Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also loved how sanctimonious she was the other day saying she wouldn't get the massage next to the pool beciase she prefers to to do all of that tit when she's at home etc during the week and prefers to watch her kids in the pool.. it was a not so subtle dig and I took offence and here to call her out. I work as a lawyer and I'm separated with 2 kids like hers, no bleeping way I get time during the week to waste days slotting around getting massages and my nails done! Some peoples only down time is their holiday lazy loo.. we don't swan around with a coffee going to markets all morning and call it "work" .. check yourself girl! If people want a bloody massage let them have it!
Thank you, amen!!! Thank you for calling this out. . I'm not a solo mum myself. But I am a triplet with 2 other siblings. My mum was a teacher. She worked full time, and looked after us, while my Dad worked in another town and came home on weekends. That to me is hard work. And I take my hat off who are solo mums working full time. She, to me, is not a 'hussler' as she says she is, she is actually finding ways not to have to work very hard. ZM will be another short-lived venture. Most people a year into their small business don't take 6 weeks off over Xmas. Stop looking for praise like you're a hardworking solo mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think this is around the Necker Island/New York “I’m miserable” live, Alyssa Milano times
Aaah not the ‘suicidal crying’ episode. And i mean she mentioned it as such an episode. Not my words. Hers. She was relatively new then . Did a big big big cry. People were honestly concerned for her well-being. Wondering if her family were contacting her and Aaron was in touch as she sat in hotel room crying to the camera. Next minute , as in hour later bright lipstick on , fresh clothes on proclaiming she was great and going out on the town (new york)z I recall her followers jumped up massively at this big hysterical cry.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Emmylou comparing Aaron to Mark Ruffalo. Really? You should have went to spec savers and not Bailey Nelson.

Unless I have yet again mixed the actor. I don’t see it.

Plus who wants her sloppy seconds and her being in the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I've said before there is nothing less attractive than a weak man. He could be absolutely gawjus but I'd still find him ugly.
The fact that he dipped his wick in the LL honey pot at least three times makes me want to vomit when I look at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been inspired by everyone’s deep dives and found this gem - I cannot with this chick.

She was obsessed with getting on So You Think You Can Dance, hired a choreographer at her gym to teach her a Beyoncé dance, and then used to perform it randomly at parties 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
SPILL. THE. TEA.

ALL. OF. IT!

P.s. welcome 🥰 we are your 'tribe' 😝😘

Emmylou has started to spiral, how long until the divorce is filed?

Emmylou and her prominent lips, reading Tattle, eating Twisties and chips!
Sausage lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been inspired by everyone’s deep dives and found this gem - I cannot with this chick.

She was obsessed with getting on So You Think You Can Dance, hired a choreographer at her gym to teach her a Beyoncé dance, and then used to perform it randomly at parties 😐

Back then $800..nowadays a trip to New York, Thailand, etc etc and a warehouse that is not needed.Plus $20000 surgery that she fucked up.She is the most useless human!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emmylou Loves… Big 4 didn’t respond to her shout out, so now she’s posting her mooseknuckle for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He hasn’t spoken so fondly to her ever since I started following her… The whole dynamic is different

Aaah not the ‘suicidal crying’ episode. And i mean she mentioned it as such an episode. Not my words. Hers. She was relatively new then . Did a big big big cry. People were honestly concerned for her well-being. Wondering if her family were contacting her and Aaron was in touch as she sat in hotel room crying to the camera. Next minute , as in hour later bright lipstick on , fresh clothes on proclaiming she was great and going out on the town (new york)z I recall her followers jumped up massively at this big hysterical cry.
YES! This. Didn’t know if I could mention the S word as it’s such a serious thing and she made a mockery of it. But she got so many new followers from this.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

HAHAHAHAHA OMG ONG OMG THE BEYONCÉ THEEEE DANCEEEEEE like I said before the person close to me (I’m not saying who for there privacy) actually filmed her dance rehearsals 😅 let’s just say they felt very awkward especially when they performed it for their I think 40th! Big birthday bash where she had both friend n family and fans (who MIND YOU HAD TO PAY MONEY FOR A TICKET TO GO) it was ridiculously huge, full on bar (think she put 10k down on a tab from memory is what my person said to me?) she paid for a tattoo artist to be there,she did full on performances, had my person walk around getting Vox pop’s (where you carry a mic around and film them asking what they love about Emmy Lou) oh oh and the icing that Emmy lou loooovvveeeed bragging about was when Pete hitch turned up at the party 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHA OMG ONG OMG THE BEYONCÉ THEEEE DANCEEEEEE like I said before the person close to me (I’m not saying who for there privacy) actually filmed her dance rehearsals 😅 let’s just say they felt very awkward especially when they performed it for their I think 40th! Big birthday bash where she had both friend n family and fans (who MIND YOU HAD TO PAY MONEY FOR A TICKET TO GO) it was ridiculously huge, full on bar (think she put 10k down on a tab from memory is what my person said to me?) she paid for a tattoo artist to be there,she did full on performances, had my person walk around getting Vox pop’s (where you carry a mic around and film them asking what they love about Emmy Lou) oh oh and the icing that Emmy lou loooovvveeeed bragging about was when Pete hitch turned up at the party 😅
omg can you tell us more about how her friends and family reacted to having to pay/spectate? She rarely has friends or family on her stories anymore, has she isolated them all in real life as well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.