Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's 10:45 pm here in WA and lazy loo has reposted some recipe crap..'meaning she's up at 1:45 am Melb time..hmmm

Hot date and and just recovering post romp šŸ¤¢ OR late night binge movie watching alone with snout in the trough....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I can remember wasnā€™t it to do with someone approaching her and the kids at a park or something? Then I remember watching her stories and she was threatening to get the police involved but havenā€™t heard anything since.
I'm pretty sure the person she named as her stalker lives in a different state, so not sure how that person would have approached her at a park in Melbourne

Reactions: 5
Now I cannot remember if Lou used the word accident or mistake for Vida. So how am I the bad one, when her own mother thinks and said this?

Maybe that explains the grooming yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Speaking of eyes, anyone notice how mean and nasty Emmylouā€™s eyes are? Sheā€™s always trying the sultry, pouty face but it just looks bitchy and like a mean girl. I really wouldnā€™t want to cross her and from what people with close ties have been saying, Iā€™m not wrong.
She was so rude to my ex. He made a joke about her cheese platter, and she cbomb rude. Not sure how someone who preaches ā€œmental healthā€ can treat others so badly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Notice she never, ever comments on current world or local affairs?
I know everyone isn't a sports lover, but nothing about Ash Barty winning or the actual tennis, apart from her own crowd wowing appearance.
Every now and then there's a token mention if she needs to put a Go Fund me link like all the other influencers but it's like she lives on another planet sometimes. So caught up in her own self she's oblivious to the outside world.

Oh except for being a "bball" fan, I forgot how she's the number 1 ticket holder now šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
She seriously needs to watch a SBS show called Insight where they interviewed people with narcissistic personality disorder. It truly explains all of Emmys behaviours!

Ok so now for some insider goss on Aloveā€¦ S says heā€™s actually a really nice guy irl and always puts his kids before himself.
Anyhow, so we all know how she puts him down in any way she can but apparently there was an incident after he helped her with all the legal paperwork for her house, he cracked the shits with her, they had a barny and Emmy phoned S sobbing. She thought it was cute that a love was helping her with the paperwork etc but she felt that he was deeply upset and felt guilt that he couldnā€™t do the same as he didnā€™t have the finances to.
She actually made a snickering joke on why she never cooks vegan food often and thatā€™s to get back at him for hating being around her. But she giggles and says sheā€™s only joking and how she thinks Alove is a great dad etc etc. Vida was an accident and that they had issues before Vida was even born.
They both also argue on how to parent and S thinks itā€™s the underlying problem as they have different goals and views of the world.
Interesting!! That really was a great Insight episode! That all makes sense. Aloveā€™s priority does seem to have been the kids and thatā€™s at least given them some much needed stability. He does always look like a good dad when heā€™s around them.

The vegan food thing is crazy, but itā€™s always been so strange that she never cooked for him. Not because she should have to prepare all the food, but if she is the one making dinner, make something he can eat!? She has a recipe book and a food blog, surely she could manage it?! I think Alove was doing more of the food than she let on, definitely organising breakfast and lunch for the kids.

Itā€™s also clear they have completely different parenting styles and goals. I just donā€™t understand why Alove tolerated it for so long. I guess thatā€™s the problem with an abusive relationship, and she was definitely financially abusive. Would have been very hard for Alove to leave, especially since the kids rely on him so much.

I know everyone isn't a sports lover, but nothing about Ash Barty winning or the actual tennis, apart from her own crowd wowing appearance.
100% she will now šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The part that you may not want to read in their conversationā€¦ so scroll on if you donā€™t want to šŸ¤® this morning lolā€¦

After she said the always have the best make out sex with Alove, she boasted about how big the size of his šŸ† is. Apparently itā€™s around 7in with a slight bend to it and she forces him to shave this pubes! Heā€™s also circumcised.
So yeah, that is the Alove goss I was referring to šŸ˜‚ if one of you ladies ever end up dating and hooking up with him, please report that this is indeed true and dear old Emmy isnā€™t exaggerating like she always does! šŸ·

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The part that you may not want to read in their conversationā€¦ so scroll on if you donā€™t want to šŸ¤® this morning lolā€¦

