Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's wrong with lazy loo here .. granted we don't have aside on shot and it may be photoshopped but pre gunt surgery she acrually looked slimmer? Has the surgery made her look more like a beach ball or has she stacked on the weight in a short period of time? With all her exercise she says?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So glad social media was not a thing when my kids were growing up, mobile phones(the brick style) were just coming in as the kids were graduating high school.
The bullies still managed to find something to focus on.😠

Reactions: 4
I don't follow EL (or any influencer because I refuse to add to their numbers) but occasionally look at her profile. Today when I did, a message came up 'You must be over 18 to look at this profile' and I had to click yes or no 😅. Not sure if that move is going to stop Sage's friends from seeing the account. All I had to do was click yes and the profile came up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What's wrong with lazy loo here .. granted we don't have aside on shot and it may be photoshopped but pre gunt surgery she acrually looked slimmer? Has the surgery made her look more like a beach ball or has she stacked on the weight in a short period of time? With all her exercise she says?
Hard to tell! I think it’s the angle, the pose and just that a one piece is more flattering. I think losing the lower tummy fat just makes her upper tummy look more prominent, especially when she squeezes into too small bikini bottoms and it cuts her off.

Reactions: 4
My older son is almost 16 now and that has all settled down those 12-13 year olds are savage! No doubt I’m in for a fresh dose of hell when my youngest becomes a teen but that’s a long time yet. But it really does make you think about every thing you post.

Reactions: 7
Shes deleted the blue sausage/maternity top/period massacre outfit stories! I only looked about an hour ago. Tully Lou had also shared the stories and now poof! they’re gone..

I have teen boys and it’s full on but I just remember being a girl at high school before phones and writing letters and the cattiness and gossip and stories and lengths some girls would go to to make your life miserable I can only imagine what a 14 year old girl could do to you with your mums Insta history of you

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Shes deleted the blue sausage/maternity top/period massacre outfit stories! I only looked about an hour ago. Tully Lou had also shared the stories and now poof! they’re gone..
I think they've just expired, they're over 24 hours old now

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I consider hanging out at the beach while my kids are at dance class as “multitasking”. No wonder their house is a mess 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure I consider hanging out at the beach while my kids are at dance class as “multitasking”. No wonder their house is a mess 😅
Don’t diminish two loads of laundry! That basically you just chuck in and walk away! What a winner.

She’s been dicking around all week and she’s rewarding herself with a swim after one load of laundry and dropping kids off. She has 45 mins to do a whole lot of house admin that she for sure neglects all week.

But yes, let’s all praise her multitasking! I must be a magician because I’ve dropped a kid off, done two loads of laundry, prepped dinner, picked up a parcel, got another kid off to work, cleaned up dog poo and vacuumed my house. I better go lay out near the pool for an hour now, I don’t know how I’ve managed! And I know I shouldn’t one up her but I’m just astounded at how making school lunches and doing a load of laundry makes her feel so accomplished… I’m her age, I’ve lived a relatively sheltered, comfortable life and she’s like the one person I look at and think “Yeah I’ve got my tit together!”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, she is going to The Beach?! With a massacre of a period?! Doesn't wear tampons?! With a vile fungal rash?!

Sound that shark alarm!

But be real this is a big day of doing housework for our filthy Em! 2 loads of washing!

She has reached her monthly quota. It's the 5th.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is she desperate to have someone ask her why she doesn’t use tampons? Is that why she keeps mentioning it? Like she really wants to tell some gruesome story about a tampon incident and she’s going to keep reminding the world she doesn’t use them until someone finally caves and asks her? I can’t see any possible reason for her to mention it otherwise. It’s been a filmed and uploaded convo between her and her sister at least 3 times in the last few months.

• Sick
If she’s had that fungal monstrosity under her arms for 6 weeks…someone better notify Airlie Beach residents they need to disinfect everything immediately!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
If she’s had that fungal monstrosity under her arms for 6 weeks…someone better notify Airlie Beach residents they need to disinfect everything immediately!! 🤢🤢
They won't care. They were literally told by people staying on site how they didn't like her taking photos/videos and screaming like a banshee at 7AM yet they deleted comments?!

They won't disinfect anything. And we all know the bombsite Lazy Lou would have left it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.