Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and we all found out she was a front bleeder. Agree that it’s fantastic to normalise menstruation but that was too far.

ps sorry if I’m posting too much, don’t know the etiquette and I’m just excited to be part of the conversation.
I forgot about front bleeder. Now I’m scared again.

I’m excited as well. Gomi blog was beyond dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s hard to keep track and what order. It’s like TVSN.

Wasn’t their frank green bottles and cups, portable picnic tables and book stands as well? Silly me, how could I forget the Olsson pink ‘coloured from plum’ salt? Anything else?

It’s like a mail order Christmas catalogue.
TVSN would be a real test for Emmy. Try not to swear or be bogan for 50 minutes on live TV.

She was also selling sunnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flogs alcohol and cocktails which she doesn’t drink. Other times she says she will only have a glass of wine.
Which is it?

I don’t follow other influencers but I get the feeling Em is the only one who tags herself in each post. Do other influencers do this as well?

Flogs alcohol and cocktails which she doesn’t drink. Other times she says she will only have a glass of wine.
Which is it?
When she'd have a "cheeky little red" said in her try hard sexy voice, with Alove in a basic drinking glass you'd have a cordial in.
She's all class our Yo Yo Mumma ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Throw back to this chaotic interaction with her daughter on her 4th birthday. “Even when I’m dead I’ll haunt you in your sleep.” She’s utter chaos.

“Why are there two of you?” “The one that matters is the one right here.” Maybe take your own advice, Emmylou and switch the phone off and let your kids enjoy their holiday.

That interaction pretty much sums up her life now and the reason her relationship with her kids are so strange. There are two versions of Emmy, one for the gram and one for her fam, except the two are now so enmeshed she has lost track of reality, what’s important, and is now gram Emmylou all the time.

Reactions: 12

Wasn’t their frank green bottles and cups, portable picnic tables and book stands as well? Silly me, how could I forget the Olsson pink ‘coloured from plum’ salt? Anything else?

I was sucked in by the Frank Green cups.. she was obsessed with them. But I have a feeling their relationship went sour. I vaguely recall her complaining that they had stopped making her special shade of pink or something ridiculous when people would ask when she would have more stock. And then they were never spoken of again.

Reactions: 4
I was sucked in by the Frank Green cups.. she was obsessed with them. But I have a feeling their relationship went sour. I vaguely recall her complaining that they had stopped making her special shade of pink or something ridiculous when people would ask when she would have more stock. And then they were never spoken of again.
Juicy. She was literally talking about FG daily, showing her tribe how much she was hydrated with the FG water bottle. Taking the cup to the cafe. Randomly it stopped.

Reactions: 7
Not Emmylou (and yes I know, some people find him annoying too), but *this* is an example of what so many of us are talking about. If Instagram is your job, and as far as I can tell, it is for Emmylou, do it properly! Work out what your audience wants and how you can deliver interesting content for them. PLAN what you’re doing, so your feed/stories aren’t a hot mess and you’re not giving your audience whiplash from trying to work out wtf is going on. “I get high interaction on these types of posts, how do I push that further?” etc etc preaching to the choir here 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="screenfreelookatme, post: 8103724, member:

PLAN what you’re doing, so your feed/stories aren’t a hot mess and you’re not giving your audience whiplash from trying to work out wtf is going on.
[/QUOTE]

This. Emmy isso lazy and doesn’t see influencing as her job. Social media has evolved since her early days where you could casually post whatever you want. It doesn’t make you authentic or relatable, it makes you lazy and out of touch.

I’m not surprised so many brand deals go down the toilet. Most influencers are well oiled machines these days. Why would they choose Emmy for Frank Green when you risk people seeing her foul mouthed tirades when people click on her profile from their tagged posts?

I think it comes down to the fact that she doesn’t real know herself so how can she know what her ‘tribe’ want? She’s still desperately trying to figure out who she is, throwing herself at anything and everything to cure her misery and try to belong.

[QUOTE="screenfreelookatme, post: 8103724, member:

PLAN what you’re doing, so your feed/stories aren’t a hot mess and you’re not giving your audience whiplash from trying to work out wtf is going on.
This. Emmy isso lazy and doesn’t see influencing as her job. Social media has evolved since her early days where you could casually post whatever you want. It doesn’t make you authentic or relatable, it makes you lazy and out of touch.

I’m not surprised so many brand deals go down the toilet. Most influencers are well oiled machines these days. Why would they choose Emmy for Frank Green when you risk people seeing her foul mouthed tirades when people click on her profile from their tagged posts?

I think it comes down to the fact that she doesn’t real know herself so how can she know what her ‘tribe’ want? She’s still desperately trying to figure out who she is, throwing herself at anything and everything to cure her misery and try to belong.
[/QUOTE]
All this.
I just had a scroll back through her insta, right back to 2011.
Parties, hens nights, invites to weddings, her and Alove hanging together and looking happy with the kids.
I know relationships and partnerships change over time, you move through your life, demographic changes so sometimes your friendships etc do, but you can see the steady decline in her social circles as you scroll back up her grid, as she makes it all about herself.
In this quest for fame, she's completely lost everything on the way.
What a sad story her Insta actually tells.
She looked genuinely happy and actually dressed for her size.
Even way back in 2012 she was still saying about getting fit, losing weight, sticking to a program.
Where does she go from here......

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with what you are all saying! I’m a single mum and I’d love to take my child to a “resort” like ELL’s and the Kearns. But I can’t afford it and $2500 is a LOT of money to me, however we have a ton of fun and as it’s school holidays she’s had a few play dates with friends, many pool days with her cousins and I’ve gotten very good at tea parties and playing dolls.

Kids need time not money and she could probably increase her “brand” if she kept them off IG and focused her content on and perhaps her journey as a now single 30/40 old and a health journey. She has the money to invest in therapy, appears to know how to cook healthy and also time to do her swimming or whatever.

Kids also don’t need boot camp, just find them activities and sports they like to do and enjoy.

You should like an amazing mum! I don't have children but all my friends do and it doesn't take a genius to understand that kids need time.

What I dislike most about LL (there are many things) is that she is so selfish. Why have children if you cannot be bothered bonding with them? Parenting them? Was it her way to trap ALove? Who knows.

OMG a “front bleeder”???
This witch is an animal! 🤮
I missed all this? What? Where? Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All this.

Even way back in 2012 she was still saying about getting fit, losing weight, sticking to a program.
[/QUOTE]
She's a lot like the Kearns - she's getting too old to be considered a relevant influencer without there being something exceptional about her (wealth, status etc) and her kids are now primary school age kids. Not a lot of interest there.

Lol after the knives, before the oils, face shields, light stim, social media producing, Zoe Moss etc etc.
Your avatar is my new favourite 🤣🤣🤣

All this.

She's a lot like the Kearns - she's getting too old to be considered a relevant influencer without there being something exceptional about her (wealth, status etc) and her kids are now primary school age kids. Not a lot of interest there.
[/QUOTE]

I'm loving your avatar as well! I had heaps of catching up to do after a busy day at work and catch up with a girlfriend. What a hoot! Old Em has been quiet today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thank you to whomever it was about 20 pages back who offered up this profile pic 😂

is it sad to say I might be having EL withdrawals? I hope the kids are having a fun time off screen!

I saw her salt today in a really cool grocery store in WA. It was the whole ranger of Olson salts and hers was tucked behind the pillar. It’s cute if you didn’t know who EL was.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.