Emmylou MacCarthy #6 Emmylou loves… the ladies want A Love, Em’s started to snap, her crop top’s as tight as her swimming cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It grinds my gears when she shows people in the background. There are times it’s unavoidable like when you are in lockdown and on a zoom call and you see a family member walk past or sneak into the room.

One day she was walking down the street talking to her phone (not paying attention) and a person came out of a cafe or restaurant holding a couple of orders. He nearly crashed into her and the food would have went everywhere. She giggled into her phone and said a fake sorry. I remember this it was last year between one of the Melbourne lockdowns.

Another time she was at Fat Albert, wearing underwear and her butt is touching the counter. The pictures she had on her stories there were people waiting for their order disgusted at her fashion photo shoot. Thankfully this time she cropped the the people out of these pics on the right on the photos. She was so proud to tell us it was undies and not shorts.

This woman thinks the world evolves her and we rotate around her. Does she not know how to behave in public without screeching, being aware of others, standing in the middle of the street pretending that you have a fashion shoot for Vogue with fake designer bags.
These pictures are quite literally astonishing! I have honestly NEVER come across another human so desperate and thirsty for any kind of attention. She craves it the way an addict craves drugs or booze. My mind is blown.

She is an absolute fuckwit. Inside her head must be a terrible place if she thinks wearing her underwear at a cafe is inspiring to her “tribe” when she would do more inspiring fully clothed. I can guarantee not a single follower would have emulated this look - and rightfully so. My goodness. What a mess!!

Reactions: 20
There was someone a bit sus from the past few days that was new and knew a LOT about ELL from a long time ago. Long posts and plenty of details. Hmmm 🤔
Yeah funny that they havent commented once today. But yet another newbie sharing things from the past has 🤔

Reactions: 13
These pictures are quite literally astonishing! I have honestly NEVER come across another human so desperate and thirsty for any kind of attention. She craves it the way an addict craves drugs or booze. My mind is blown.

She is an absolute fuckwit. Inside her head must be a terrible place if she thinks wearing her underwear at a cafe is inspiring to her “tribe” when she would do more inspiring fully clothed. I can guarantee not a single follower would have emulated this look - and rightfully so. My goodness. What a mess!!
I think I became aware of this looney when she paid for her own billboard and was walking across the street getting filmed while pointing to it.
Who does that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hello, loooonnng time lurker (on Gomi and Tattle!), first time poster ever on a forum...please be kind!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your insights into Emmylou’s bizarre, manic, exhibitionist life.

I’ve been thinking about it (TW suicide), and although I find it hard to feel sorry for our dear Emmy, I think she’s deep down an emotionally stunted wannabe who never grew out of her 14yo self who supposedly moved out of home and attempted suicide. Everything she does is the ideal of a young girl who wants to be part of the popular crowd and make it famous. The designer clothes (usually too late and the cheapest version), the clinging onto anyone who pays her attention until they realise she’s annoying af and don’t want to be her friend, the desire to be on TV, the attention seeking. Everything screams a vision board of an ideal life for a teenager of a very lost soul and very, very lonely.

One thing I’ve never understood is why she doesn’t just vlog instead of the outdated stories. She could be making passive income, increase her reach and get better sponsorship. Actually, I do understand - this would require actual editing and effort that her kids aren’t capable of like acting like an iPhone film crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello, loooonnng time lurker (on Gomi and Tattle!), first time poster ever on a forum...please be kind!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your insights into Emmylou’s bizarre, manic, exhibitionist life.

I’ve been thinking about it (TW suicide), and although I find it hard to feel sorry for our dear Emmy, I think she’s deep down an emotionally stunted wannabe who never grew out of her 14yo self who supposedly moved out of home and attempted suicide. Everything she does is the ideal of a young girl who wants to be part of the popular crowd and make it famous. The designer clothes (usually too late and the cheapest version), the clinging onto anyone who pays her attention until they realise she’s annoying af and don’t want to be her friend, the desire to be on TV, the attention seeking. Everything screams a vision board of an ideal life for a teenager of a very lost soul and very, very lonely.

One thing I’ve never understood is why she doesn’t just vlog instead of the outdated stories. She could be making passive income, increase her reach and get better sponsorship. Actually, I do understand - this would require actual editing and effort that her kids aren’t capable of like acting like an iPhone film crew.
Yes her aspiration to be "famous" is very immature. Welcome!

