Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF with todays outfit combo? And I love SL but she looks like she’s been dragged out of bed after a PI bender 😬🙈 exhausted from doing EL job 🧐?
Am I out of date? Isn’t it cardinal sin of fashun that you should never combine prints? And to add to the fuckery, why tie your tshirt in a knot to show your gut. How unprofess… If you are doing a “cooking demo” (although there was none involved) why not pop on a branded apron as I’m sure that the 20 odd (old men) people that turned up, (out of 120k followers), had no idea of who you were, and that their carers just dumped them there with their Zimmer frames. She also, once again had AL to the rescue, to bring her $3 bargain basement “I’m cooked” book. Re SL, I felt embarrassed for her. She obviously busted her guts this week while that twit swanned around getting manicures, tanned, hair did, vitamin infusion, shopping, nights out and eating cheezels. That twit turned up this morning with nothing in her hand after a bewdiful walk saying she was about to meet her sister… and like one of my CHILL DREN, I have not brought a jacket” Um, didn’t you notice it was cold on your walk? And to top it off…”is there anything she can’t do?”…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she didn't cook anything - she stood behind a bench with a display of cheeses, cold cuts and fruit? And forgot her recipe book! Her part time uni student EA should be sacked. No wonder there were so few people watching. It was just a promotion to pair all that stuff with wines.

Reactions: 13
I actually don’t mind the Obus look today, but as usual, not event appropriate. Fine to go to the shops, market, day to day but not as a presenter on stage.
Agree with the others Re: not even having her hair done or make up on point…

I think SL is getting a weekly wage so ELL just gives her tasks to do as her assistant eg buy/prep all the food for her presentation (to make her feel even more like a star)

Reactions: 10
She never disappoints.
The way she’s she pushes Christian down into that god forsaken book and says “you aren’t taking my stage Christian”…
1F5275F6-365B-4EFA-AFDB-DCBED5B38136.jpeg

The way she continually yells out to “Mark!” to feed her information that she is obviously being paid to know…
C93D1BA3-A41B-4EDE-8DB2-B4BE4EC3EAFD.jpeg

The way she scolds SL, who is arguably doing all the work, for dropping a strawberry on her shoe…
37CCE96A-EE1E-4330-B13C-A1DBFB00CF2A.jpeg

The way SL has to smile and laugh along so she can get paid for spending her Saturday making this fool look good…
0D5CEB62-4F89-4046-B153-5E467E59B968.jpeg
The way she acts when being asked to do a second take because she doesn’t know what the duck she is talking about..
EE20EA9A-8CCB-4128-835D-E8044932A61B.jpeg

The way this innocent bystander looks at her as he walks by, trying to find the stages with actual celebrities…
C49D1490-E65F-49EA-8F7A-4137427B34A5.jpeg

What a farking day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The way she acts when being asked to do a second take because she doesn’t know what the duck she is talking about..
View attachment 1151817
The way this innocent bystander looks at her as he walks by, trying to find the stages with actual celebrities…
Of all of the behind the scenes she had to show, this was so embarrassing. It highlights just how unprofessional she is, not bothering to know what to say, and then actively tuning out when someone tries to explain it to her.

2BAB0AFB-C77D-46E1-B5EE-B5080D7EF8AC.jpeg

I know it’s hella blurry but my favourite part is her pointing to the stage to make sure her lackey is getting the right shots :rolleyes:

As always with EmmyLou and Sophie cachia - get it right! How hard is it to do your jobs? Dress appropriately? Know what you’re talking about? When it matters most, they’re the least polished. EmmyLou is especially dumbfounding because she so desperately wants to be famous.

Playing the emotional blackmail game now.

"Hi hun, I've left my cookbook and stand at home so I'm wondering if you could swing by and get it and drop it to me while I Swan around being a megastar"

"Be ready to smile fir the camera, babe"
Yep as soon as I seen Alove there with cookbook in hand you knew he was roped into saying she had forgotten something for her gig. Really I don't know if he's trying to be the good parent or just a dumb clod that does any beck and calling to whatever nutty Lou Lou needs him to do for her own narcissistic benefit. Lou it's OVER OVER between you two, get that thru that thick numb skull of yours. Come on Alove we've seen way too much of you this week with EL in so many situations. Tell us your separated without telling us your separated. 🤔🥴

Reactions: 9
why on earth did EL wear those two patterns today with her bball on display. The even organizers surely would know that look wouldn't translate well to camera.
And i forget who said it above but WHY does she lean over tables, she seems so suggestive but her boobs are just saggy little bags of skin. I hope she does a collab with a lingerie company.

I know the gif doesn’t match but Foo are my life 🙃
Ah man 💔💜
Hope you're doing ok!

I know people might think "its just a band" but when amy Winehouse died i legit cried bc i just loved her music so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is so cringe ! She just reminds me of a chris Lilley skit, like she’s a character taking the piss but in fact it’s really her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Come at look at mummy’s stage , please , what did she even cook , was just like a big grazing table that SL prepared.

Reactions: 21
What am I even seeing here?? Is this how it’s done nowadays? I must be too farken old cos I can’t follow the gist! So many hashtags and @ symbols 😳😣👵🏼Just interact normally you dickhole….
Ok i dont know how to say this without seeming ableist or acting like im a better person bc i don't use @s or #s on my posts, so please forgive me for the way I explain this.
The way this was posted reminds me of a good friend of mine who i met through a Melbourne football club, great guy, absolute sweetheart, legend of a man, but has an intellectual disability and he posts like this on Instagram. Knows everything about the players so when he gets a photo with them his posts look EXACTLY like this. So much so, i saw this and had to go check his profile to make sure it wasnt him bc id have a stern word with him haha. But today he posted about the pies and the storm game But it wasnt about this head and he doesnt even follow her so I know he is safe from her pink eye.
But my point is, i dont think this person is as aware of the way social media has changed.

Alternatively Im giving them the benefit of the doubt and its someone who hopes to be insta famous and thinks tagging every asshole and their dog will get them exposure.

Either/or.

Reactions: 16
Literally everything she touches turns to tit.
Yep as soon as I seen Alove there with cookbook in hand you knew he was roped into saying she had forgotten something for her gig. Really I don't know if he's trying to be the good parent or just a dumb clod that does any beck and calling to whatever nutty Lou Lou needs him to do for her own narcissistic benefit. Lou it's OVER OVER between you two, get that thru that thick numb skull of yours. Come on Alove we've seen way too much of you this week with EL in so many situations. Tell us your separated without telling us your separated. 🤔🥴
You ever pissed of a narcissistic parent?

I’ve got one. It’s not worth it 99% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'So excited you're on stage with me today'

You were booted to the side for an 11AM start Lounatic.

ALove saying hi to SL?! Now that was genuine! He 100% pities Lounatic. But everyone does. Look at it.

Reactions: 9
Unreal Fur exhibit. She’s of course the only one trying on a coat!!!
And why is she going for a size M immediately? I’m around her size and always look for the largest size they have (usually an L or XL)

The way she scolds SL, who is arguably doing all the work, for dropping a strawberry on her shoe…

View attachment 1151812The way......

What a farking day.
..... her jaw swings 😂😂

Also i skipped through these stories so fast bc i cannot stand her voice so I've come to learn here that she had SL do everything and then yelled at her for something. Ergh she infuriates me. SL is too nice, on payroll or not.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.