Emmylou MacCarthy #7 Emmylou Loves - bathers up her crack, exploited her fam and pays to win them back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiring a driver to take her to Scotchmans Hill BY HERSELF!!!!! this confirms she has no friends. Is she going to sit there until someone recognises her and she can do a story about her fans mobbing her cos she’s soooo famous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting!! That really was a great Insight episode! That all makes sense. Alove’s priority does seem to have been the kids and that’s at least given them some much needed stability. He does always look like a good dad when he’s around them.

The vegan food thing is crazy, but it’s always been so strange that she never cooked for him. Not because she should have to prepare all the food, but if she is the one making dinner, make something he can eat!? She has a recipe book and a food blog, surely she could manage it?! I think Alove was doing more of the food than she let on, definitely organising breakfast and lunch for the kids.

It’s also clear they have completely different parenting styles and goals. I just don’t understand why Alove tolerated it for so long. I guess that’s the problem with an abusive relationship, and she was definitely financially abusive. Would have been very hard for Alove to leave, especially since the kids rely on him so much.

100% she will now 😅
Tennis? Did someone say Tennis? 🎾
F1BDC719-1D23-477A-8568-0D0D7CDD234C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe Sue Lynn partner broke up with her? You could tell lou was jealous when she said her sister was on tinder and the first match her sister swiped and they became engaged fast. This was went she was tell her gamba about her sister’s love live.

Maybe it’s a tinder date to the winery. Thinking she is auditioning for the bachelorette. Showing off she needs a driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My two favourites, LL and TYM, have taken my second hand embarrassment to a new level this beautiful Sunday morning.
Thanks for making it so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lou reminds me of Lotto winners when they win a huge amount. They spend like there is tomorrow and they whinge to Daily Mail that they do not have any more money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got a driver to take her to a winery? This is absolutely bizarre!
At least she'll have plenty of time to catch up on Tattle on the way there and back!

Hi Emmy 👋🏼 we still don't like you!

Re her grubby looking tee - I bet she doesn't know a single Pink Floyd song. If she starts butchering Wish You Were Here on the way home, acting out her very own carpool karaoke, we'll most certainly know she's been lurking. Although, she probably thinks Pink Floyd is some Japanese candy, the dumb goose 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always look like a panda in the morning? It’s not like she was out late partying, take your make up off properly! It’s not a great ad for Garnier.

Reactions: 8
What’s the outfit going to be for the Winery solo date? Why does she need a driver is she planning on getting trashed this Sunday arvo? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Gosh she is such a loon. And what a shame about the winery she’s visiting today. They’re past clients of mine and I’ve been drinking their wine for a couple of years, leaves an awful taste in my mouth

Reactions: 8
The driver will be a tax deduction as she is going to schill the winery.She is a 2 drink screamer so couldve driven but She doesnt seem to drive much anywhere?

Reactions: 4
What on earth is going on here? The white spots on her face and nose are giving me silence of the lambs vibes. Why would you post this?! Ploise explain EmmyLoo 👀
Screenshot_20220130-113334_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Instagram was to shut down, what would all the influencers do? Or if Instagram charged for each hashtag, story, post or paid post. Or even a percentage fee.

I wish I lived near Lou to get some behind the scenes footage of her talking to her camera and send off to influences in the wild on Instagram. But she will act like she won an Oscar or Nobel peace prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always look like a panda in the morning? It’s not like she was out late partying, take your make up off properly! It’s not a great ad for Garnier.
It’s a terrible advertisement for the products she’s going on about. Her pillowcases must be trashed.

How far is this winery from Melbourne?
Google tells me 1 and a half hours and it’s past Geelong. The winery have also posted all of her stories about them. Surely they have “invited” her for a free lunch.

Reactions: 3
How is this woman on some sort of Instagram advertising standards committee?!?!
The driver may be a tax deduction, but she should be declaring all of this to the ATO and paying tax on it like everyone else has to with their income!! Just because it’s a free service, and not cash money, does not make it tax exempt.

Reactions: 9
I am posting this here because I know Lou reads.

Stop with the fast and cheap fashion. Look around at what is happening to the world. No, really look. We have the Chilean deserts (south America, just in case you can’t read a map) who have 40,000 or 400,000 (can not remember which number) tonnes of garments.

You buy designer items but they are not better for the environment either.

There are designers out their that burn stock to keep their brand exclusive.

You have said your clothes are not ethical and are made in China.

We only have one earth and it’s time to do better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.