Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add me to the list of ship jumpers from gomi! Found my way here via the aforementioned crumbs and have been LOVING reading all these pages about lazylou!
WELCOME! We’re glad you found us! I think Alice may have finally cottoned on to what’s happening, so I’m not sure how many other people can be saved 🤣

Can anyone name one thing that they like about Emmylou?

Me: nothing
She has cute kids and a hot ex 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked her skin until she lightstimmed it into pork crackling.
I used to like her makeup. She did a 5 minute makeup look years ago and it was actually pretty helpful (for me, anyway, someone cosmetically challenged lol). When I first began following her, she used to at least present herself well and do her hair. She's really given up on herself these days.

Reactions: 3
The snark on this page
I actually think it's really sad to see someone decline like this.
She needs some serious help from her family, in a variety of ways.
Hopefully someone is trying to reach out to her.
I've never been a fan, she's not my cup of tea, but she is a mother, I've no doubt she loves her kids, I hope she gets the help she needs to parent them properly.
Shes completely lost her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think it's really sad to see someone decline like this.
She needs some serious help from her family, in a variety of ways.
Hopefully someone is trying to reach out to her.
I've never been a fan, she's not my cup of tea, but she is a mother, I've no doubt she loves her kids, I hope she gets the help she needs to parent them properly.
Shes completely lost her way.
This is how I’m feeling. The sad part is she doesn’t seem to have anyone in her life that would be strong enough to help her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.