Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Thanks to @mariah cachia for the thread title

Today’s new threads finds us wondering how we burned through 50 pages of the last thread in 5 1/2 days although we have had plenty of material to discuss and speculate over:
A reference to visiting the Supercars that was actually a promotion for visiting Philip Island whilst not visiting some of the islands most famous tourist spots
A flirtatious helicopter flight and a rough Saturday night that put our girl out of action come Monday
The discovery that EmmyLou’s three ride or die friends are in fact paid to do so
Doors to the warehouse were thrown open for about 30 minutes but there was enough time to spot post it notes and new texts in the corner
We celebrated Camilla’s newly acquired pen licence by purchasing earrings from Filly’s Stable, quietly contemplating why the newly acquired texts didn’t suffice
Speculation that the Airlie beach trip was a momentous change in family dynamics.
And possibly the highlight, @gemmagucci caught our girl in the wild, cheeses in hand, in her native habitat no less, and managed to photograph her without her consent. We like that for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Ok so i am wayyyy behijd on here like since Tuesday and theres a whole new thread.

Anyway if any of you guys have the patience, can you please go and report her vitamin infusion posts for false information. I cannot believe the lady tried to claim it promotes cell regeneration. It absolutely categorically does not!
I am pharmaceutical medic (fancy term for drug biologist) and everything she said is a lie. EVERYTHING. Until now this is all a laugh but this is so dangerous the fact that she is touting such misinformation and is absolutely getting it for free but in true EL fashion is not tagging its an ad or gifted. I am beyond fuming. If she is low on white blood cells she should be on doses of filgrastim (gcsf) not a bullshit bag of vitamins that she is going to piss out. I bet she is talking through her ass when she says 'my doctor says its ok'.
My blood is boiling.

Anyway i will now go and read the last 15 pages of the last thread and 14 new ones here haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Suckling pig needs to be part of the next thread title
Emmylou MacCarthy: the suckling pig of Zoe Moss, pissing out vitamins, who cares what they cost!

Or

Emmylou MacCarthy: Feasting on suckling pig, doing a sexy Bublé jig, the CEO of sweet eff all, constantly flashing her basketball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Should need this by close of business today. And I don’t mean 3pm, EL….

Emmylou MacCarthy #15: Conjunctivitis, gingivitis, dermatitis and Cheezelitis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So she pulls her sunglasses off, has Aaron zoom into her face, and points/touches around her eye to detail the mild conjunctivitis she has and has had for a few days. So she’s had a highly contagious infection and been getting beauty treatments, visited the hospital for a check up, been to ‘work’, been eating out, showing everyone skin care routines with huge amounts of face touching, and this is all completely ok by her?!

Hey Emmy, you human infection incubator, STOP GALLIVANTING AROUND TOWN WHILE YOU ARE HARBOURING CONTAGIOUS SKIN/EYE/VULVA AILMENTS YOU ITCHY, WEEPY MESS OF A WOMAN.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Also, I just want to say, before you start to say something regarding Aaron and his need to ‘Man up’, just ask yourself, is this something I would say to a woman in an abusive relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She thinks she is shit hot. She thinks she has the body of Gloria from Modern Family when she actually she has the body of Gloria from the movie Madagascar.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sponfused

VIP Member
New thread already. Buckle up everyone, I’m sure we’ll be fanging it through this one too.
So much to unpack from episode 1549378 of the Emmyloo shit show.

She’s confirmed that the trip to Filly Stable was all about her and not at all about celebrating C. Had to pick up that DIVINE jumper for herself and promptly model it for Alove. In fact the jumper was so DEVINE, that we got a sneak preview as she was running late to drop the mysteriously absent children at school. We then get to see her show off the JUST DIVINE jumper in various other inappropriate settings, including in the middle of a god damn pedestrian crossing.

We get a run down of her BIG day ahead which consists of a meeting to finalise a fucking playlist, followed by bumper to bumper personal appointments. One of which she stands around out the front of, filming herself raving about how much the woman hates clients running late, whilst being 10 minutes late herself. But evidently that’s Leah’s fault because her job is to babysit this giant toddler.

We get several new explanations as to why her stomach is so round. It’s fucking dehydration, it’s the fucking hospital stay, it’s the fucking cheese and wine from the fucking weekend.

