Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How wonderfully funny would it be if ALove hooked up with a proper, successful influencer. Imagine the steam that would come out of Emmy's ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a lovely time down at Brighton beach today knowing I wasn't at risk of being in the background of one of the buffoons stories and having to listen to whatever rubbish she had playing on her Bluetooth speaker. I wish she would go away more often.
Love this! 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they broke up the engagement the last time they separated or at another time?

To be fair, the couples that gush the most on social media are often the unhappiest, so hard to gauge much from this. She also said he hated her before she started Instagram, which is odd, because he is at least pretending to be happy here and that certainly changed in recent years.

Do you think her relationships deteriorated as she tried harder to be a celebrity or she tried harder to be a celebrity because all of her relationships were deteriorating? 🧐

Reactions: 5
He never married EmmyLou! No children with the first wife.

How pissed do you think EmmyLou was when she saw the background of the stage - she blended in with it!
She is no doubt more pissed she is the last one on the 'line up'

How wonderfully funny would it be if ALove hooked up with a proper, successful influencer. Imagine the steam that would come out of Emmy's ears.
The thing is, he will find someone and I hope she is amazing. Not only does he deserve it those kids deserve it. They deserve stability. The manic episodes need to stop.

Em needs to acknowledge that she has played a massive part in ruining her marriage and her own life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they broke up the engagement the last time they separated or at another time?

To be fair, the couples that gush the most on social media are often the unhappiest, so hard to gauge much from this. She also said he hated her before she started Instagram, which is odd, because he is at least pretending to be happy here and that certainly changed in recent years.

Do you think her relationships deteriorated as she tried harder to be a celebrity or she tried harder to be a celebrity because all of her relationships were deteriorating? 🧐
If they hated each other, why stay together for so long? 2012 I’m assuming they had Sage. Then why two more kids? Why live together for three years and co parent?

Reactions: 4
Add me to the list of ship jumpers from gomi! Found my way here via the aforementioned crumbs and have been LOVING reading all these pages about lazylou!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she taken any responsibility yet? Three sides to every story - only hearing one.
Of course not. She never will. We have seen her belittle ALove. We have seen her 'mother' we have seen her decline in the last few years all for what?! What the duck has she got to show for it?!

Reactions: 7
Has she taken any responsibility yet? Three sides to every story - only hearing one.
From the stories and one saved live I watched. I never seem to catch a ‘live’ live. She does them randomly and weird times. She has blamed him 100 percent for the breakdown of the relationship. Reading between the lines she blamed him for the timing of the break up. I believe it was before the tummy tuck.

View attachment 1016896
A flat gunt, bitchez. Yo, yo, yo ✌🏽
At least she can now see her vajayjay. This was shared with her tribe.

How dare ‘THE VEGAN’ not support and leave innocent Emmylou!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.