Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL, I have some suggestions for you!
  • Hook up with a life coach to overhaul your life - you're all over the place at the moment ... there's too much chaos, too much to look at, and it's confusing what your actual brand is. Create an album of stories on your IG for these sessions.
  • Also hook up with a fashion consultant - I'm sure there are some nice threads in amongst all those ZM offerings ... get this person to show you what suits YOU - your shape, colours, etc. Again, create an album of stories for this on your IG. Cast the net wider and invite your community to ask questions via live sessions with the fashion consultant. Try to pick and up and coming fashion consultant - the exposure for them (and you) will be beneficial.
  • Ditch the light thingymajigs. Seriously. They're going to come back on you in some way, I can just sense it ... someone will get burnt or worse and you'll be held accountable. Leave that sort of thing to Dr Dennis Gross, who knows what he's doing.
  • Ditch your relationship with Garnier and go and see a beauty therapist who will give you treatments to transform your skin - which they can plug to get around the new rules, without you needing to say a word ... the benefits will be obvious. Tip: make sure they use Dermalogica products as your skin needs optimal help, and this really is the best product range on the market. Create an album of stories of this on your IG and work a deal where you get treatments + products for the exposure.
  • Walking videos are fine and dandy, but why not pal up with someone else - just a random person off the street - and make it an interview series? That would be far more entertaining to watch. If they happened to be someone running a NfP or offering some great community service, all the better - the exposure for them would be amazing (and it would make you look good too).
I shall look forward to seeing you implement these ideas soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She spoke to him like she’s hearing but not really listening if that makes sense. Everything is for show. “Oh wow how are you feeling” *nods nods*
As someone with a narcissistic family member myself, I can totally relate to that 100%! Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
EL, I have some suggestions for you!
  • Hook up with a life coach to overhaul your life - you're all over the place at the moment ... there's too much chaos, too much to look at, and it's confusing what your actual brand is. Create an album of stories on your IG for these sessions.
  • Also hook up with a fashion consultant - I'm sure there are some nice threads in amongst all those ZM offerings ... get this person to show you what suits YOU - your shape, colours, etc. Again, create an album of stories for this on your IG. Cast the net wider and invite your community to ask questions via live sessions with the fashion consultant. Try to pick and up and coming fashion consultant - the exposure for them (and you) will be beneficial.
  • Ditch the light thingymajigs. Seriously. They're going to come back on you in some way, I can just sense it ... someone will get burnt or worse and you'll be held accountable. Leave that sort of thing to Dr Dennis Gross, who knows what he's doing.
  • Ditch your relationship with Garnier and go and see a beauty therapist who will give you treatments to transform your skin - which they can plug to get around the new rules, without you needing to say a word ... the benefits will be obvious. Tip: make sure they use Dermalogica products as your skin needs optimal help, and this really is the best product range on the market. Create an album of stories of this on your IG and work a deal where you get treatments + products for the exposure.
  • Walking videos are fine and dandy, but why not pal up with someone else - just a random person off the street - and make it an interview series? That would be far more entertaining to watch. If they happened to be someone running a NfP or offering some great community service, all the better - the exposure for them would be amazing (and it would make you look good too).
I shall look forward to seeing you implement these ideas soon!
I am tempted to try these myself and see if I can start busting out #ad lol! Brilliant ideas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyway, I don't understand the defending of Aaron. What's he done that makes so many people like him or feel sorry for him? It's exactly like cachia, they're both as bad as each other.
I don't know him (obviously); my comment about sensing he was a great guy was just an observation ... merely that. I love his interactions with their precious kids and I get the impression he's a gentle soul. I don't know what he's done that's so terrible - if anything at all? It's sad that their relationship has ended, but much better for all concerned in the long run if there were unhappy parties.

I thought she was a middle aged journo on some ABC show
That's Leigh Sales!

Heck, even I know that and I'm all the way over here in Auckland! :ROFLMAO:

She pronounced “beautiful” correctly!! Just once, but she can do it!
I have a theory that she deliberately mispronounces words to encourage engagement (people telling her she's pronounced it wrong).

