Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption on the all kind pic is practically word for word what Em said.

Then after getting the freebies. Em claimed she had a migraine. Yeh right! I’m a migraine sufferer and don’t go shopping during an attack or leave. Shopping centres are one of the worst places with all the triggers. Like lights, music, smells from fragrances or scented candles burning in shops.

Reactions: 7
How would you describe EmmyLoo to someone who hasn't heard of her, but also loves trash influencers?

How do you encapsulate so much of the backstory of what makes her worth the hate follow now without becoming this guy?
I had no idea who she was until I saw her thread on Gomi about a year ago. I checked out her stories and was completely bemused. I showed my partner and asked whether this was a joke, taking this piss out of Influencers. You couldn’t make this stuff up! This was peak cooking phase where she took on the identify of a Michelin (man 🙊) Star chef persona so I thought she was a cooking influencer. She had chopping boards and then came fugly floral hoodies and cullotes.

ever since then I’ve been along for the ride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had no idea who she was until I saw her thread on Gomi about a year ago. I checked out her stories and was completely bemused. I showed my partner and asked whether this was a joke, taking this piss out of Influencers. You couldn’t make this stuff up! This was peak cooking phase where she took on the identify of a Michelin (man 🙊) Star chef persona so I thought she was a cooking influencer. She had chopping boards and then came fugly floral hoodies and cullotes.

ever since then I’ve been along for the ride 🤣
Was this before or after releasing her Emmylou loves knife set at House? She used them on her cooking lives and they were blunt as.

Reactions: 6
These pictures are quite literally astonishing! I have honestly NEVER come across another human so desperate and thirsty for any kind of attention. She craves it the way an addict craves drugs or booze. My mind is blown.

She is an absolute fuckwit. Inside her head must be a terrible place if she thinks wearing her underwear at a cafe is inspiring to her “tribe” when she would do more inspiring fully clothed. I can guarantee not a single follower would have emulated this look - and rightfully so. My goodness. What a mess!!
At least she wasn't prancing around in her period undies this time....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We hope she wasn’t, who even knows with her.🤷‍♀️
Remember she threw in an Ad for them in the middle of filming one of her cooking shows? I think it was the Xmas one, full frontal close ups of her with her period, in her undies.
I'm all for awareness, it's not a taboo subject, but she just goes too far.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Remember she threw in an Ad for them in the middle of filming one of her cooking shows? I think it was the Xmas one, full frontal close ups of her with her period, in her undies.
No one needs to see that shiz! No one needs to see you Emmy Poo

Reactions: 1
Lol after the knives, before the oils, face shields, light stim, social media producing, Zoe Moss etc etc.
It’s hard to keep track and what order. It’s like TVSN.

Wasn’t their frank green bottles and cups, portable picnic tables and book stands as well? Silly me, how could I forget the Olsson pink ‘coloured from plum’ salt? Anything else?

It’s like a mail order Christmas catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s hard to keep track and what order. It’s like TVSN.

Wasn’t their frank green cups, portable picnic tables and book stands as well? Silly me, how could I forget the Olsson pink ‘coloured from plum’ salt? Anything else?
Can we honestly start a list of all the tit she has started to sell/do/study?!

Reactions: 4
Throw back to this chaotic interaction with her daughter on her 4th birthday. “Even when I’m dead I’ll haunt you in your sleep.” She’s utter chaos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to her spruiking Voeu the skincare you can buy at Woolies?
She even made “ads” for them in that ch31 show she paid for.
Lasted about 5 mins like everything else

I am not wearing my glasses. So it might be my vision. Is the oven door filthy/dirty? Like it’s covered in burnt fat.

What happened to her spruiking Voeu the skincare you can buy at Woolies?
She even made “ads” for them in that ch31 show she paid for.
Lasted about 5 mins like everything else
We upgraded to the higher shelf in woolies.

Reactions: 4
Yes and we all found out she was a front bleeder. Agree that it’s fantastic to normalise menstruation but that was too far.

ps sorry if I’m posting too much, don’t know the etiquette and I’m just excited to be part of the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Throw back to this chaotic interaction with her daughter on her 4th birthday. “Even when I’m dead I’ll haunt you in your sleep.” She’s utter chaos.

What in gods name is this fuckery? Why did she answer with the I’ll haunt you in your sleep? It made absolutely no sense in the conversation. Wow..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.