Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still so traumatised by the two-piece from yesterday I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. I don’t care if Bec Judd was wearing it, it was really something else ….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her male fan who was in this pic. Starts off ‘hi’ but I had to crop it out because of his Instagram handle. Maybe he thought he had a chance with lazylou
Well he sounds like a keeper all though a bit over zealous 😍 (and a touch stalkerish…) This guy knows an awful lot about her. CrazyLou stop showing your house/kids/walks without The Children™️…there are other crazies out there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't know him (obviously); my comment about sensing he was a great guy was just an observation ... merely that. I love his interactions with their precious kids and I get the impression he's a gentle soul. I don't know what he's done that's so terrible - if anything at all? It's sad that their relationship has ended, but much better for all concerned in the long run if there were unhappy parties.

That's Leigh Sales!

Heck, even I know that and I'm all the way over here in Auckland! :ROFLMAO:

[/QUOTE

Oh, thank you! Social media is making me dumb 🤣🤣
The big question is will she have stale cheezels on her grazing table/board?

Gross outfit to cook in. Only one fan tagged her so far
FFS I wish she would put her gut away, I feel personally attacked everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To go back to yesterday morning for a second (considering neither the market’s Insta nor the festival’s Insta have shown anything from her groundbreaking grazing board ideas) but! Her family grid post she’s such a self absorbed idiot. First photo - a still from her stories where she told Aaron he’d be back but it looks like they’re sharing a joke if you didn’t see the footage, second was ugly outfit shot. Third was the family photo where it looks like she photobombed a private family gathering. Four - another ugly outfit shot. Five - a touching photo of father and son. Six - yet another ugly outfit shot.

Not a single photo of a mother with The Children. No affection, no legitimate happiness to be with them. Just the EmmyLou show featuring random family. The ego is astounding.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bless who ever that was and taking one for the team. This person fearlessly risked their IG life to now be thrown on the blocked heap, disregarded, like many of us that have gone before them. May you RIP…but thanks for saying what we all thought🙏
Yeah, they were instantly blocked. That's how EL rolls anytime someone challenges her, cow. She only wants dumb arses who boost her already over inflated ego.

Reactions: 7
Trigger away! If you’re gonna discard a good man with your gross attitude then be prepared for others to swoop in! That smile! 😊
I do not get it. In the wild you would not look twice at him. He does appear to be a very engaged and loving dad.

A wonder how Alex Perry feels about her stealing his look :unsure:

She's a curious one because she looks like a sourpuss but is actually really, really nice to talk to (saw her once at a thing when I was staying with a friend in Melbourne).

Imagine if she joined EL on her morning walks - they could be crop top twinsies! :ROFLMAO:
i have heard she is absolutely delightful....a really nice and good natured girl. She has forgiven the person who released the video of her. i do not think i would have done the same.

Why is she up so early?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nardz does look intimidatingly snooty but I've only ever heard good things about her. Her body is phenomenal and she has gorgeous hair. Don't love her duck lips but they've all got them nowadays.

Reactions: 6
Her male fan who was in this pic. Starts off ‘hi’ but I had to crop it out because of his Instagram handle. Maybe he thought he had a chance with lazylou
What am I even seeing here?? Is this how it’s done nowadays? I must be too farken old cos I can’t follow the gist! So many hashtags and @ symbols 😳😣👵🏼Just interact normally you dickhole….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just so I've got it right.. lazy Lou is cooking at the markets and not on a stage or at the expo itself. So basically like the people that have their own stands there?

Reactions: 4
What am I even seeing here?? Is this how it’s done nowadays? I must be too farken old cos I can’t follow the gist! So many hashtags and @ symbols 😳😣👵🏼Just interact normally you dickhole….
He's gotta be some shill she found on Airtasker to come hype her up - that is some serious tagging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just so I've got it right.. lazy Lou is cooking at the markets and not on a stage or at the expo itself. So basically like the people that have their own stands there?
In true EmmyLou style, she doesn’t explain anything or make it easy for her community :sick: to support her. Just rock up to the market that is for sure filled with people! And full of amazing things to see! Maybe you’ll stumble across her at some stage🤷‍♀️

I’ve been checking out other profiles to see if they’ve shown her or made a deal out or if (still nothing on the market or festival instas) but it looks like she might be on stage according to a post by someone hosting it who tagged EmmyLou. But who the duck knows.

But if you want to send her presents while she’s in hospital she’ll give you her room number to make it much easier!

He's gotta be some shill she found on Airtasker to come hype her up - that is some serious tagging 😂
All of his posts seem to be like that though with everyone he meets. I wanted to say celebrity but I don’t want to give EmmyLou that ammo.

Reactions: 11
She’s giving us nothing today and it’s Saturday so I’ve got time to sit back and snark…so farken selfish of her! Can we take a trip down memory lane and remember the time she made a huge dickhole of herself by ‘rescuing’ S soccer ball out of that filthy lake? Middle of winter. Bra and undies. Ramming it home to S how she’s a good Mumma and Hero. At the time I thought “is this what people do now?? Am I being judgmental?? Will it build confidence in her children? oh it’s ok she’s just out there and wild and you’re (me) just conservative “. It took me awhile to wake up and I’m so ashamed of my stupidity that I’m going to journal it all after I finish this party box of cheezles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s giving us nothing today and it’s Saturday so I’ve got time to sit back and snark…so farken selfish of her! Can we take a trip down memory lane and remember the time she made a huge dickhole of herself by ‘rescuing’ S soccer ball out of that filthy lake? Middle of winter. Bra and undies. Ramming it home to S how she’s a good Mumma and Hero. At the time I thought “is this what people do now?? Am I being judgmental?? Will it build confidence in her children? oh it’s ok she’s just out there and wild and you’re (me) just conservative “. It took me awhile to wake up and I’m so ashamed of my stupidity that I’m going to journal it all after I finish this party box of cheezles 🤦‍♀️
The lake incident was tame compared to what she dishes out these days.....bleeping hilarious though and also she dressed better that day than she does anymore from memory!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattlers I’m going to need you guys to bring it today. I know he’s “just a musician” and I didn’t personally know him but the Foo Fighters’ drummer died today and I just can’t :cry: please distract me xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I got sidetracked last night catching up on all the pages here I forgot to check out her stories. Did the mudflaps get caught in the bicycle spokes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the hell does she think that outfit looks good and why is she onstage when whatever she was showing SL put together. I’m starting to think everything she cooks is SL recipe not hers. EL ain’t no Martha Stewart needing a team to prep her food
I’m glad she’s quiet today I’m still trying to get over yesterday

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.