Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers I’m going to need you guys to bring it today. I know he’s “just a musician” and I didn’t personally know him but the Foo Fighters’ drummer died today and I just can’t :cry: please distract me xx
Same. I’ve been staring into space since I heard the news and jumped on here to distract myself. Feels like the world is off kilter lately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nardz does look intimidatingly snooty but I've only ever heard good things about her. Her body is phenomenal and she has gorgeous hair. Don't love her duck lips but they've all got them nowadays.
I think she has strong RBF - I known a few people that have met her and they’ve said she is warm and lovely.

Reactions: 5
Her male fan who was in this pic. Starts off ‘hi’ but I had to crop it out because of his Instagram handle. Maybe he thought he had a chance with lazylou
I have feeling he may have some kind of intellectual disability.

Tattlers I’m going to need you guys to bring it today. I know he’s “just a musician” and I didn’t personally know him but the Foo Fighters’ drummer died today and I just can’t :cry: please distract me xx
I was just laughing at your gif when I heard the news. Im so shocked. Its devastating.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was out shopping and my friend called me crying with the news 😭not at the markets throwing myself at local coffee shop workers oh being filmed scratching myself. But seriously rip Taylor Hawkings😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Why are her stories so delayed? Don't quite understand it... also that jacket 🤢 been living in her car for months contaminated with her fungus... has it ever had a wash?

• Sick
  • Sad
FE9ED8D4-342A-437E-82D6-7A1BB8AECD00.jpg

Went tag hopping to distract myself - not such a massive turn up. Considering she did the bare minimum to get people there this morning I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wear a p2 mask all shift … where was her mask with the fingerless glove .. ffs 🤦‍♀️
I’m showing my age here, but nurse for over 20 years. The fingerless glove is just all sorts of wrong. The slightest hole in my glove and I’m replacing them. N95 on for all patient procedures too.

• Heart
She’s giving us nothing today and it’s Saturday so I’ve got time to sit back and snark…so farken selfish of her! Can we take a trip down memory lane and remember the time she made a huge dickhole of herself by ‘rescuing’ S soccer ball out of that filthy lake? Middle of winter. Bra and undies. Ramming it home to S how she’s a good Mumma and Hero. At the time I thought “is this what people do now?? Am I being judgmental?? Will it build confidence in her children? oh it’s ok she’s just out there and wild and you’re (me) just conservative “. It took me awhile to wake up and I’m so ashamed of my stupidity that I’m going to journal it all after I finish this party box of cheezles 🤦‍♀️
Sadly you are mistaken! It wasn’t a lake, but Port Phillip Bay ✌🏻

Luckily for us all, the Emmy Glue photo album never forgets 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"I haven't lost my touch ✌🏼✌🏼"
Yet Baby Sister is the only one working and apparently cooked all week.

She looks like something a stray cat hocked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always say ‘oh my God’ lately? Another pet peeve, when she talks to the camera, does not remember what she has to stay an ask a person that is not on camera the fact, line or reminder. She does it a lot with Leah

Shelley Horton has tagged lazylou wearing her shorts from before ZM

Reactions: 4
omg!! I was just scrolling through reading comments after my night out , did not expect this comment , it made me burst out with laughter. Lol.
A wonder how Alex Perry feels about her stealing his look :unsure:

She's a curious one because she looks like a sourpuss but is actually really, really nice to talk to (saw her once at a thing when I was staying with a friend in Melbourne).

Imagine if she joined EL on her morning walks - they could be crop top twinsies! :ROFLMAO:
But we know who would look the better one in the crop top/shorts by a mile🤭

Reactions: 3
What a selfish twit. “ Look at what WE’VE thrown together” No CrazyLou…we all know SL put it all together

Reactions: 12
Got bored today so did a bit of ‘research’ on EL of years gone by….I think she looks really lovely in this photo - dressed for her shape, appropriate for the task/role, clean, professional. Anywho back to snarking….WTF with todays outfit combo? And I love SL but she looks like she’s been dragged out of bed after a PI bender 😬🙈 exhausted from doing EL job 🧐?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes lets everyone do all the work but takes all the glory. Sounds like a co worker i used to have

Got bored today so did a bit of ‘research’ on EL of years gone by….I think she looks really lovely in this photo - dressed for her shape, appropriate for the task/role, clean, professional. Anywho back to snarking….WTF with todays outfit combo? And I love SL but she looks like she’s been dragged out of bed after a PI bender 😬🙈 exhausted from doing EL job 🧐?
Now that all hopes of tv have faded she has let herself go in more than her foul and unrehearsed language. New york does not need lazy lou strutting her piggy troters down it's street.

Reactions: 4
"I haven't lost my touch ✌🏼✌🏼"
Yet Baby Sister is the only one working and apparently cooked all week.

She looks like something a stray cat hocked up.
How on earth is she claiming that she hasn’t lost her touch, when she’s literally not doing anything?? Sue Lynn and everyone else has clearly sent everything up for her, and she isn’t even actually cooking any food. Just putting stuff on a platter. I’m so confused with her ???

Reactions: 17
she is a feral and has to put on a display with her children for the Gram. Alove your an enabler and a lackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.