Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Scotchmans Hill get out the good plastic tumblers for our wine connoisseur, EmmyNoClue….

She tells us she doesn’t drink, but now we’re supposed to believe that she drank that bottle of wine (despite not owning a single wine glass) and loved it so much that’s she’s off to the winery to grab some more? Dan Murphy’s is much closer, darl. Also, your kids are going back to school TOMORROW. Wouldn’t today be better spent making sure they’re ready, in every way possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The tea on the stalker is this:
EL used an over zealous troll to deflect the fact she plagiarised most of her cookbook. It was a real life situation that she up-played to make it the ultimate diversion.
The “stalker” did/does exist. Her name is Samantha and she lives in the ACT. She was a childcare educator but got into trouble over the way she treated children.
The reason I know this is because when the whole stalker/cheesecake gate thing exploded there was many random/rude/calling out comments on her publishers Instagram page. Most of the handles were obvious troll accounts with zero followers and maybe they were all the same people but one of them actually had the REAL name of the troll in the handle. Whoopsie! I googled her, found her Facebook page and the court report that mentioned the childcare stuff. I’m sorry I can’t recall the last name but the first name was definitely Samantha.
Emmy lou came online crying stalker (and to be fair this lady has trolled EL on many platforms and been kicked out of GOMI or called out on GOMI/tattle multiple times-“stalker” isn’t a bad way to describe her)
What she cried over the most was “and this women has been in trouble for things to do with children and now she knows where my kids play at the park”.
Keep in mind EL had the exact same access to the info I had a VERY quick Google search revealed this information. It was perfect to use for a sob story.
The reason she knows where EL’s kids play is because EL advertises every single detail of their lives. EL has no one to blame but herself. She should know better but she doesn’t. She is a total flog.
Now I’m all for snarking and calling out BS but threateneing, stalkerish behaviour and constant trolling is too much in my opinion. Samantha always takes it too far and you can ALWAYS tell when she’s on forums like this one. Her writing style is sloppy and doesn’t always make sense. She rambles and often harps on about things that have happened in the past OR the childrens behaviour-which is gross.
If I think Samantha is on here I will call her out because her obsession is unhealthy. I’ve noticed other people call her out too and that’s what we all need to do. She probably lurks and reads more than anything else but as soon as she posts it’s obvious who she is.
Emmy-lie is a tit mum for creating such a huge digital footprint for her children and compromising their safety. It can never be undone and she never asks permission. If only the big4 stay was a wake up call but sadly it wasn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Because I am a newbie here and posted a lot. I thought they were calling me out.
I'm the same, they probably think it's me 🤷‍♀️ it's definitely not. It's just that I used to love the EL thread on Gomi but never felt comfortable enough to post. Now that I've found these awesome people, I've created an account and unleashed the dragon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm the same, they probably think it's me 🤷‍♀️ it's definitely not. It's just that I used to love the EL thread on Gomi but never felt comfortable enough to post. Now that I've found these awesome people, I've created an account and unleashed the dragon!
Unleash away.

I prefer it here. Easier to repost quotes, add links/pictures and like comments. Gomi is a bore IMO. Plus the speed. So much action! And the handy new comments button. Never miss a comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I live nearby and have never seen her. I've seen him once. He was having a bad day.

Today was sad. I felt quite badly for her. Read a book, binge a TV show, consume quality content created by other people. So many other ways to spend time. Even, run a competition to take one of your tribe with you. They would love it (they might be crazy but at least they'd be company).
That's right! Wasn't his card declined at Woolworths and he was rude to the checkout person?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it really interesting that she can't just be at home by herself when the kids aren't there. She always has dinner out, or goes to fat camp for the week, or out for the day like yesterday with her sister then she had dinner at her lash lady's house last night (?? random) and then she's out all day again today. Can't just sit and be still with herself. Probably brings up too many uncomfortable feelings.

Reactions: 12
I live nearby and have never seen her. I've seen him once. He was having a bad day.

Today was sad. I felt quite badly for her. Read a book, binge a TV show, consume quality content created by other people. So many other ways to spend time. Even, run a competition to take one of your tribe with you. They would love it (they might be crazy but at least they'd be company).
Did EL post stories? The last I can see was from 6 hours ago when she was still at home. Wondering if I've missed something?

I think she is happiest when she is out …. No parenting, housekeeping. She had the sad panda eyes all week at Airlie beach with the kids. As soon as she’s fancy free its all happy face and giggling. No wonder her house is filthy… out all weekend so when is there time to clear out the suitcases, washing, maintenance of the household, groceries, readying kids for school? She’s like a teenager immature brain in an adult body.

Reactions: 8
Did EL post stories? The last I can see was from 6 hours ago when she was still at home. Wondering if I've missed something?
That’s what I’m up to. 6 hours ago. Maybe sad because she can’t be home alone.

Did she actually talk about her sex life this morning? Was there a live I missed?
No further up in the posts someone has discussed it. Go back a bit.

Reactions: 4
Guys, she's so so excited to be child-free, and getting driven down to an (unannounced) sponsored day at a winery to stock up on some stunning, bewdiful wine, whose name she can't pronounce and which she doesn't even drink anyway, all by her no-friends self.
Wow, I'm jealous...😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just finished watching this on Netflix. It’s two hours over three episodes. Although Lou is not as extreme as this conman, I can see similarities. Fleecing her fans for money. Sadly (generally speaking) its women who fall for cons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find it really interesting that she can't just be at home by herself when the kids aren't there. She always has dinner out, or goes to fat camp for the week, or out for the day like yesterday with her sister then she had dinner at her lash lady's house last night (?? random) and then she's out all day again today. Can't just sit and be still with herself. Probably brings up too many uncomfortable feelings.
She definitely doesn’t like to be on her own and doesn’t seem to have been able to maintain any long term relationships. I don’t like to speculate on mental health or personality disorders, but it’s entirely consistent with being a narcissist. Even the fact that she couldn’t just enjoy the nice drive by herself, put on a podcast or something, she had to hire a driver?! For a glass or two of wine over a long lunch?! If I’d been with my kids on my own all week (which I enjoy!!) I’d be relishing a nice quiet drive by myself.

Also, your kids are going back to school TOMORROW. Wouldn’t today be better spent making sure they’re ready, in every way possible?
Aaron’s doing that. Emmylou did all the important stuff to get herself ready to go back to work, that’s all that matters 🙃

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing the kids have promptly been offloaded at Dads and they’ll probably all get together for their Sunday dinner.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing the kids have promptly been offloaded at Dads and they’ll probably all get together for their Sunday dinner.
They haven’t done that since Christmas, so I’m definitely curious 👀. If Emmylou has been out for a boozy lunch, she may just get the kids dropped half after dinner.

Reactions: 2
Lou is the ambassador for Garnier.
(I think) Garnier sponsors Australian Open.
Lou is a Esmi partner (not ambassador).
Ash Barty is an ambassador of Esmi.
Lou was at the Australian Open two weeks ago.

Enough said.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.