Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she has been on this weightloss/ healthy scheme (cough cough)..She could have been cooking pork fillet etc for her collaboration.Ive only seen her slather a ham in an awful sauce at xmas.No pork belly even. No healthy pork recipes- in fact she should be sponsored by Woolies Cooked Chook and wraps.Why tf are a big brand like Australian Pork using her for advertising. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you realise that your dream as a tv presenter has gone down the drain because, shock horror, when asking someone questions, you have to let them finish talking NOT interrupt them for your own self fullfilling needs.
That's all I thought watching that - she wanted to get a word in so much , She is so embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

I see Australian Pork hasn’t shared any of her tagged stories. Probs because every second word is f%#k. It’s a shame because I actually learned something from Adrian Richardson - when EmmyLou let him speak, without screeching over the top of him with profanities.
Neither did unreal fur and a couple of other companies she has tagged. Seemed like a very respectful bunch at the collaboration with the talented Linda and Mimili Maku Arts. Looked at videos and photos and everyone dressed normally and I'm imagining somewhat intelligent conversations. . Than there's overstuffed sausage casing Lousy Lou

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm a vegetarian so the thought of going to a swine only dinner fills me with dread.. pig butter included... but..as a "guest" of a pig/meat lobby group why does she never ever emphasise the better choice options? Ie higher welfare options..is she really uneducated or does she not give a flying duck about anything?
Lazy Lou only thinks about herself, even puts herself before her kids. Just remember lou lou that when your old and incapabe of looking after yourself the children will remember how you behaved and they wont be changing no adult diapers.

Reactions: 9
The way she carried on at that gallery event. Everyone else being nice and adult and in walks the lazy lou show. The pork dinner, i pitty the chef setting opposite her. At least she covered up with none of her porkbelly showing.
The chef may have mistaken her for the pig instead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No collaboration with Frank Green anymore. The amount of takeaway coffee she has is mind boggling. Never brings a keep cup.

The amount of money being thrown away at cheezels and takeaway coffees. Why not invest in a coffee machine at home? Silly me, if she does that. South Melbourne market would miss out on the daily (when open) fashion show of their celeb.

At least Brad and south Melbourne market had a banshee free day yesterday.

Reactions: 12
Agree with all of this. Why do they go to the markets for breakfast on school days? Does she live next to the markets? Who takes kids to the markets before school?!! Is that normal?! I drop my son off to school then race to work. We have breakfast at home and i do washing, dinner prep and other domestic activities before drop off. Not off to the markets?!! It's so weird to me
How anyone can afford to do it so often -
it’s such mindless spending! If she is not haemorrhaging cash I will be surprised.

Reactions: 11
Just as a side notice, I've been fascinated by Adrian Richardson's hairstyles over the last few years as he deals with hair loss. He needs to just embrace it because he has some wild concepts going on on his scalp :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So. Much. To. Unpack.
As if she was ever going to buy that art.
Her trying to talk about the art and then just faking the tears because she is legitimately too stupid to know what she is talking about proves why she hasn't 'made it'

Her jaw swing is off the charts at that Australian Pork dinner where I noticed she is seated at the end of The Table.

Just shut the duck up and behave like a normal adult. The screeching, the outfits, the laughing. Have got to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The storming of the Art Exhibition was another display of how rude selfish and obnoxious she really is, she cannot do anything without invading peoples space and making everything about herself, someone please comp her some lessons in social etiquette.

Reactions: 17
SL fiancé looked so unimpressed at being filmed. I guess he just goes along with it as EL probably holds over SL that she’s her “boss” and basically controls her income revenue.

Nice that she took her more deserving sister, since Suelynn seems to do all of the actual work with food. But it was…interesting…that Emmylou was basically the third wheel on their date night.

If I was SL I would disown her. you can chose your freinds but not your family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.