Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known another frumpy 40-something year old who is so willing to show their midriff. It's like a bizarre addiction at this point.

Reactions: 22
That outfit is tragic. She stuffs herself into a Michael kors sausage casing to get her colon flushed out but can’t put on a proper shirt or a nice dress for her presenting gig. Not a clacky mule or a blow wave in sight. She clearly doesn’t want to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does indeed belong in SNACKTOWN.
*giggle* ohmagod that's what ALove called me today *hits ALove on shoulder* dincha babe? You said I was in snack town *long giggle, ALove nods and rolls eyes* he's missed snackin' on all this *holds camera up high to get head and outfit in shot, ALove quickly walks off screen*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have no problem with showing off what you've got and wearing what you like.. but...usually people that WANT to wear crops tops tied midriff wise have flat stomachs and want to show them off.. more power to them.. would love washboard abs .. but if you DONT have it, why draw attention to your biggest body flaw? Wear a fitted tank or something that's still body con but skims over the midriff. I'll probabaly get shouted down but I don't get it!?

Reactions: 12
What an opportunity to showcase a flattering ZM dress!!

She may have her tribe pissing in her pocket when she wears the mismatched, tied up outfit but one can only imagine the amount of side eye the garden gnome would've received today.Most probably thought she was a homeless woman looking for food.

Well done LL for the work SL did and the amazing feat of putting food on a board.
Why to go champ, you a pioneer in your field.

I have no problem with showing off what you've got and wearing what you like.. but...usually people that WANT to wear crops tops tied midriff wise have flat stomachs and want to show them off.. more power to them.. would love washboard abs .. but if you DONT have it, why draw attention to your biggest body flaw? Wear a fitted tank or something that's still body con but skims over the midriff. I'll probabaly get shouted down but I don't get it!?
She doesn't see what everyone else does!!
She has the crazy sideshow mirrors in her house.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just so I've got it right.. lazy Lou is cooking at the markets and not on a stage or at the expo itself. So basically like the people that have their own stands there?
No…… the hot jam donut van guy has covid and she’s filling in!! That’s all!!! Sorry girls couldn’t resist any Melbourne girls no how popular that used to be not so much now

Anyone know why lazylou does not get her hair done at uva salon? Doing lockdowns she would get Uber’s to pick up olaplex from uva.
She stopped going there a long time ago and used the girl with curly hair who would come to her house. This hairdresser then moved interstate. He hair was tit at UVA and the home girl improved it out of sight. Now she’s doing it herself. She hasn’t even reEmployed the makeup artist who used to do her hair and makeup at shoots etc. covid had hit everyone hard

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who the eff is John?!?

Suelynn got a warmer greeting from Alove than Emmy 👀

“Is there anything she can’t do?”
That’s an excellent question, where to even start…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but she still pulls emotional cards why the duck did Alove and the girls need to rock up with your cookbook. Is that the only way you could get them there.
What are I’ve realised this weekend is they EL is no goody every other one I’m following is shelling money out and going to ticketed events to see and learn from some of the best. Tight arse Lou you should have sent SL she probably would have loved it and she’s clearly the one with the talent

Reactions: 5
Should have worn those jeans from yesterday, nice fitting white shirt or even her white tshirt with love on the front, a red lip and nice hair. Doesn’t take much.

also the girls hug her like I hug an aunt I never see

Reactions: 13
Should have worn those jeans from yesterday, nice fitting white shirt or even her white tshirt with love on the front, a red lip and nice hair. Doesn’t take much.

also the girls hug her like I hug an aunt I never see
Those jeans with a white collared shirt knotted at the front so she could still have her midriff out would have been great! Red lip would have looked good. I’m so confused about the title of her book because I’ve never seen her with a red lip.

Reactions: 8
Playing the emotional blackmail game now.

"Hi hun, I've left my cookbook and stand at home so I'm wondering if you could swing by and get it and drop it to me while I Swan around being a megastar"

"Be ready to smile fir the camera, babe"

Reactions: 16
I really think Sage wants very little to do with his mother. Can’t wait for her to post a story later saying how bewdifulll it was for the girls and Alove to come down and drop her book off support her and make up some excuse as to why Sage wasn’t there.

Reactions: 9
She

She does indeed belong in SNACKTOWN.
She should be avoiding Snacktown with every inch of her being!!! What a turnoff - walking into "Snacktown" and have a fat, short, sloth. shrivalled up prune face standing there!! Would make me think twice about what I'm shoving in my mouth that's fur sure!!

• Haha
Now we will get a post gawd iIlooked bewdiful at the market and my gorjouss girls came to see me, but I am knackered from all that work. mumma needs to rest. Hey alove your having the kids again.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.