EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What to what extent though - her following isnā€™t all based in SM so what could he be getting out of it long-term?
I reckon thereā€™s be a fair few of her sad followers who, if coming to Melbourne, would go to the SMM just cos Emmy does and then theyā€™d stop in at Canteen as well. Thereā€™ve been enough pics of her with a random non-fezza having bumped into them at the market and generally around Canteen.
Iā€™m sure this doesnā€™t bring in huge money for Brad but exposure is exposure.
And letā€™s be honest if I was ever in Melbourne Iā€™d do it too! There should be a fezza map like the Hollywood celebrity maps where all the relevant Emmy places are highlighted šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't stand any of this basketball tit, 90% of what DesperadoLou is showing is her fat head screeching, food and wanting to be seen with/selfies with other D Grade celebs....

Reactions: 17
IMG_9048.jpeg

---
Mumma too busy talking to her phone, prob on to Aaron..... or her next Tinder?

As Poor C just sits there, bored af

IMG_9052.jpeg
IMG_9051.jpeg
IMG_9050.jpeg

---
IMG_9049.jpeg
IMG_9051.jpeg

---

IMG_9052.jpeg
IMG_9051.jpeg
IMG_9050.jpeg

---
IMG_9053.jpeg
IMG_9055.jpeg
IMG_9056.jpeg
IMG_9054.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My god what a lazy slug. Shoving a cheese sandwich in her gob in her undies on the kids trampoline. She is just such a huge waste of space.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I really hope a neighbour starts up the lawn mower or another garden device. As she flops out in her underwear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just looked and Sara has reshared ELLā€™s story. Whatā€™s the bet that ELL gets gifted Saraā€™s underwear in the next few days. Itā€™s underwire free and ELL can be her token plus size model.

Iā€™m thinking she drags Anthony to everything and heā€™s some type of babysitter for the kids.
---

Itā€™s these little things she shares that are so odd. Why is her child going to get ice cream by himself? Or I guess babysitter Anthony went with him. All for a free ticket (Vidas)
---
Well here we go free underwear from her mate Sara like I predicted. These people all use each other as advertising. No one ever meets as friends.

As if this grifter needs more free tit. Why not gift this?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Put a shirt on. Youā€™re setting a terrible example for those kids. Leave sun baking back in the 90s where it belongs šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh I'm so curious about this...how did hear about the tax debt and how big is it?
Aaah the tax debt... it's not only Christian Hull and Kristin Fisher using their businesses as a personal bank and not paying the ATO their taxes for years (and blaming Covid) but also Braaaaaad . There was a big sook to camera around 12 months ago at the markets telling Lardys followers how he is in debt with th ATO and now attempting to pay to back post covid.. (tho am unsure what Covid has to do with it as if you're not making any profit you're not paying tax lol) and whinging about rhe ATO and how tough times are.. before promptly disappearing on a 6 week European holiday... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaah the tax debt... it's not only Christian Hull and Kristin Fisher using their businesses as a personal bank and not paying the ATO their taxes for years (and blaming Covid) but also Braaaaaad . There was a big sook to camera around 12 months ago at the markets telling Lardys followers how he is in debt with th ATO and now attempting to pay to back post covid.. (tho am unsure what Covid has to do with it as if you're not making any profit you're not paying tax lol) and whinging about rhe ATO and how tough times are.. before promptly disappearing on a 6 week European holiday... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Maybe Braaaaad got sponsored as well :ROFLMAO:
All these business owners crying poor then heading off to Europe for the summer

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2479783
---

View attachment 2479798View attachment 2479799View attachment 2479800
---
View attachment 2479801View attachment 2479802
---

View attachment 2479798View attachment 2479799View attachment 2479800
---
View attachment 2479805View attachment 2479806View attachment 2479807View attachment 2479808
Where did you get these?? Please tell me you didn't take them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Please tell me that person laughing so loudly in the background is laughing at her......you can hardly hear Emmy's riveting look at the spread on offer from Canteen. I have long suspected that her association with Brad is mutually beneficial...Thought's?
Itā€™s embarrassing that sheā€™s hangs out there like theyā€™re all best mates.

Reactions: 3
I hope John has called Sea Life Rescue thereā€™s a walrus on his neighbours trampoline.
I am insulted on behalf of the walrus community. She looks so revolting. How can she think that is sexy or a good advertisement for that Bra that doesn't fit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.