are seen daily out and about. Heck if outsiders from the suburb wanted a fangirl photo they could head to the South Melbourne market at 8am on market days and see her at Brads! She’s a liar through and through.

Reactions: 16
Did we not hear Lou mention something about police/lawyers with her ‘stalker’? But it was never brought up again. This was months and months ago.
I know my state has an online court hearing list but does Victoria have one? Has anyone seen Lou’s name on a list for court hearings?
She would have filmed outside the court or told her followers about attending court.

From what I can remember wasn’t it to do with someone approaching her and the kids at a park or something? Then I remember watching her stories and she was threatening to get the police involved but haven’t heard anything since.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.