Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her swearing is not on, especially when she is representing some company that asked her to promote their product. What they must think when they see what comes out of her mouth when interviewing people is beyond belief

Reactions: 19
For someone who supposedly earns $$ from marketing ZM..why does she NEVER wear the brand at any paid events.Obus..Gorman..Camilla..all ceap regardless on her.She really does love saying a duck you to ZM and most other collabs.Its amazing the ego on her.

Reactions: 14
Emma Hawkins did the Adairs linen thing and the comparison between her colour choices and styling & EL is like a luxurious overwater bungalow in the Maldives vs Shrek’s cave…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So lazy loo needs a whole weekend off ? For one dinner when kids would be going to bed (just get a babysitter) and a half hour standing in front of 10 people taking about a grazing board? Bizarre

So lazy loo needs a whole weekend off ? For one dinner when kids would be going to bed (just get a babysitter) and a half hour standing in front of 10 people taking about a grazing board? Bizarre
She really is quite incapable of multi tasking.. she does women in general (No education, no man (we know she wants one), no qualification, no home, no career, hardly has kids) a disservice .. a multi tasking mumma she is not! She does duck all, which is fine.. but don't market yourself as something you're not .. what a fraud!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Will lazylou have another irthsay party this year and charge the tribe? Maybe at the warehouse? Get a few sponsors to throw in some freebies and crap.

Reactions: 3
Will lazylou have another irthsay party this year and charge the tribe? Maybe at the warehouse? Get a few sponsors to throw in some freebies and crap.
I'd actually pay to go if I knew my fellow Tattlers would be in attendance. We could stage a big, public intervention (after we eat all the Cheezels, and bribe the tattoo artist to ink EL with Tattle instead of whatever word she chooses to brand her tribe with this time round).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m dying at her “audience” for SueLynn’s her “cooking” demonstration at the markets 😂😂 What a buzz! 👍✌

Also she went to a Suckling Pig event and after all that carryon I still don’t know what this is? Is every dish made out of the pig? Dunno.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m dying at her “audience” for SueLynn’s her “cooking” demonstration at the markets 😂😂 What a buzz! 👍✌

Also she went to a Suckling Pig event and after all that carryon I still don’t know what this is? Is every dish made out of the pig? Dunno.
Suckling pig needs to be part of the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The jaw swing, I’ve never noticed so much when others have put up screenshots. But yesterdays stories were out of control.
the outfit and whole look to be a presenter at Melbourne food and wine were all wrong. This woman wears a dress and heals to get a wax and nails done but couldn’t even put on a little mascara and do her hair to be a presenter. 100% wear A ZM dress,I don’t particularly like them and they are ridiculously priced but that’s your actual brand EL.
Her mouth is just foul, I’m not shy of a swear word but it’s always so aggressive and miss placed when she does it.
i had a thought when she actually said what brand it was she was wearing maybe the Vic market thing or whatever it was had a colab with a clothing place and she had to wear their clothes instead of her own?? You pay her to do something and the clothing place sponsor the event. Otherwise she would self promote???

When you realise that your dream as a tv presenter has gone down the drain because, shock horror, when asking someone questions, you have to let them finish talking NOT interrupt them for your own self fullfilling needs.
im no prude by any stretch of the imagination but if I was Australian pork I would be pissed off for a paid promoter dropping the F bomb during the interview. You’d think they would be wanting to used these things for advertising etc. ok well maybe you would up the budget on presenters and go a catriona rowntree from postcards or higher? Not sure but if I was answering phones or emails there would be a lot of comments I suspect!!

When you realise that your dream as a tv presenter has gone down the drain because, shock horror, when asking someone questions, you have to let them finish talking NOT interrupt them for your own self fullfilling needs.
im no prude by any stretch of the imagination but if I was Australian pork I would be pissed off for a paid promoter dropping the F bomb during the interview. You’d think they would be wanting to used these things for advertising etc. ok well maybe you would up the budget on presenters and go a catriona rowntree from postcards or higher? Not sure but if I was answering phones or emails there would be a lot of comments I suspect!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Suckling pig needs to be part of the next thread title
Emmylou MacCarthy: the suckling pig of Zoe Moss, pissing out vitamins, who cares what they cost!

Or

Emmylou MacCarthy: Feasting on suckling pig, doing a sexy Bublé jig, the CEO of sweet eff all, constantly flashing her basketball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh man… I found the interaction with chef Adrian Richardson SO cringe and almost impossible to watch! He was such a creep and she was awkwardly fan girling in such close quarters… wayyyy too close! It felt like a private flirty conversation that SL the paid third wheel was tasked with filming lol… so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh man… I found the interaction with chef Adrian Richardson SO cringe and almost impossible to watch! He was such a creep and she was awkwardly fan girling in such close quarters… wayyyy too close! It felt like a private flirty conversation that SL the paid third wheel was tasked with filming lol… so bad 😂
Omg same! I felt dirty watching them sorta flirt with each other 🤮Gross

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.