A bit like my PM (Jacinda Ardern) who likes to replace 't's with 'd's ("communidy")

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She spoke to him like she’s hearing but not really listening if that makes sense. Everything is for show. “Oh wow how are you feeling” *nods nods*
She ‘listens’ the same way my MIL listens to my kids 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree! I actually love that cardigan and would wear it. I certainly won't be buying it from Emmy's mouse riddled fungal jungle warehouse. But I'll def buy one when Kmart release their version 😁

It's amazing how much better she looks in age appropriate clothing that fits. The jeans and cardi were a total mum taking the kids for breaky then to school outfit. The sunglasses are still a huge no though.
A wonder how Alex Perry feels about her stealing his look :unsure:

I saw Nadia today in South Yarra. She is tiny and toned and was wearing leggings and a singlet crop (exercise gear, not fashion). She looked fantastic.
She's a curious one because she looks like a sourpuss but is actually really, really nice to talk to (saw her once at a thing when I was staying with a friend in Melbourne).

Imagine if she joined EL on her morning walks - they could be crop top twinsies! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever wants Aaron go ahead. But remember he has been at least four times in the Lou Lou jar. Three kids and a miscarriage. I don’t want anyone associated let alone someone who had sex will lazylou. I might catch a new disease or something.

She should wear yesterday’s outfit to today’s cooking demo.

Why does lazylou like to leave forward on tables or benches to show off her tits?
You could sage it (his wand) ... that would get rid of all the bad juju.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A wonder how Alex Perry feels about her stealing his look :unsure:

She's a curious one because she looks like a sourpuss but is actually really, really nice to talk to (saw her once at a thing when I was staying with a friend in Melbourne).

Imagine if she joined EL on her morning walks - they could be crop top twinsies! :ROFLMAO:
She is lovely, agree!

Did I just miss a Live from festy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yoyoyo Gweeeed morning Tattlers! It’s going to be a fawking killer of a day! Our gal is front and centre opening act for…………a market cooking demo!! Not on the big main stage for fawking sake but still all eyes on ELL! It’s gonna be fawking bewdiful!!

my phone is autocorrecting it to bewdiful lol 😆
Haha, my phone is starting to predict "lazy" as "Lazylou " 😂
I swear I'm not on here THAT much, I guess I just have no need to type "lazy" any other time.

Holy hell. What the duck?
I hope you are ok! These grifters really love to bully anyone who doesnt agree with them. They can't have tattle shut down so they try anything else.
I follow an chick in new york who has a snark page about her on reddit and EVERY.SINGLE.DAY she trawls it and reports all the posts for bullying and harassment.
They dont have this power on tattle so they use bullying tactics. Literally anyone can tell who posts off what device if they open the back end of website.
Whoever this head is probably just googled it.

bleeping hell. This makes me sick. I reported her to Instagram for selling unregulated goods and today they responded to me saying they didnt have an issue with it so her account wouldnt be removed. bleeping snake oil shilling bleep (i am still SO angry about this).
I'm so tired of these parasitic 'influencers' (they don't influence me to do anything, except maybe the opposite of whatever they're flogging) banging on about bullying and trolls... It just confirms their low self esteem and lack of brain cells because someone simply having a different opinion to theirs, or not loving them as much as they love themselves, is just real life.
It's not bullying or trolling, it's not against any laws, and most of us, would quite happily say these things to their face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We had a live for around a minute so she could tell ‘her community’ where to find her. There was not much of a crowd waiting for her to go on stage
Pic of jaw mid swing…it’s goin’ to be good day tattlers…I can feel it in my (IV infused vitamin) waters🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused. She literally hasn’t cooked or created a proper meal in MONTHS….. so how and WHY is she doing a food demonstration alongside people who are actual chefs? Her Instagram account isn’t a cooking account - it’s a dedicated crop top & Cheezels account. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her outfit yesterday was more suited to a teenager twenty something body & at the beach not stomping around the market.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.