Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looked okay in the short shorts and tee....until she started moving. It's the sort of outfit I'd potter around my house in but I personally wouldn't go out in it. And you wouldn't catch me dead in that trucker cap that looks like a petrol station purchase on the way to the beach.
I could not imagine having those shorts wedged up my clange all day, that would be so uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m genuinely confused about her gunt surgery

Did the surgeon just shove all the fat up to her rib cage?

Did my eyes deceive me was their actual gunk on her eyelashes in todays story 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1155523

That's almost 700 calories in that lunch!!!
Because she is an uneducated binge eating dimwit with an unhealthy eating disorder.

She sees 'salad' and thinks automatic 'healthy'

She has a new fad literally every week.

No more boot camp with the kids? No more journalling? No more mindful eating? Wraps?

She is insane.

Reactions: 17
I’m genuinely confused about her gunt surgery

Did the surgeon just shove all the fat up to her rib cage?

Did my eyes deceive me was their actual gunk on her eyelashes in todays story 🤮
Gross I just went back for a look 😵

Reactions: 3
Do we really need to something as banal as her eating her sweet potato bowl in that godawful
outfit with her massive gut?? Also, is the LV real? Because I get so triggered when she wears - it’s so fkn ugly.
yep the lv is real I remember when she bought it. But please where over shirt

Reactions: 3
E-Lou MacCarthy#15… Dick deep in Cheezels & suckling Pig whilst masquerading as mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this dumb bleep

“Is it arge (aje) like A-G-E?”

whoever made the call about her morphing into Kim Craig was 100% correct. EL your career is over. Let me spell it out for you, O-V-A-H!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.