The one thing I can agree with her on is that she has without a doubt become the biggest wanker on instagram. Good on fucking you, Emmyloo.🥇

I don’t think these photos today had enough exposure on the last thread …. So don’t hate but here they are again.
I cannot believe this is real. Feel free to post on every new thread forevermore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Emmy-Loo Loveless

The way she mentioned ‘my doctor cleared me for it’ referring to the vitamin infusion is SO misleading. It makes it sound like it was medical advise or prescribed when really they’d be like ‘sure, waste your money on expensive pee that will do absolutely nothing for you’.

Those vitamins are water soluble, they sit in the water in your body, what’s needed gets used pretty much straight away, what’s left gets peed out. Fat soluble vitamins can last longer, but B and C, straight down the toilet (this is why your pee is bright yellow after borocca). But what do I know, I’m no influencer being paid for my testimony, I’m just a biomedical scientist.. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sponfused

VIP Member
She never disappoints.
The way she’s she pushes Christian down into that god forsaken book and says “you aren’t taking my stage Christian”…
1F5275F6-365B-4EFA-AFDB-DCBED5B38136.jpeg

The way she continually yells out to “Mark!” to feed her information that she is obviously being paid to know…
C93D1BA3-A41B-4EDE-8DB2-B4BE4EC3EAFD.jpeg

The way she scolds SL, who is arguably doing all the work, for dropping a strawberry on her shoe…
37CCE96A-EE1E-4330-B13C-A1DBFB00CF2A.jpeg

The way SL has to smile and laugh along so she can get paid for spending her Saturday making this fool look good…
0D5CEB62-4F89-4046-B153-5E467E59B968.jpeg
The way she acts when being asked to do a second take because she doesn’t know what the fuck she is talking about..
EE20EA9A-8CCB-4128-835D-E8044932A61B.jpeg

The way this innocent bystander looks at her as he walks by, trying to find the stages with actual celebrities…
C49D1490-E65F-49EA-8F7A-4137427B34A5.jpeg

What a farking day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gretelgottago

If any of her fan girls happen to stumble on this thread, please, for the love of god, do not take any skincare advice from this woman!

firstly, she clearly doesn’t understand a thing about ingredients. She literally doubles up on hyaluronic acid in a “sirrum” and cream. She doubles up on vitamin c serum by using the garnier at night at the esmi brightening serum during the day. (It’s marketed as a pomegranate brightening serum but the main ingredient is ascorbic acid ama vitamin c.)

“Marcella” water is not an adequate cleanser. It’s a makeup remover at best, before using an actual cleanser.

And the kicker for me,
she is using vitamin c serum at night, which is not necessary when she’s already using it during the day, but she’s also presumably using the Ali baba light, which explains the state of her skin lately. She’s literally burning her skin!

you need to use sunscreen after using vitamin c during the day because it’s likely you’ll get damage otherwise. Imagine directly putting a fucking red light on it up close!

beauty therapist my arse.

apologies for my very specific tangent, but it shits me to tears that there are so many unsuspecting people taking what she says as gospel because she pretends to have experience in the industry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Dalej7

Chatty Member
‘7 year cycle, you’ll be back’….my god she’s such a manipulative and narcissistic cow. That’s the abuse cycle in front of our eyes- pls Alove get out while you can.
Emmylou you are a cunt.
Imagine thinking that is ok to say. What a fucking piece of shit human she is.

Also have a fucking look in the mirror you dickhead. Put yourself in Sage's shoes. His mates will bully him for life when they see you rocking up to school like an exploded footy frank. Have some god damn decorum you uncultured swine.

I'm sitting in the reception waiting to be called for a procedure and trying not to lose my shit over the comments 😂😂 - dumpling, bloated prune, oversized toddler 😂😂😂

Haven't watched her stories yet...I'm a bit scared just seeing the screenshots 😳 She looks like an absolute fuck knuckle. That outfit is hideous and wildly inappropriate. It's like a throwback to something Paris and Nicole would have worn in their heyday, except she's more Perez Hilton than Paris 🤢
Hope everything goes well Snarky! You can rely on us to keep you entertained 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WhyTheFace

Either she has no idea what phallic actually means or she is being *giggle giggle* sexy and cheeky 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Old ALove probably used to teabag EL in the bedroom to get her to shut the hell up and now she thinks phallic has the same meaning as ball sack??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37