After she said the always have the best make out sex with Alove, she boasted about how big the size of his šŸ† is. Apparently itā€™s around 7in with a slight bend to it and she forces him to shave this pubes! Heā€™s also circumcised.
So yeah, that is the Alove goss I was referring to šŸ˜‚ if one of you ladies ever end up dating and hooking up with him, please report that this is indeed true and dear old Emmy isnā€™t exaggerating like she always does! šŸ·
Omg Iā€™m dead šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

I think Iā€™m in shock because Iā€™ve never heard her say anything nice about Aaron before šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of eyes, anyone notice how mean and nasty Emmylouā€™s eyes are? Sheā€™s always trying the sultry, pouty face but it just looks bitchy and like a mean girl. I really wouldnā€™t want to cross her and from what people with close ties have been saying, Iā€™m not wrong.
Lol I thought it was just me noticing the eyes, small watery shifty, almost like you can see the lies floating around in them.

Reactions: 11
Now I cannot remember if Lou used the word accident or mistake for Vida. So how am I the bad one, when her own mother thinks and said this?

Maybe that explains the grooming yesterday.
When you wrote mistake, I read it as you repeating something EL had said. I've never heard her talk about her pregnancies, but I feel like it is the kind of insensitive, throwaway remark she is likely to make. I don't think you're a bad person for repeating what you recall. I think we all agree that she's a steaming hot garbage can of a human being, and saying anything about her children is wrong because their privacy has been violated since they were born. She simply has no regard to the fact that anybody can go back and read her words, including her own children.

Iā€™m calling bs on this! Given the closeness and over sharing (tampon) these two I donā€™t believe the covid story. Something else happened. Emmy would have mentioned it. Dead set.
Agreed. She would have bignoted herself for sending food, or roleplayed how worried she was in a live. But...crickets. Maybe the fiance put his foot down and said "I don't want that bleeping wankstain here filming us on Xmas."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest stories!

- Sue Lyn literally asks her to NOT film!
- Emmy Lou states 'even I thought we were fighting' read here much
- Again with the condescending 'I'll order you a lawnmowing service! That's what I do! Many, peddy, ya know?!'
- See she got SL a STUNNING MK bag also šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
- Those brows are fucked

She is just vile. The switch in behaviour is INSANE.
Iā€™m sure she also mispronounced another food in that sentence too. Gozalme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dancing is a joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I remember seeing it years ago but how I didnā€™t laugh my ass off then about it Iā€™ll never know.

Poor alove I would hate to be him. Imagine putting up with all her crazy antics and being abused and treated like rubbish at the same time.

Has anyone got a copy of her cookbook? Are there any vegan recipes in there does anyone know? Not that they would be her own recipes but letā€™s face it none of them are anyway!

Why does she always talk about paying for things, itā€™s soo gross. Obviously a power play and manipulation, Iā€™ve taken them out to dinner, Iā€™m paying for my sister to do this, Iā€™m paying for the holiday. And why mention the price of the accommodation, she seems so shocked when she has to pay for somethingā€¦ I find this with a lot of influencers so used to get freebies and discounts that when they pay like the rest of us they are shocked.
Here is an idea Emmy, next time youā€™re out with friends or family, donā€™t story about it, respect when someone asks you not to film them and donā€™t tell your whole tribe that itā€™s your shout, a gracious person would quietly pay the bill and not make a huge deal.
I havenā€™t been a long time follower so havenā€™t seen a lot of the time she was with Alove but do you think the reason she repetitively implies he hated her and couldnā€™t stand her was maybe just because he didnā€™t agree or support everything so in her childish mind that means he hated her.

Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t been a long time follower so havenā€™t seen a lot of the time she was with Alove but do you think the reason she repetitively implies he hated her and couldnā€™t stand her was maybe just because he didnā€™t agree or support everything so in her childish mind that means he hated her.
This is the impression I get too. That he was happy for her to chase her media career but that ended up as influencing and he wasnā€™t keen on being filmed constantly. Sad, really, if sheā€™s chosen influencing over the supposed love of her life. We all know itā€™s nothing more than that; certainly not ā€œexecutive producingā€.

That dancing is a joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I remember seeing it years ago but how I didnā€™t laugh my ass off then about it Iā€™ll never know.

Poor alove I would hate to be him. Imagine putting up with all her crazy antics and being abused and treated like rubbish at the same time.

Has anyone got a copy of her cookbook? Are there any vegan recipes in there does anyone know? Not that they would be her own recipes but letā€™s face it none of them are anyway!
I picked it up at Big W - very few recipes and tonnes of photos of her! Itā€™s terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.