Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man, just saw that AlrightHey was inspired by one of Lou’s hideous outfits - the black and gold 80’s silk monstrosity. So disappointed, I love him!
Me too!! Just unfollowed him on all my accounts haha. Sad.

What I’m curious about, is how her followers even find her remotely entertaining or get any value from her. I don’t find enjoyment hearing about someone bragging how Camilla is dressing them and how they look after her (it’s such a horrible brand anyways and all the horrible things they’ve done) but like her target market, do they find this inspiring? I’m baffled.

Reactions: 10
I know I’m out on my own, but I actually like the print on that Camilla dress (minus the tacky rhinestones), but my god. The fit. WHY. It makes her look crazy and about ten sizes bigger than she actually is. I know looking smaller shouldn’t be anyone’s goal, but surely you want to enhance your figure in some way? Not just wear a circus tent…
It would be nicer as a shirt

Reactions: 2
Also, how can her “tribe” or “community” afford Camilla? Like I just can’t imagine them rushing out to buy these ghastly outfits - does influencer marketing even work?

Reactions: 8
Also, how can her “tribe” or “community” afford Camilla? Like I just can’t imagine them rushing out to buy these ghastly outfits - does influencer marketing even work?
Camilla is like a cult. People get so invested in it and there is a FB page where they share their love of it. Expensive does not mean stylish!

Reactions: 12
This cockwomble has no shame, what’s with the bra and gunt up around her chins camera angle 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: Lou reading
Could this be why she dumped homeschooling to Aaron during lockdowns. All she did was laugh like a hyena and had to record it for her community.

Maybe she why she left home at 14. Was probably given an ultimatum improve grades and go to school or leave home.

No mention of school as she goes on about working in a chicken shop or fish and chip shop. Plus all the drugs she took as a kid.

Never explained why she left home either.

Lou with Vida reminds of those mothers who breastfeed their primary school kids. Don’t know why. Maybe they do and maybe the don’t. Gross

• Haha
Is she actually trolling us with the gross stories tonight?! Not sure which is the worst: the chins, the gut, the badly removed smudgy make up or the used bandaid 🤢

• Haha
Re: Lou reading
Could this be why she dumped homeschooling to Aaron during lockdowns. All she did was laugh like a hyena and had to record it for her community.

Maybe she why she left home at 14. Was probably given an ultimatum improve grades and go to school or leave home.
Leaving home at 14, I wonder if she had already been struggling to keep up at school for awhile

Reactions: 4
Whyyyyy is she lounging around in her bra in front of her kids?? Poor Sagey is in for a fright when he walks in the door 😱

Whyyyyy is she lounging around in her bra in front of her kids?? Poor Sagey is in for a fright when he walks in the door 😱
I hope for his sakes his friends don’t come in with him😳my son once come in with his friends and I was in pjs. I work nights sometimes and he was mortified over that😂mind you they were Peter Alexander, I hadn’t poured myself into them and they covered more of me than 90 percent of Lou Lou’s clothes do😂

• Haha
Just having a cuddle with my daughter I’m in my bra, she’s ripped off her Band-Aid and is dangling it in my face. Alright I’ll start recording now 😳😳😳. Didn’t this slob run a social media/ instagram course? People actually paid for her advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you are not on your own. It reminds me of the doona cover i had when i was a kid. I loved it so much. But the school mums would be like WTF is this unit doing?
Me 3! The print is pretty rad. But Loozie, no no no! You’re too short for that style. At least grab a belt darls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.