Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
So if you own a business and it’s all your investment (finance) you don’t turn up to the office everyday? No business owner allows it all to be left to staff. SADLY AND HONESTLY ITS STAFF that don’t turn up for work. If she has bought Zm and left it to everyone else then the bigger the fool she is.
That’s sort of my point… I think she IS the owner, but in ELL style, she leaves it to her staff to do everything. She even employed a PA under the ZM company who basically runs her errands and facilitates her imaginary life of being a celebrity ⭐

Also worth noting, the business was already running - she didn’t start it from scratch - so the back end would run as before and she just put her stamp (face) on it

Reactions: 2

belzey

Isn't that kinda like, if you don't like what Emmy posts, block her/unfollow/don't look? So strange trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post on their own instagram.

We're here to comment on weird af behaviour. Emmy does the absolute bulk of it, but fuck me are there some whack jobs in here who seem to have made being rattled by old mate their full time job.

Difference is on here it completely derails the whole thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ whatever I'll take my own advice and just skip the posts that aren't relevant 👍

Reactions: 1

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
Can we get back on topic!

People can post what they want within Tattle 'rules'

Yes, some is aggressive! Yes, some is pointless! Yes, some is funny! Yes, some is bitchy! But so is Crazylou! That's why we are here!

I still think Leah/Lea setting herself up to film Crazy walking across the road is gold! I wouldn't be able to control my laughter!
I want to see EL apply contact and the outtakes lol

I checked the sizing. 46 was the larger not sure what that is in a normal size.
Their size chart doesn’t even go up to a 46. So inclusive 😂. Looks like it would be a 16, which would be an 86cm waist 🧐. She’s not got a large bust, but she’s broad across the top. The sleeves are puffy with elastic, so who knows. Would be a very tight squeeze.

Attachments

AaronsType

After some digging the model’s name is Fousseyni from Senegal. I won’t post last name. But I can’t see if the rings he is wearing in the photos match the winery ring
The rings don’t match but he could have changed them. It looks like a Tiffany Atlas ring on winery guy.

LONG time lurker… first time poster… Does anyone remember last time she went to Geelong (when she spoke at the very impordant bizness womens event in the Arrggg outfit with her fluro bra straps hanging out)? A few days before she put on her “sultry” voice and alluded to the fact someone was going to dip into the Lou Lou jar while she was down there? Could this be the same person on the date (aka sponsored post) today?
I thought she was just talking about getting drunk and going out on the town and then it didn’t happen 🧐. This guy cycled into their photo shoot, so I imagine he lives in the city.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Lou, I have a friend laying in hospital ATM. I am sure he would love to swap with for the day and have a relaxing day instead of worrying and stressing out. Cannot have visitors or see his 2 month old baby. Utter selfish cow.

Maybe you need a good healthy dose of Covid that you have to cancel and isolate from the world? Maybe some long Covid as well. That will definitely change your attitude and your stupid sexy look you do.
So sorry for your friend who can't see see the 2 month old baby. That's really tough.

I have an inkling the ‘stalker’ has been spotted around here a bit of late in various iterations, so this checks out.
If you think I’m a stalker. I’m sorry to disappoint. I’m too busy watching on Instagram waiting for Emmylou to self explode and destroy her own life. It’s funnier this way.
BTW I never thought Lou had a stalker but goodness me she makes it super easy to get stalked. That is just my opinion.

She was babysitting the cousins all day on the 20th. It was when she was whinging about the kid wanting to eat her eggs 🤣. So the “hadn’t seen you in a week before that” comment was a lie. Still unclear if she was actually a close contact though.
Our little detective.