Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh!! It looks like her screeching voice at the dinner table got a reaction from the person sitting next to her and LL needed to apologise.
I feel sorry for that person who obviously drew the short straw and had to sit next to the giant toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
7.50am and she’s manically rushing to get them to the market for breakfast. All while trying to pump up tyres and find the helmet (should have been done last night). Why can they not just have a piece of toast inside so they don’t have to race out the door. Imagine the anxiety she created in the kids rushing like that, then they have to go to school and try to focus for the day. It’s so unfair. Someone was spot on yesterday in saying that she’s just a whirlwind of chaos in their lives.
Agree with all of this. Why do they go to the markets for breakfast on school days? Does she live next to the markets? Who takes kids to the markets before school?!! Is that normal?! I drop my son off to school then race to work. We have breakfast at home and i do washing, dinner prep and other domestic activities before drop off. Not off to the markets?!! It's so weird to me

Literally everything she touches turns to tit.

You ever pissed of a narcissistic parent?

I’ve got one. It’s not worth it 99% of the time.
I think there’s two types of people on this thread (not an insult!!), people who have had to cope for years in close relationships with people who have personality disorders and those who haven’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When you realise that your dream as a tv presenter has gone down the drain because, shock horror, when asking someone questions, you have to let them finish talking NOT interrupt them for your own self fullfilling needs.
and respectfully give up the F word and high pitched screaming.

a stuffed swine for a suckling pork event - at least this one makes sense

I think there’s two types of people on this thread (not an insult!!), people who have had to cope for years in close relationships with people who have personality disorders and those who haven’t.
agreed.

try co parenting with someone who says “I’m the mother, I can do whatever I want” - to the psychologis’s face! The “payback” and psychological games is beyond brutal. Alove is doing well having achieved what he has in such a short period of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The way she carried on at that gallery event. Everyone else being nice and adult and in walks the lazy lou show. The pork dinner, i pitty the chef setting opposite her. At least she covered up with none of her porkbelly showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she carried on at that gallery event. Everyone else being nice and adult and in walks the lazy lou show. The pork dinner, i pitty the chef setting opposite her. At least she covered up with none of her porkbelly showing.
Everyone at the dinner was sitting in their seats, and this drongo was standing front and centre for a video. Hardly anyone else that we could see from the video was doing that.

Reminds me of the mum from mean girls at the concert with the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her presenting style is tit. So unprofessional, it might work for her bogan followers on Instagram but it's clear why no TV network wants her. She is tit.

Reactions: 20
She looks like one of those hot air balloons she's always banging on about.
Screenshot_20220327-085122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It occurred to me the belly out is the new 'no pants'. For this, we can be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHY is she swearing so profusely in the middle of interviewing that poor man, on behalf of what I suspect is s paying client?!
He looked like he wanted to crawl into the oven with one of his pigs rather than stand there with that revolting potty mouth.
The over excitement is beyond.

Very true.
I stood corrected a day or so ago when I suggested Aaron create more boundaries, to have it pointed out he has actually created a lot more than there used to be.
You can't "fix" narcissism, or any other personality disorder for that matter, its a gentle step by step process to set those boundaries to try and create harmony at best.
He seems like a loving man, he adores the kids and no doubt cares about her. I think he's trying to create a balance here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The jaw swing, I’ve never noticed so much when others have put up screenshots. But yesterdays stories were out of control.
the outfit and whole look to be a presenter at Melbourne food and wine were all wrong. This woman wears a dress and heals to get a wax and nails done but couldn’t even put on a little mascara and do her hair to be a presenter. 100% wear A ZM dress,I don’t particularly like them and they are ridiculously priced but that’s your actual brand EL.
Her mouth is just foul, I’m not shy of a swear word but it’s always so aggressive and miss placed when she does it.

Reactions: 23
Lazu Lou needs to realize that her dream is up and get back to trying to be a mother and find a real job... but with a resume that can be seen for all online I doubt anyone would employ her.

Reactions: 7
I see Australian Pork hasn’t shared any of her tagged stories. Probs because every second word is f%#k. It’s a shame because I actually learned something from Adrian Richardson - when EmmyLou let him speak, without screeching over the top of him with profanities.

Reactions: 15
I see Australian Pork hasn’t shared any of her tagged stories. Probs because every second word is f%#k. It’s a shame because I actually learned something from Adrian Richardson - when EmmyLou let him speak, without screeching over the top of him with profanities.
Let's hope that Australian Pork sit up and take some notice of those stories and realise how inappropriate LL actually is.
The fact that she is at the event representing them must be a major embarrassment for them.

Let's hope that Australian Pork sit up and take some notice of those stories and realise how inappropriate LL actually is.
The fact that she is at the event representing them must be a major embarrassment for them.
You'd think so, wouldn't you? But they seem to have done more than one campaign with her ... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm a vegetarian so the thought of going to a swine only dinner fills me with dread.. pig butter included... but..as a "guest" of a pig/meat lobby group why does she never ever emphasise the better choice options? Ie higher welfare options..is she really uneducated or does she not give a flying duck about anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.