Reactions: 14
Welcome! 👋🏻

I thought that too as she can monetise each vlog and incorporate sponsors or product placement into her vlogs.

Reactions: 5
There are a few lingerie in public posts by Emmy. Some are walking down her street in lingerie. Others are in the middle of Melbourne during peak time in her knickers.

Nothing to do with body shape or confidence. Just an attention seeking cow. Guess if the tv career fails there is an option for only fans. But will people pay after she has exposed everything?

Welcome! 👋🏻

I thought that too as she can monetise each vlog and incorporate sponsors or product placement into her vlogs.
Stories are annoying. Either she is cut off mid sentence or all over the place.

Now she refuses to save her lives as well.

Reactions: 7
I went down the rabbit hole of Em’s Instagram.

She is definitely a yo-yo dieter. Some pics she looks slim and others she looks plump. She definitely packed on the pounds.

Some (rarely) outfits suited her and looked great. The majority of the time she gets it so wrong.

Yes her aspiration to be "famous" is very immature. Welcome!
Yeah in the fourth or fifth thread (can't remember) someone shared an old post of hers from IG (maybe a few years back) where she said she practices logies acceptance speeches in the shower. What kind of person in their late 30s - early 40s does that? It sounds like something a 10-year-old kid would do. It's nice to have goals and aspirations but the dream of being famous just for the sake of being famous seems so empty. And half the tit she does isn't in any way directed towards achieving that goal (like the Zoe Moss caper).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How would you describe EmmyLoo to someone who hasn't heard of her, but also loves trash influencers?

How do you encapsulate so much of the backstory of what makes her worth the hate follow now without becoming this guy?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How would you describe EmmyLoo to someone who hasn't heard of her, but also loves trash influencers?

How do you encapsulate so much of the backstory of what makes her worth the hate follow now without becoming this guy?
hahaha honestly i don't think you need to. 1 or 2 stories of her screeching like a banshee is all the information they will need.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

This is bang on. She is all over the shop. Nothing and everything. She really could have built a great following but she got so lost in herself.

One day its tyres then reading glasses then at The AO?! Nothing makes sense and I think she knows it.

Get help.

No stories today, maybe the people at the resort have told her not to story while I’m the park. Nothing wrong with snapping pics and vid’s of the kids enjoying themselves… but keep that for your private memories. I wonder if she ended up finding a photographer

Reactions: 9

Welcome! Firstly, I love your display pic and secondly you say sensible things!

She is stuck on some childish dream of fame. If she looks at people who work in the media, their Instagram is nothing like hers. No one is strutting around moping the floor in their swimmers with kids filming. I’m not saying she needs to copy other people, but it is a STARK difference. She overshares, like the influencer that she is.

I think she could be a great influencer! Not to my taste, but she does seem to have an audience. She needs to hire a decent manager and decide what it is she’s trying to achieve because it’s all over the place right now. People do like her single mum, family stuff, so she could vlog their week and how she keeps everything organized (or pretends to 😂). She’s got no follow through on anything though, just wants to throw money at things and hope it works.

Reactions: 11
No stories today, maybe the people at the resort have told her not to story while I’m the park. Nothing wrong with snapping pics and vid’s of the kids enjoying themselves… but keep that for your private memories. I wonder if she ended up finding a photographer
I think she was doing a full day Whitsundays trip today - snorkelling etc. They are fun but exhausting and kids are tired and hungry by the end of the day. I'd like to think she came back to all the negativity too and is laying low? Yeah, probably not. She'll be back on later this evening.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say yesterday that today she will be at the Whitsundays?

Not familiar with Queensland geography and how far places are.
Airlie Beach is the gateway to a lot of the Whitsunday Islands. Most if the cruises to Hamilton and Daydream leave the mainland from AB.

Reactions: 3
I posted this in the Australian Influencers thread as well, but remember when EmmyLou got the basketball training wrong (didn't see an email?) So they went home via Chadstone shopping centre and visited All Kinds tweens/teens skin care range? Another influencer went there today - JessDempsey:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.06.38 pm.png

Not sponsored or gifted? Not a coincidence either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.