Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MKR are advertising!!! Do you think she’ll apply??
Haha. A friend of mine got into the last stages of MKR and it’s was pretty full on. He said he didn’t go through with it as they needed a 3 month commitment and he would have to quit his job. He’s not particularly entertaining so maybe she should try out with Bubs. They both seem like they could take time off ZM.

Reactions: 4
This is how I’m feeling. The sad part is she doesn’t seem to have anyone in her life that would be strong enough to help her.
I don’t know I mean she’s has all of these dreams and aspirations for a while and in her eyes she would think she’s made it somewhat?

Well whatever Emmylou has in store for us in 2022? Should be fun. Happy snarking peeps!

Seems like each thread we are going through faster. This thread is nearly a week old and in the 700 posts.

I feel sorry for her kids.I have no sympathy for her at all.She has lived her life grifting to get here.Im certain A love threatened he'd leave if she didnt stop this mindless spending on her dream.And she will continue until she has lost everything.

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for her kids.I have no sympathy for her at all.She has lived her life grifting to get here.Im certain A love threatened he'd leave if she didnt stop this mindless spending on her dream.And she will continue until she has lost everything.
Than she will start a Gofund me page and the tribe/community (whatever she calls them) will all chip in to help here. She will be idolised for trying to attempting at her goals.

Reactions: 3
I don't feel sorry for her as such, I just think the whole tit show is sad.
I thought her whole dream was to be a T.V presenter, instead she just rips people off and would sell her Grandmother if she could and no one seems to give AF around her.
Unless they've tried and she just won't listen....there's that....

Reactions: 10
I don't feel sorry for her as such, I just think the whole tit show is sad.
I thought her whole dream was to be a T.V presenter, instead she just rips people off and would sell her Grandmother if she could and no one seems to give AF around her.
Unless they've tried and she just won't listen....there's that....
Her instagram followers have dropped over the last 3 years (except for that interesting "spike" in Jan 2019 ($$$) )

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 10.37.50 pm.png

After everything she has done and every $ she has spent, she's losing followers, not gaining. Wake up call???! EmmyLou, everything you've done to be famous isn't working. No EmmyLou Christmas special last year. Haven't seen any of those ads you filmed - Haval, Chemist Warehouse, Dan Murphy, Australian Open.

Reactions: 9
Her instagram followers have dropped over the last 3 years (except for that interesting "spike" in Jan 2019 ($$$) )

View attachment 1017402

After everything she has done and every $ she has spent, she's losing followers, not gaining. Wake up call???! EmmyLou, everything you've done to be famous isn't working. No EmmyLou Christmas special last year. Haven't seen any of those ads you filmed - Haval, Chemist Warehouse, Dan Murphy, Australian Open.
Remind me what happened in January 2019 to account the spike?

Reactions: 1
It looks like she had a follow and tag giveaway, not sure if that would account for that many people though. Also saw this while scrolling back…🥴

And these two couldn’t make it work? Crazy 🤣
WTF?! I could never imagine saying that to my fiancé because we already want all the same things and we should love our partners because of who they are not despite of who they are. This is a new kind of disgusting.

Reactions: 10
It looks like she had a follow and tag giveaway, not sure if that would account for that many people though. Also saw this while scrolling back…🥴

And these two couldn’t make it work? Crazy 🤣
Aaron looked so much healthier there. She really wore him down didn't she?

Reactions: 13
Look! We're all the pool at the crack of dawn.. it's cold in , overcast and mummas making us try to enjoy it.. can't you hear her giggles Not ours, hers!

honestly, there's nothing else to do on that room so she shoves them into a coldpool.. what's with all the commentary and giggles, crazy loo!!

Reactions: 5
She just makes it far too easy 😂 ( profile pic )
Too bloody good. Why is Vida not wearing a helmet when she’s clinging on for dear life while Sage rides around in one? Granted they’re not going fast but honestly!? For a ‘mumma’ who is apparently so concerned for her kid’s safety she won’t leave them for a massage or swim in a crowded pool and then she doesn’t put a helmet on her.

I also loved how sanctimonious she was the other day saying she wouldn't get the massage next to the pool beciase she prefers to to do all of that tit when she's at home etc during the week and prefers to watch her kids in the pool.. it was a not so subtle dig and I took offence and here to call her out. I work as a lawyer and I'm separated with 2 kids like hers, no bleeping way I get time during the week to waste days slotting around getting massages and my nails done! Some peoples only down time is their holiday lazy loo.. we don't swan around with a coffee going to markets all morning and call it "work" .. check yourself girl! If people want a bloody massage let them have it!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.