Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also loved how sanctimonious she was the other day saying she wouldn't get the massage next to the pool beciase she prefers to to do all of that tit when she's at home etc during the week and prefers to watch her kids in the pool.. it was a not so subtle dig and I took offence and here to call her out. I work as a lawyer and I'm separated with 2 kids like hers, no bleeping way I get time during the week to waste days slotting around getting massages and my nails done! Some peoples only down time is their holiday lazy loo.. we don't swan around with a coffee going to markets all morning and call it "work" .. check yourself girl! If people want a bloody massage let them have it!
What you mean you don’t get your nails, eyebrows, hair, tan, massage, Brazilians and facials done and share it with the world complaining how busy you are? Not to mention the hours and hours of makeup in case she gets seen or casted in the street or for her ‘shoots’?

I’m sure you are an amazing mum, enjoy your massages on your holidays ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Too bloody good. Why is Vida not wearing a helmet when she’s clinging on for dear life while Sage rides around in one? Granted they’re not going fast but honestly!? For a ‘mumma’ who is apparently so concerned for her kid’s safety she won’t leave them for a massage or swim in a crowded pool and then she doesn’t put a helmet on her.
According to Lou, she is paranoid about the kids going up the stair in the house.

Maybe I need if the kids a medical condition that affects balance or falls over often? Trying to hide it. Who am I kidding she would have told her tribe about it.

What you mean you don’t get your nails, eyebrows, hair, tan, massage, Brazilians and facials done and share it with the world complaining how busy you are? Not to mention the hours and hours of makeup in case she gets seen or casted in the street or for her ‘shoots’?

I’m sure you are an amazing mum, enjoy your massages on your holidays ❤
It that why she won’t return to work until mid Feb? Needs a couple of weeks of grooming and colonics when the kids return to school.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I also loved how sanctimonious she was the other day saying she wouldn't get the massage next to the pool beciase she prefers to to do all of that tit when she's at home etc during the week and prefers to watch her kids in the pool.. it was a not so subtle dig and I took offence and here to call her out. I work as a lawyer and I'm separated with 2 kids like hers, no bleeping way I get time during the week to waste days slotting around getting massages and my nails done! Some peoples only down time is their holiday lazy loo.. we don't swan around with a coffee going to markets all morning and call it "work" .. check yourself girl! If people want a bloody massage let them have it!
Well said! Agree. I’m a SAHM and i Still don’t have the luxury of time for nails, hair , massages etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LL and the kids once again the only clowns in the circus out and about early.
Does she not know how sound is so magnified at that time of the morning?

Reactions: 11
Getting the kids out of bed early on their holiday to make them swim in a freezing pool, just so she can record some non-sponsored content is a new parenting low. Big4 have obviously had words with her and this is her only chance to do some stories.

Here’s an idea Emmy: don’t do stories. Enjoy your holiday without sharing it with strangers. The need for interaction and engagement with her ‘tribe’ is just sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 10
When does school start in Victoria?

Cannot wait until the moaning about RATs and potential school closures/home learning/quarantine stories from Emmy.

Plus Dan Andrews is pushing to change the definition of fully vaxxed today to three in National Cabinet.

Just for laughs.

I know Jimmy is in Victoria.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When does school start in Victoria?

Cannot wait until the moaning about RATs and potential school closures/home learning/quarantine stories from Emmy.

Plus Dan Andrews is pushing to change the definition of fully vaxxed today to three in National Cabinet.

Just for laughs.

I know Jimmy is in Victoria.
I love Jimmy Rees 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello folks new to this thread but I’m on the Sarah’s day thread a lot and I noticed someone mentioned Emmy Lou, I nearly chocked on my tea when I heard she had her own thread. I couldn’t stop laughing because to me this is some good ass karma people discussing her like this. Basically I knew her IRL someone very close to me was actually one of the first people to ever work with her from when she was like hella low barely 10k on Insta, they filmed all their videos, their ad’s, the reels, filmed there tv show they had on channel 37, their behind the scenes show on 10 play, you name it the person close to me literally watched her grow to who they are now & what they do in return for all the hard time, labour and hours and resources they put into filming, editing, re-editing when she didn’t like something, going into the country for 2 days to film etc. she left them in the wind. Anyway was saying over in the Sarah’s day thread that I’ve seen what she’s like irl I know what type of person they are and what they can do 🙃 let’s just say I despise her with a burning passion & yeah if you ever wanna know something I probably can comment. Keep in mind we have not spoken or heard from her since the pandemic as she dropped the person close to me just before pandemmy happen and she started really sky rocking. But yes I hate very much and thank god I found this thread made me week 🤣
A very warm welcome to you @overthinkerbabe101! 👋 I think you’ve just found your people…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello folks new to this thread but I’m on the Sarah’s day thread a lot and I noticed someone mentioned Emmy Lou, I nearly chocked on my tea when I heard she had her own thread. I couldn’t stop laughing because to me this is some good ass karma people discussing her like this. Basically I knew her IRL someone very close to me was actually one of the first people to ever work with her from when she was like hella low barely 10k on Insta, they filmed all their videos, their ad’s, the reels, filmed there tv show they had on channel 37, their behind the scenes show on 10 play, you name it the person close to me literally watched her grow to who they are now & what they do in return for all the hard time, labour and hours and resources they put into filming, editing, re-editing when she didn’t like something, going into the country for 2 days to film etc. she left them in the wind. Anyway was saying over in the Sarah’s day thread that I’ve seen what she’s like irl I know what type of person they are and what they can do 🙃 let’s just say I despise her with a burning passion & yeah if you ever wanna know something I probably can comment. Keep in mind we have not spoken or heard from her since the pandemic as she dropped the person close to me just before pandemmy happen and she started really sky rocking. But yes I hate very much and thank god I found this thread made me week 🤣
YES WELCOME WE WANT TO KNOW IT ALL!!!!! also cannot believe it!!! YIKES

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chilling the Bottle of Rose 😄 do tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SPILL. THE. TEA.

ALL. OF. IT!

P.s. welcome 🥰 we are your 'tribe' 😝😘

How are we on page 37 again when she’s basically been offline? 🤣

Thread suggestions?
Emmylou has started to spiral, how long until the divorce is filed?

Emmylou and her prominent lips, reading Tattle, eating Twisties and chips!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
SPILL. THE. TEA.

ALL. OF. IT!

P.s. welcome 🥰 we are your 'tribe' 😝😘

Emmylou has started to spiral, how long until the divorce is filed?

Emmylou and her prominent lips, reading Tattle, eating Twisties and chips!
Emmy Lou's Airlie Beach adventures..showcasing bewdiful bathers with a large slice of camel toe..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.